At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
And of course they had to be fuckin muslims. Now the Republicans will have field day saying "We warned you after Paris! This is what happen when you allow these muuuuuuslimsss into our great countreyy"

Remember, it's only terrorism if you happen to be black or brown.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-12-2015, 01:15 PM
(03-12-2015 12:56 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  And of course they had to be fuckin muslims. Now the Republicans will have field day saying "We warned you after Paris! This is what happen when you allow these muuuuuuslimsss into our great countreyy"

Hate to tell you -- but most "classical definitions" of race include Middle Eastern countries and India as part of the "Caucasian" race.......

So by that standard -- these are "white" people....

Just sayin'....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-12-2015, 01:20 PM
(03-12-2015 01:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 12:56 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  And of course they had to be fuckin muslims. Now the Republicans will have field day saying "We warned you after Paris! This is what happen when you allow these muuuuuuslimsss into our great countreyy"

Hate to tell you -- but most "classical definitions" of race include Middle Eastern countries and India as part of the "Caucasian" race.......

Just sayin'....

Hate to tell you -- but by "classical definitions" that sentence was obviously sarcastic.

... (<-- unnecessary)

Just sayin'...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
03-12-2015, 01:24 PM
(03-12-2015 01:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Just sayin'....

Would have loved to see that "classical definition" used during the first 200 years of American history. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I know... I just find it amusing that Syrians, Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians are "white" -- and that really bothers some "white" people.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Regardless of the classical definition, I doubt the people focused on race or fundamentalist Islam are using, or are in any way concerned with, the classical definition of who's white.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
03-12-2015, 01:59 PM
(03-12-2015 11:08 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I'm sorry, I know this is a tragic event but I laughed my ass off watching Cenk's rant.

That was quite a rant.
I was watching this story on Sunrise, and the hosts didn't go on that sort of rant, but they certainly had some choice words about the event along that guy's line. The US correspondent went so far as to say "The NRA has blood on its hands."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Not to be crass here, but with 300+ public shootings this year, I'm thinking *someone* will see events as a business opportunity. "For lots of bucks our company will guarantee your safety in public" ... like at concerts, and public venues, ... the gov can't do it for everywhere. Maybe it will take off ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-12-2015, 02:21 PM
(03-12-2015 01:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 11:08 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I'm sorry, I know this is a tragic event but I laughed my ass off watching Cenk's rant.

That was quite a rant.
I was watching this story on Sunrise, and the hosts didn't go on that sort of rant, but they certainly had some choice words about the event along that guy's line. The US correspondent went so far as to say "The NRA has blood on its hands."

Not sure how this is the NRA's fault??? This Muslim jihadist was a self radicalized American citizen. He could buy his guns from any gun store and pass a background check. This is exactly why the NRA is against wasting time and money on background checks. A background check doesn't predict future so and so from becoming a lunatic, or a jihadist or whatever. Past behavior is not a crystal ball to the future. Background checks only keep felons from acquiring firearms (poorly at that). Felons aren't the ones that turn into active shooters. Background checks are completely useless to prevent mass shootings.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
03-12-2015, 02:41 PM
(03-12-2015 02:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 01:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That was quite a rant.

Not sure how this is the NRA's fault??? This Muslim jihadist was a self radicalized American citizen. He could buy his guns from any gun store and pass a background check. This is exactly why the NRA is against wasting time and money on background checks. A background check doesn't predict future so and so from becoming a lunatic, or a jihadist or whatever. Past behavior is not a crystal ball to the future. Background checks only keep felons from acquiring firearms (poorly at that). Felons aren't the ones that turn into active shooters. Background checks are completely useless to prevent mass shootings.

I was just commenting on what the newsman said. He did blame it on the NRA for 'lobbying for the availability of high-powered rifles, which are commonly used in these incidents.'

But I ain't a yank, so I don't know nothin' 'bout no bang-sticks.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.