At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
(04-12-2015 11:01 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I wish people would not get stuck on labels when it comes to gun violence. The common thing be it religious/political/or whackjob, is the same, easy access to guns. The couple's family was just as shocked and his brother if I am correct was a 4 year Navy Vet. While it is important to attack the Ideas of the political Islam in the East, we still in the west cant presume guilt. The PP shooter, and Roof, and McVeigh gun or bomb were not Muslims.

I swear you are like an anti-gun Dalek.

EXTERMINATE!!!! EXTERMINATE ALL GUNS!!!

The mods already split the thread so you can rant over there. What do you not fucking understand?

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
05-12-2015, 07:14 PM
So, what happened to the third person witnesses saw together going into the building? This was witnessed by at least 2 employees inside the building and at least one cop outside.

Why are there only two now? Anyone have this info?

Here's some video as it was occuring, where this information is stated...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2015, 08:39 AM
(05-12-2015 07:14 PM)kim Wrote:  So, what happened to the third person witnesses saw together going into the building? This was witnessed by at least 2 employees inside the building and at least one cop outside.

Why are there only two now? Anyone have this info?

Here's some video as it was occuring, where this information is stated...

I'm just guessing -- but I'd say that there probably wasn't one..... Eyewitnesses to the most simple of sudden events tend to be pretty inaccurate in their recalling those events.

In a goatfuck situation like a mass shooting - most people are lucky to remember what day of the week it is, and get it right.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user