At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: At least three dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
It seems police chased an SUV which ended in a shootout with the suspect getting shot, not sure if related atm but highly possible it is.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Maybe I wasn’t paying attention when I was growing up in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s but I simply don’t remember “active shooter” incidents like we’ve had in the last 15 years. Between the home-grown fuckcakes and now the Islamist mofos I have never felt so exposed. Nowdays when I go to public places I sit facing the door, I check for exits etc.

Fuck this shit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-12-2015, 05:29 PM
(02-12-2015 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  14 dead, 14 wounded.

My money is on ISIS/Islamists as this appears to be pure terror.
This was a soft target and it was a hit and run.

Yeah, but it was not a symbolic target, or an entertainment center, or a gathering place for the general public, or a strategic target, or anyone in particular that had anything against ISIS. They like to target things like shopping malls and schools and theaters and mass transit, or heathens that are engaged in specific blasphemy. I think they'd view a target like this as a waste of their time given all the other soft targets out there they could have hit that are more their style.

I'm guessing it's either a disgruntled (ex-)employee or service recipient, or someone connected to people who work there (ex-boyfriend going postal, for example), or some domestic nutjob that wanted to fight big government services.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
02-12-2015, 05:30 PM
(02-12-2015 05:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It seems police chased an SUV which ended in a shootout with the suspect getting shot, not sure if related atm but highly possible it is.

I saw a blurb about that. I hope it's true and I hope we can find out why.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
(02-12-2015 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 05:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It seems police chased an SUV which ended in a shootout with the suspect getting shot, not sure if related atm but highly possible it is.

I saw a blurb about that. I hope it's true and I hope we can find out why.

Watching a live news coverage of it, two armored police vehicles are blocking in the SUV and the SUV is just swiss cheese at this point.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
(02-12-2015 05:29 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

Yeah, but it was not a symbolic target, or an entertainment center, or a gathering place for the general public, or a strategic target, or anyone in particular that had anything against ISIS. They like to target things like shopping malls and schools and theaters and mass transit, or heathens that are engaged in specific blasphemy. I think they'd view a target like this as a waste of their time given all the other soft targets out there they could have hit that are more their style.

I'm guessing it's either a disgruntled (ex-)employee or service recipient, or someone connected to people who work there (ex-boyfriend going postal, for example), or some domestic nutjob that wanted to fight big government services.

The fact that there were 3 shooters argues against those scenarios.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Also wounded up to 17, killed still 14.

02-12-2015, 05:34 PM
(02-12-2015 05:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Maybe I wasn’t paying attention when I was growing up in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s but I simply don’t remember “active shooter” incidents like we’ve had in the last 15 years. Between the home-grown fuckcakes and now the Islamist mofos I have never felt so exposed. Nowdays when I go to public places I sit facing the door, I check for exits etc.

Fuck this shit.
That's because now it's trending.

That sounds like a joke, but really it's not.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
02-12-2015, 05:39 PM
A suspect found laying down in the SUV with an assault rifle not moving, either injured or dead, second shot, and a third reported arrested. Also reports of a pipe bomb found somewhere in the area.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-12-2015, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 05:53 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(02-12-2015 05:29 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

He was an employee from what I read. Main suspects name is Farooq Saeed. Looks like they targeted a holiday party where the board of directors or something like that had gathered.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post