At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: At least 14 dead, 20 wounded in San Bernardino, California shooting
(03-12-2015 04:40 AM)BnW Wrote:  News as of 5:30 in the morning on the east coast is this Farooq character was at the party and left angry for some unknown reason. He came back with at least the woman (not confirmed it's his wife) and started the attack. He and his wife dropped their 6 year old daughter off with the grandmother in the morning saying mom had a doctor appointment.

So, the circumstances at the party seem like something happened there that triggered this, but these two had clearly planned this. The police have found explosives rigged to a remote control car. So, they planned to kill people with that it seems. This wasn't someone who just got mad at a party. It was planned.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least Isis inspired given what we now know.

The guys family is shocked by all this. They are lucky Trump isn't president or they would be facing the death penalty for the crime of having a psycho relative.

So nobody at the party had a gun to heroically defend everyone else the way it seems to be imagined?

Damn America! Better contact the NRL. National rugby league, right?

But on a serious note, this ISIS shit is getting out of hand. I never in my life expected to think "Go Russia!"

Fucking idiots and their imaginary friends. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-12-2015, 04:45 AM
My wife's friend works there and had just left the building before it happened. My nephew goes there for speech therapy and could have been there. As you can imagine this one hit too close to home, my wife is still in tears over it this morning

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
03-12-2015, 04:50 AM
(03-12-2015 04:45 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My wife's friend works there and had just left the building before it happened. My nephew goes there for speech therapy and could have been there. As you can imagine this one hit too close to home, my wife is still in tears over it this morning

So glad, yet so sorry to learn this. I hope she can calm down.

My condolences.

And Brian, motive can NEVER be left out. Motive is everything. I think the gun problem is gone beyond control. Look at Paris. The things are worldwide.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 04:56 AM
(03-12-2015 04:45 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My wife's friend works there and had just left the building before it happened. My nephew goes there for speech therapy and could have been there. As you can imagine this one hit too close to home, my wife is still in tears over it this morning

This happens so damned much if you didn't witnesses it you are going to run into someone who did are came close. This is happening way too much. I am sorry she and you went through that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
03-12-2015, 05:00 AM
I had a friend who has since moved from close to Aurora. He'd been in that theater prior, and his sister almost went to it that night but at the last minute changed her mind. Not for Batman but was thinking of something to do that night and a movie was on her mind.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
03-12-2015, 05:21 AM
(03-12-2015 04:46 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Can we stop getting lost in motive, it does not matter if this was a pissed off worker, or political or religiously motivated or a whackjob, this is about the shear volume of guns and ease of access.

As Moms stated earlier, not a place for gun debate so stop trying to make it one.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
03-12-2015, 05:39 AM
(03-12-2015 04:46 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Can we stop getting lost in motive, it does not matter if this was a pissed off worker, or political or religiously motivated or a whackjob, this is about the shear volume of guns and ease of access.

(02-12-2015 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Guys, guys guys.....

Can't we have a thread where it doesn't devolve into a pissing match about guns between pro gun people and anti gun? You're not adding anything to the topic that hasn't already been said a million times.

This is a tragedy. I don't care if they used tinker toys. Many people are dead, others seriously injured.

Once again...if you WANT TO DEBATE GUNS WE'VE HAD MANY THREADS TO DISCUSS IT IN.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
03-12-2015, 05:46 AM
(03-12-2015 05:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 05:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  As Moms stated earlier, not a place for gun debate so stop trying to make it one.

No! Every day is the time, every minute is the time, this shit has to stop. It should be political because far too many innocent people are dying because far too many people worship an object and put objects over humans.

You're missing the point.

Please start a new thread to discuss the underlying causes (the problems).

This thread is about the incident ... note the GREEN ink.

Thanks.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-12-2015, 05:55 AM
This thread is about a mass shooting where guns were used. What exactly would you expect. I am tired of "do nothing" and "now is not the time", that is an excuse.

[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
03-12-2015, 06:01 AM
(03-12-2015 05:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This thread is about a mass shooting where guns were used. What exactly would you expect. I am tired of "do nothing" and "now is not the time", that is an excuse.

NO! Guns were a part of a plan. The plan is the problem. So it seems.

Brian. Threads exist for and against guns in the USA. Use those threads.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post