At least 25% of all christians violate the 7th commandment from god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: At least 25% of all christians violate the 7th commandment from god
(09-08-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  No my dear lil Alla, I am not a woman hater, or a bully,
Hmm, it is hard to believe. Actions are more convincing than your words:"I am not a hater blah-blah-blah"

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 03:04 PM
That's twice (I've seen) that she's done that, accuse a person who disagrees with her or insults her of "hating women".

Why in the world would her vagina enter into this?

How delusional do you have to be to think that, sitting on the other side of a keyboard, that GwoG is thinking to himself, "Well, I wouldn't say this to a guy, but since it's just a woman..." before he insults you?

The religious delusions, I can excuse, as they have obviously been drilled into your impressionable brain... but accusing someone of sexism where none has been exhibited is bordering on the insane.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-08-2015, 03:05 PM
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  No my dear lil Alla, I am not a woman hater, or a bully,
Hmm, it is hard to believe. Actions are more convincing than your words:"I am not a hater blah-blah-blah"

You have no reason to assume that GWG is a woman hater or an abuser. You are simply trying to stir things up. No one here buys your bullshit - any of it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
09-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Let us all put it another way for you, Alla...

I openly refer to myself as a feminist, as do MANY of the guys on this site. Certainly, Anjele and the numerous, prominent female intellectuals on this site are feminists.

Do you seriously think that they would let GwoG slide for a microsecond, if he was truly a sexist?

And if by some astounding chance, the women here were asleep at the wheel, I'd be calling him out on it, along with the aforementioned guys... and they'd tear GwoG a new one just as soon as they came back online. There is zero chance he'd be allowed to slide on such a thing, on a Freethinker forum. Indeed, rejecting the sexist/chauvinist/patriarchal notions of religion is one of our principle goals, here. And yet, GwoG is a beloved member... why do you think that is? Because he has not a sexist or chauvinist bone in his body, and his views are well-thought-out and carefully researched. He treats everyone the same way-- if I typed the things you have typed, he'd say exactly the same things to me that he said to you.

That's why I say you are bordering on the insane to harbor such a delusion. You are a lesser person for even suggesting it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-08-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 03:40 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  

This doesn't surprise me....when one gets pushed into a corner, had their worldview completely eviscerated, their intelligence questioned, and their opinions dismantled point by point..that CAN be quite a blow...However, instead of admitting defeat, you threw a sexism card on the table. You are better than that. Under all of that self delusion and behind that blindfold of faith is a human being who has simply been led astray, misinformed, and misguided. Brush yourself off, and move on. The path to knowledge doesn't have shortcuts, neither does life experience, that journey must be walked one step at a time. The moment you stop learning, you stop living. Faith blocks the mind from being able to learn much outside of faith itself. Un-blindfold yourself. Blind faith is a waste of a mind, question things, question yourself, question your faith.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
09-08-2015, 03:31 PM
When I was a kid -- I couldn't wait to get out of my childhood -- and into my adultry.......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Better 7 than 6.

It's not surprising though, I for example can not imagine lifelong commitment to one person. Better to break "god law" than to be miserable in fucked up marriage.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-08-2015, 03:36 PM
(09-08-2015 03:27 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  The path to knowledge doesn't have shortcuts, neither does life experience, that journey must be walked one step at a time.

Ode to Alla -

There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go no one may follow
That path is for your steps alone

If I knew the way I would take you home.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-08-2015, 03:37 PM
(09-08-2015 03:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Let us all put it another way for you, Alla...

I openly refer to myself as a feminist, as do MANY of the guys on this site. Certainly, Anjele and the numerous, prominent female intellectuals on this site are feminists.

Do you seriously think that they would let GwoG slide for a microsecond, if he was truly a sexist?

And if by some astounding chance, the women here were asleep at the wheel, I'd be calling him out on it, along with the aforementioned guys... and they'd tear GwoG a new one just as soon as they came back online. There is zero chance he'd be allowed to slide on such a thing, on a Freethinker forum. Indeed, rejecting the sexist/chauvinist/patriarchal notions of religion is one of our principle goals, here. And yet, GwoG is a beloved member... why do you think that is? Because he has not a sexist or chauvinist bone in his body, and his views are well-thought-out and carefully researched. He treats everyone the same way-- if I typed the things you have typed, he'd say exactly the same things to me that he said to you.

That's why I say you are bordering on the insane to harbor such a delusion. You are a lesser person for even suggesting it.

Not counting the comments made by a couple of trolls and regular assholes around here...there is one person whose attitude toward women makes me sick. The fact that others accept it is disheartening. I simply don't interact with that person.

I have read some of GWG's less heavy posts and I think I can safely assume that not only is he not a hater of women, but quite the opposite.

Over all this forum doesn't display a division of the sexes. We are on equal ground here as far as gender (or gender identity) is concerned.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-08-2015, 03:45 PM
(09-08-2015 03:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Let us all put it another way for you, Alla...

Not counting the comments made by a couple of trolls and regular assholes around here...there is one person whose attitude toward women makes me sick. The fact that others accept it is disheartening. I simply don't interact with that person.

I have read some of GWG's less heavy posts and I think I can safely assume that not only is he not a hater of women, but quite the opposite.

Over all this forum doesn't display a division of the sexes. We are on equal ground here as far as gender (or gender identity) is concerned.

I am putty in my wife's hands Blush

I adore women, especially strong-willed, intelligent and knowledgeable women. I won the lottery, my wife is all of that, wrapped in a fun sized gorgeous package Big Grin

What I do not adore is strongly-opinioned, unknowledgeable, poser blow-hards who come into TTA slinging nonsense around. I am an equal opportunity troll smasher and delusion destroyer. Truly. Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post