At least 25% of all christians violate the 7th commandment from god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: At least 25% of all christians violate the 7th commandment from god
(09-08-2015 03:34 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's not surprising though, I for example can not imagine lifelong commitment to one person.

Let me introduce to you the one and only SueBob Shears. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-08-2015, 03:52 PM
(09-08-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  So?
Hmm. Are you my father? boss? Do you like to boss women around? do you hit women?

Rolleyes

shhhh there there, I know having ones religious beliefs exposed for the abject bullshit they are publicly, and then, having your child-like level of comprehension of said religion exposed for the....well...child-like level of comprehension that it is, must be humiliating. But remember child, you brought that down upon yourself. You attempted to pretend to know far more than you really did, and your copy and paste posts did little to validate your skewed worldview, but they did a fantastic job in teaching those that watched the hollowness of your religion's doctrine, and the weakness of your knowledge.

Now, dust yourself off, and endeavor to learn before you open your mouth again and make a bigger ass out of yourself than you already have.

No my dear lil Alla, I am not a woman hater, or a bully, but I am a knowledgeable person who will not sit idly by while dipshits like you make knowledge claims about things you know little about...and when you do, I will pounce every time and expose it for what it is: FICTION. Regardless of what demographic you fall into or claim to be.

You gotta remember this is someone who is so ignorant she actually still is saying Jesus was Yahweh. (She would have flunked out of Bible 101 even at BYU or Biola).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-08-2015, 03:53 PM
(09-08-2015 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:34 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's not surprising though, I for example can not imagine lifelong commitment to one person.

Let me introduce to you the one and only SueBob Shears. Big Grin

How many years now Girly?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-08-2015, 03:58 PM
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm, it is hard to believe. Actions are more convincing than your words:"I am not a hater blah-blah-blah"

The only thing I've ever seen GWG hate or bully is willful ignorance. Since you have that in abundance I'm not surprised you feel like you are being attacked. You aren't. Your irrational beliefs are. There is a difference.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
09-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(09-08-2015 03:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Let me introduce to you the one and only SueBob Shears. Big Grin

How many years now Girly?

Going on 35. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-08-2015, 04:06 PM
(09-08-2015 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How many years now Girly?

Coming up on 35. Big Grin

Thumbsup

Let's see - I had 3 with husband number 1, 7 with husband number two, and 23 with husband number 3...so, pretty close all totaled. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-08-2015, 04:14 PM
This is a large part of how I made it to 39 without being married... I firmly believe in lifelong marriage, but only when it is the kind of relationship built on the equal partnership and friendship and romance (yes, this is a neurobiological concept proved via fMRI studies and hormone-level tests, not just a mythological idea of romance) that is likely to last for the rest of your lives. I think I have found her. She actually wanted to get married in the Johnson County, Missouri botanical gardens until she found out the Mormons thought that's where the Garden of Eden was. Seriously! Laugh out load

Anjele - I don't mean to pry into your personal life, only to get some insight; can you tell me what it was about marriage #3 that made it last? As in, what are the characteristics of the men in #1 and #2 that made them "not-forever", versus what made the last one endure for over two decades? I ask because I want to be a good husband, and because I want to be sure I am not blinding myself due to the aforementioned brain chemicals.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-08-2015, 04:23 PM
(09-08-2015 04:14 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  This is a large part of how I made it to 39 without being married... I firmly believe in lifelong marriage, but only when it is the kind of relationship built on the equal partnership and friendship and romance (yes, this is a neurobiological concept proved via fMRI studies and hormone-level tests, not just a mythological idea of romance) that is likely to last for the rest of your lives. I think I have found her. She actually wanted to get married in the Johnson County, Missouri botanical gardens until she found out the Mormons thought that's where the Garden of Eden was. Seriously! Laugh out load

Anjele - I don't mean to pry into your personal life, only to get some insight; can you tell me what it was about marriage #3 that made it last? As in, what are the characteristics of the men in #1 and #2 that made them "not-forever", versus what made the last one endure for over two decades? I ask because I want to be a good husband, and because I want to be sure I am not blinding myself due to the aforementioned brain chemicals.

#1 ended in his death. #2 was a mistake - I wasn't ready - not over #1 but was determined to make it work even though it was doomed from the start. #3 and I are both too stubborn to say uncle. Tongue

Had #1 been able to fight his addictions and had he not died, I think he and I would still be together.

My current husband and I have had issues and still do. We don't have the flowers and rainbows romantic marriage. We have more of a survival partnership. In fact, we are more roommates then anything else. It's not perfect, but it's worked this long. Actually, I was seriously planning to leave him in 2005...but that's not the way things worked out. Now we kind of figure no one else would put up with either one of us.

I am not the best person to turn to for marital advice. Confused

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Yikes! I decided, after posting my question to you, to call Beloved and talk to her... ended up telling her what I'd asked you on here.

On second thought... might not relay the results... Sadcryface2

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-08-2015, 04:39 PM
(09-08-2015 04:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yikes! I decided, after posting my question to you, to call Beloved and talk to her... ended up telling her what I'd asked you on here.

On second thought... might not relay the results... Sadcryface2

Please don't.