At the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-11-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: At the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month...
Hello! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-11-2015, 09:08 AM
(12-11-2015 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well fuck me and call me your aunt (purely optional), if it isn't Erxy aka Erxy.
I swear just the other week I was saying that you needed to come back.
I hope you stick around, need some 'new' faces around here and don't have the patience to train up a n00b to not be a cunt.

(12-11-2015 12:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So what all have I missed in the past couple of years?

Who's going to catch me up?

I will.

So you and TBD weren't happy with KC becoming a mod so you'll left (as you know). KC than ran the forum and did a rather good job. Moms was also made admin somewhere along the road. KC had to step down at some point due to personal reasons and so Stark took over. Somewhere in there the rules changed and how the forum was run has changed (for the better). And so now Stark and Moms rule over us (probably more so Moms than Stark, but Stark does what Stark does). Oh and somewhere in there DLJ got promoted to super mod, he does lots for the forum. And recently Pablo got promoted to mod as Vosur stepped down.
And Deep just pops in every 6 months to tell us the servers will be down for half an hour.

OH and Rev and Escape Artist are humping eachother. Literally. And HoC is still obsessed with gwynnies (not that that will ever change).[/size]

So everything is how it was when I left.

Except for the humping. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-11-2015, 09:12 AM
(13-11-2015 12:24 AM)smeli Wrote:  I think you should stick around so us newer people can get to know you. Yeah we could read through your posts, but that's like telling someone they can get to know another person by watching old home movies of them. It ain't the same! The real thing is much better.

I'm checking to see if I have the fortitude to stick around.

I'll let you know.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-11-2015, 09:15 AM
At the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month...
(12-11-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 09:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Okay, n00b here. Let's try this again...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137013150@...ed-public/

Snuffy (IIRC) looks content. Smile

You recall correctly. Smile
[Image: 975c2115c0e3270bc2b418c2d15c2e22.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
13-11-2015, 09:18 AM
I wasn't here when you were, but Welcome back! You seem really funny and cool. I hope you decide to stay. Your dog is adorable, btw Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-11-2015, 09:30 AM
(13-11-2015 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wasn't here when you were, but Welcome back! You seem really funny and cool. I hope you decide to stay. Your dog is adorable, btw Smile

Funny and cool? Well you seem like a lovely, albeit deluded, atheist.Hobo But I might stick around anyway. Snuffy loves to receive compliments!

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
13-11-2015, 09:33 AM
(13-11-2015 09:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wasn't here when you were, but Welcome back! You seem really funny and cool. I hope you decide to stay. Your dog is adorable, btw Smile

Funny and cool? Well you seem like a lovely, albeit deluded, atheist.Hobo But I might stick around anyway. Snuffy loves to receive compliments!

Well, clearly Snuffy needs his/her own thread Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Haha, the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month?

In Bavaria, Fasching is the time before Lent and it starts on 11.11. 11:11 and ends on Ash Wednesday.

People start partying then and making fools of themselves. They continue to do so until it culminates on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday when everyone hits the streets dressed in costumes. It is a time to be foolish.

Coincidence? Tongue

PS. Snuffy looks great. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-11-2015, 10:45 AM
(13-11-2015 09:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Haha, the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month?

In Bavaria, Fasching is the time before Lent and it starts on 11.11. 11:11 and ends on Ash Wednesday.

People start partying then and making fools of themselves. They continue to do so until it culminates on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday when everyone hits the streets dressed in costumes. It is a time to be foolish.

Coincidence? Tongue

PS. Snuffy looks great. Smile

"Fasching" sounds like a sexual term that I don't want to know the definition.

PS. Hi, Dom. Smile

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
13-11-2015, 06:03 PM
(13-11-2015 10:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  "Fasching" sounds like a sexual term that I don't want to know the definition.

I think what you mean is "felching".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus