At the zoo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: At the zoo
I've got a few cousins that would make your average bonobo seem ahead of the curve.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2016, 02:19 PM
(17-05-2016 01:56 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've got a few cousins that would make your average bonobo seem ahead of the curve.

Bonobos are famous for being possibly the only species more (or at least on an even par) sex crazed than humans.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-07-2016, 04:03 AM
Chimps definitely laugh. I worked with chimps as a zookeeper many years ago and had witnessed it quite a number of times. It's a silent laugh, a series of rapid breaths accompanied by a big impish grin. Unmistakable as a laugh.

Although the large group of chimps with which I worked were very dangerous, there were a couple with which I could interact through the bars of their night den after they'd been called inside from the large outdoor area at the end of the day. One of them, a subadult called Sonny, loved to be tickled under his arms and on the soles of his feet and would laugh when I did that.
[+] 1 user Likes crocdoc's post
24-07-2016, 05:55 AM
It floors me that anyone thinks we didn't evolve alongside these cousins of ours.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson