Atempt rape on cam, suspect arrested.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Atempt rape on cam, suspect arrested.
http://abc7.com/news/san-jose-police-arr...me/707428/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Atempt rape on cam, suspect arrested.
(09-05-2015 05:37 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  http://abc7.com/news/san-jose-police-arr...me/707428/

Yeah, I live in CA--always scary when shit like this happens.
Find all posts by this user
09-05-2015, 07:08 AM
(09-05-2015 05:37 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  http://abc7.com/news/san-jose-police-arr...me/707428/

That dude in the picture though...

If there ever was a dude who looked 'rapey', it's this guy. I mean, am I the only person here who would, if shown a picture of the man without any prior knowledge of the case, be inclined to describe him as such?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Quote:He's facing multiple counts of burglary, attempted sexual assault and false imprisonment.

someone please explain to me what that last one is about ?
09-05-2015, 10:44 AM
(09-05-2015 10:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  
Quote:He's facing multiple counts of burglary, attempted sexual assault and false imprisonment.

someone please explain to me what that last one is about ?

False imprisonment is basically restraining a person without justification or consent.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2015, 10:50 AM
(09-05-2015 10:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 10:28 AM)Ace Wrote:  someone please explain to me what that last one is about ?

False imprisonment is basically restraining a person without justification or consent.

Detaining someone illegally without moving them, if you move them it is kidnapping. If you move them across state lines it is a federal felony.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense