Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Atheism
I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Atheism
Oh just go away. Nobody has time for this shit. Dodgy

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post
20-10-2013, 12:17 PM
[Image: 0*O9TwPHPygiSG-AR_.jpeg]

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 7 users Like Rahn127's post
20-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Oh dear - yet another nutcase who is trying to tell us what we believe. Boooooring.
[+] 2 users Like englishrose's post
20-10-2013, 12:35 PM
wow, a fox news anchor posted here.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
20-10-2013, 12:42 PM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

Everyone here is tired of people coming in here to tell us who we are and what we think. You simply have no idea and just parrot something you have heard some place.

If you want a conversation, try again and don't tell us about ourselves. Maybe tell us about yourself?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
20-10-2013, 01:15 PM
What do you mean? An African or European god? Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
20-10-2013, 01:22 PM
If you want candy you have to stop swinging at invisible groundhogs and try hitting the god damned piñata.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 2 users Like Elesjei's post
20-10-2013, 02:45 PM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

(20-10-2013 12:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oh just go away. Nobody has time for this shit. Dodgy

.... okay, I don't have time for it either, but I'm still going to give it the well-reasoned response that it does not deserve. (Dang, I'm stealing my own material.)

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God.

.... I see. You seem to be cognizant of the contradiction of someone who doesn't believe that God exists still being afraid of God, so you insert the "so-called" qualifier in there. Since someone of your likely background would never bear false witness in a public forum against millions of people (and yes, false witness includes "telling people stuff is true when I or someone else simply made it up and I think it's true but didn't actually witness it") this implies that you have made a careful study of the psychology of identifying atheists and, with extensive training, credentials, and experience as a basis for your psychological expertise, you are now prepared to state the methodology and results which led you to the conclusion that identifying atheists actually do believe in God, and that fear of God makes up a significant portion of their psychology. What psychological methodology did you use to arrive at this groundbreaking conclusion, Doctor Grapenutguy@yahoo.com? Perhaps you will share it if I just read on.

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state.

Ah! A key indicator of fear is an attack mentality! How could I have missed this obvious tell-tale sign! This is the same rock-solid evidence that demonstrated how fundamentalist Christians know that evolution is real and fear it, based on how they try to eliminate it from the schools, and which conclusively determined that Mario-gamers fear goombas and know they are real. Such is the weight of this datapoint in favor of this conclusion that we can abandon all of the measures normally considered necessary to intellectual integrity, to the point where we need not even need to question just what percentage devote more than a token effort to separating church and state (an activity so radical that it must surely never before have been contemplated), rather than, say, paying the bills and picking the kids up from school. It is enough to note that some atheists have made some effort, and then completely disregard questions of why other atheists did not, or offered some support but not much, or why several Christian groups (not to mention groups of other religions) also partake in the similar efforts! Maybe they are secretly atheists just pretending to be Christian! Or, as you might phrase it, God fearing people pretending to be so-called atheists pretending to be Christians.

Nor, given the overwhelming certitude that attempting to enforce such radical notions as the Establishment Clause upon the rightfully religious American Government (for example) is a clear indicator in a fear of God, should we even bother to consider alternative explanations, which surely can't provide a plausible accounting of a desire to keep church and state separate. We should not, for example, consider that "so-called" atheists would be moved by, say, the bloody sectarian violence which wracked Europe during the same time that many colonists, persecuted by the government for their religious heresies, fled to America where they could practice religion without a government defending a religious stance against it. Surely, the bloody history of religiously entangled governments is not a viable alternative explanation. Nor is the way in which governments that adopted and espoused religious creeds tended to adopt the authoritarian and hierarchical structures, specifically monarchy and aristocracy, that today's liberal democracies reject. Nor could it even be the fresh encounters with religious fanaticism in the modern day and a fear that the government would refuse to police Christians who take it upon themselves to judge, persecute, discriminate, and murder anyone who offends their sentiments. Nor could it have anything to do with the strong statistical contrast in prosperity, crime rates, scientific advancement, and general happiness which indicate (most likely in an act of Satanic deception) that the people of secular states (such as Norway) are much better off than the people of religious states (such as Iran). No, it is obvious that a desire to keep religion out of government (and government out of religion) MUST arise from a secret knowledge that the religious creeds are actually true, and this must in turn lead to those creeds' rejection!

You, Doctor Grapenutguy@yahoo.com, are a genius! Yet surely such a genius as you would have uncovered, in your exhaustive research, TWO pieces of evidence in favor of your theory! Please, grace us with the second!

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion.

Um. What's a religion again? It's been a while and I forget the exact definition. Let's see. From Wiktionary...

Quote:1 The belief in and worship of a supernatural controlling power, especially a personal god or gods.
My brother tends to value religion, but my sister not as much.
2 A particular system of faith and worship.
Islam is a major religion in parts of Asia and Africa.
Eckankar is a new religion but Zoroastrianism is an old religion.

3 The way of life committed to by monks and nuns.
The monk entered religion when he was 20 years of age.
4 Any practice that someone or some group is seriously devoted to.
At this point, Star Trek has really become a religion.
5 (obsolete) Faithfulness to a given principle; conscientiousness. [16th-17th c.]

Yes! This describes atheism to a T! The worship of a supernatural controlling power in the form of one or more gods! The established system of faith and worship of these one or more gods that is the core of atheism! The cloistered and beautiful lifestyles of the monks and nuns of atheism! The rituals, practices, and devotations! And, of course, the extensive conscientiousness that you have so beautifully depicted! Atheism fits all of these definitions, so how could it not be a religion? And then, to further demonstrate your brilliance, you show how this dovetails back to fear of any other religion, for certainly establishing one religion means the fear of the gods of other religions. This principle was clearly demonstrated in numerous peer-reviewed psychological studies (which I am sure you can cite) of the almost paralyzing terror that Christians feel towards (just to list three of thousands of examples) Krishna, Heptia, and Prince Philip.

Your insight astounds me! Please continue!

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god.

Because their complete surety in their creed of God will naturally result in an insecurity-driven desire to seize control of governmental institutions that they actually know is false and which arises from their underlying fear that there is no God.

Whoops! Typo!

I meant their creed of no-god, and fear of God.

Well that's an embarrassment. I done goofed for all the world to see.

I should fix it. I mean as is, it looks like I'm talking about the Christian Right, and not-so-subtly implying that their actions are fueled by insecurity in the truth-value of their beliefs.

It's not like I've posted this yet. I'm still typing. I could just make the change and no one would be the wiser.

Eh, I'll just leave it as is. I'm sure that people will figure out who I'm really talking about.

In any case, if I'm understanding you correctly, sir, you are relating that the firm unshakeable faith of atheists in the creed of no-god drives their desire to eliminate religion from government and schools, while at the same time that unshakeable faith in the creed of no-god actually arises from an awareness of the existence of God and fear thereof, which is in turn indicated by their desire to eliminate religion from government while at the same time as it generates an unshakeable faith in the creed of no-god which is what drives their desire to eliminate religion from government and the schools, and on and on, and none of this represents any contradiction!

Wonderful, Doctor Grapenutsguy@yahoo.com! Surely no ordinary mind could penetrate this Gordian knot of cause and effect! Only someone at your level of intelligence and rationality could make sense of it!

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control.

Indeed! I see it all so clearly now, the way atheists make such a fetish of death that they are driven to invent myths wherein death is not permanent and something better waits beyond! How the calm, peaceful manner in which Hitchens et al supposedly met their deaths must be a facade erected by a cabalistic conspiracy of atheists determined not to let us know what, as you point out, we all already know! After all, there can be no greater indicator of the failure of the atheistic religion as a source of comfort than that of the dying man crying out, "Oh God, Oh God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world.

Crap! You're right! My Hitchens book disappeared when he died! How is it that no other scientist ever noticed this? Thank you, Doctor Grapenutguy@yahoo.com!

(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

.... except for you, of course, genius that you are. I fully look forward to see your work published in a peer-reviewed journal, and delight in the image of you facing down your theory's many inevitable detractors!

[/trace quantities of sarcasm]

But dude, seriously? If you're badmouthing people, in a public forum, saying that they're lying about this or that and they actually believe this even when they claim they don't? Or if you're just parroting someone ELSE'S badmouthing on the subject (and really, that seems more likely, given how many other people have said this bullshit in here)? And if you're doing all this badmouthing without ever actually having had any personal or observational experience of what you claim is going on? Meaning, without every having witnessed it? In the religious vernacular, that's called bearing false witness, and if God is real and anything like what the Bible says, then He will judge you for it.

But God isn't real, so I guess I have to judge you instead.

GUILTY OF BEING IGNORANT AND JERKFACED!

Since I believe in a reform system rather than a penal system, you are sentenced to go out and get an education, and hopefully a dose of humility along with it. I suggest you start your education with a course in basic logic. Because that Gordian knot I mentioned earlier really tells me you need it.
[+] 8 users Like Reltzik's post
20-10-2013, 04:15 PM

Well, I read the first sentence, and then I left. Did I miss anything?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] From Fundamental Evangelicalism to Orthodox Christianity to Atheism JimFit 10 86 Today 11:29 PM
Last Post: evenheathen
  The hypocracy of atheism diddo97 302 3,155 Today 10:40 PM
Last Post: Michael_Tadlock
  Atheism and the Conversion Factors 5senses 52 2,015 18-08-2014 03:50 PM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Is Atheism a Choice? Wicked Clown 51 702 13-08-2014 08:38 PM
Last Post: Superluminal
  Atheism as a religion and/or philosophy TheBeardedDude 24 352 08-08-2014 11:28 AM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  I wish to feel superior to reality (atheism) Mozart Link 55 1,042 08-08-2014 10:10 AM
Last Post: Impulse
Thumbs Down There is a Freedom From Atheism Foundation (FFAF) Imdefender 24 489 04-08-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: WeAreTheCosmos