Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Atheism
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

So why did you post this? I am not sure which atheists you are talking about, but it does not soumd like anyone I know.
But if you want to know something about atheism, just ask.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Atheism
Rolleyes

The homeschooling is strong in this one.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
20-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Rolleyes

Why do people feel the need to be aggressively stupid in public OP ? Why ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2013, 04:44 PM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

Oh seriously another one?

How can I be afriad of something that doesn't exist and was invented by people specifically men? And not godly ones at that.

Seriously shoo fly!

[Image: C7D7CE04-6628-40CF-B3E5-CAD64A9356A3-777...560D42.jpg]

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-10-2013, 05:41 PM
grapenuts--watch.

[+] 2 users Like Chopdoc's post
20-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Nope just some troll feeding. This and that.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-10-2013, 06:04 PM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god.

That sentence is a non sequitur.
(Not that any of the rest made any sense either.)
Where did you meet all these atheists you speak of ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Me thinks grape nuts has left the building.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-10-2013, 06:18 PM
(20-10-2013 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me thinks grape nuts has left the building.

Yabut we like talking the shit outta inane subjects. xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
20-10-2013, 06:19 PM
(20-10-2013 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me thinks grape nuts has left the building.

What?! You mean we were hit by a drive-by theist?
Sadcryface

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post