RE: Atheism
You are misinformed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Who is misinformed?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-10-2013, 06:32 PM
(20-10-2013 06:21 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You are misinformed.

That's what I guessed.
Sock puppets are a bannable offense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Give it a bit, I wanna see if this is more of a "multiple personality" thing. Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
20-10-2013, 06:50 PM
(20-10-2013 06:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me thinks grape nuts has left the building.

What?! You mean we were hit by a drive-by theist?
Sadcryface

The best kind. Thumbsup

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-10-2013, 08:06 PM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

I've found that christians(so called) are afraid of The Olympians. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate The Olympians from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "christianity" into a "relationship". Christians are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate The Olympians from politics and education in exchange for Yahweh. The god christians have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their christian, religious thoughts, the so called christian has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in the Bible. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will christians say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called christian and the real Twelve Olympians.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
20-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Ima worship in devils and shit. Fuck you bro, satans gonna kick your asss

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
21-10-2013, 03:48 AM
(20-10-2013 12:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Everyone here is tired of people coming in here to tell us who we are and what we think. You simply have no idea and just parrot something you have heard some place.

If you want a conversation, try again and don't tell us about ourselves. Maybe tell us about yourself?

I'm not sure how to respond to the OP but I just wanted to say thank you. You've just said the exact thing felt by many people, including myself, when some atheists bring up Christianity- a lot of things aren't helpful for a conversation or debate, but are instead full of statements designed to put down someone else's values in the most spiteful, ignorant and hurtful way possible. Perhaps if what you've said was followed by Atheists AND Theists when we visit each other's forums, a lot of time could be saved by going straight to the issues, without all the nasty add-ons.

I just find it incredible that when a religion like Christianity is dealt with by saying 'this is stupid, only the weak and brainwashed would believe it'- that's striking a blow for intelligence. When the same, rather sloppy approach, is used against atheism- that's someone being ignorant and insensitive?
[+] 1 user Likes Yasmin's post
21-10-2013, 09:31 AM
(20-10-2013 11:56 AM)grapenutguy@yahoo.com Wrote:  I've found that atheists (so called) are afraid of God. Their fear is demonstrated in their attempts to eliminate God from the the state. Their fear is demonstrated by over compensating for their belief system to the point that they have turned "atheism" into a religion. Atheists are so sure of their religion that they continually try to eliminate God from politics and education in exchange for no-god. The god atheists have created does not serve them well in the end because in their final hours, unable to express their atheistic, religious thoughts, the so called atheist has no one who will listen to the abject terror inside them as they face an eternity they can no longer control. Where are their beliefs? Their beliefs are on this website and in books and in laws. That's all. Their ideas, beliefs, and faith leaves this earth with them and they have no one to help them beyond the nice little smug universe they've created for themselves in this world. At this point, how utterly small do their ideas appear? Very small indeed. What will atheists say when they take their final breath and try to hold it before their self leaves their body? We'll never know, no one will know except the so called atheist and the real God of creation.

The only thing this atheist fears is having to face palm yet again over crap like this. (Because you all make me face palm so often my forehead's getting damn sore!)

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
21-10-2013, 09:45 AM
(20-10-2013 04:15 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Well, I read the first sentence, and then I left. Did I miss anything?

Nope

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche