Atheism: A milestone on the road of Veganism ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Atheism: A milestone on the road of Veganism ?
(13-09-2014 01:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:22 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  It was never about eliminating certain foods from the list. It's about sentient beings and if we have responsibilities for them as they're not lacking on feeling, desiring and wanting to survive just like most of us. C'mon people, protein in seitan or tofu is enough to reconsider all these.

How about you consider the fact that tofu and seitan don't have as much as meat. A small chicken wing has around 10g of protein, that is as much as the average size of tofu. Beef packs a near 20g. To add those stay, so if you had a 20g protein tofu vs a small chicken wing of 15, you would get more from the chicken as you can digest all those. As one who has gotten bigger over the years, I can tell you meat has been a much better protein than soy or beans.

Oh the animal can feel, let me tell you something I don't give a fuck. I have to eat, and so does the family, I ain't making my family eat no sufficient tofu when I can kill they cow and feed the rich organic beef. Humans are animals, like all animals we just don't give fucks when it comes to animals that don't help them(also most animals that help us are food)

That's too much protein, don't you think ? xd If you don't care on this matter,
screw it mate- Still there are vegan bodybuilders, endurance athletes, basketballers etc. and they must be feeding themselves with supplements only Tongue

No f*cks given Thumbsup
It's all ethics

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2014, 02:05 PM
(13-09-2014 01:54 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  How about you consider the fact that tofu and seitan don't have as much as meat. A small chicken wing has around 10g of protein, that is as much as the average size of tofu. Beef packs a near 20g. To add those stay, so if you had a 20g protein tofu vs a small chicken wing of 15, you would get more from the chicken as you can digest all those. As one who has gotten bigger over the years, I can tell you meat has been a much better protein than soy or beans.

Oh the animal can feel, let me tell you something I don't give a fuck. I have to eat, and so does the family, I ain't making my family eat no sufficient tofu when I can kill they cow and feed the rich organic beef. Humans are animals, like all animals we just don't give fucks when it comes to animals that don't help them(also most animals that help us are food)

That's too much protein, don't you think ? xd If you don't care on this matter,
screw it mate- Still there are vegan bodybuilders, endurance athletes, basketballers etc. and they must be feeding themselves with supplements only Tongue

No f*cks given Thumbsup
It's all ethics

A) I lift and workout, more protein the better. Most of these diet websites go for the casual fitness person, or someone trying to lose weight without the work.

B) They do only take supplements and many vegan bodybuliders become vegan after they started lifting while eating meat.

C)ethics of what Cows today have evolved to be slaves and food.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-09-2014, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 02:19 PM by Riqposso.)
(13-09-2014 02:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:54 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  That's too much protein, don't you think ? xd If you don't care on this matter,

No f*cks given Thumbsup
It's all ethics

A) I lift and workout, more protein the better. Most of these diet websites go for the casual fitness person, or someone trying to lose weight without the work.

B) They do only take supplements and many vegan bodybuliders become vegan after they started lifting while eating meat.

C)ethics of what Cows today have evolved to be slaves and food.

A) You can still workout and get your protein from wholefoods rather than fake meat products. There are real hardworking Vegan Bodybuilders if you just google it *

B) Sure, why not? *

C) So it has to be like that forever, who cares about 'em ?

13-09-2014, 02:23 PM
(13-09-2014 02:15 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  A) You can still workout and get your protein from wholefoods rather than fake meat products. There are real hardworking Vegan Bodybuilders if you just google it

B) Sure, why not? *

A)Really have you seen CT Fletcher

[Image: g.jpg]

He is twice as big as all the examples in your source, not vegan

B) From the source you gave

"You can build muscle just fine, except being a vegan may result slower progress or health side-effects unless you know what you are doing. Most people don't even know how to make progress when on steroids, let alone on something like a vegan diet.

So educate yourself thoroughly and I'm sure you can manage just fine. But don't expect to just eat salads all day and wash it down with soy protein and think you'll be Coleman."

"Nah, that's silly.

Sure meat products have somewhat more favourable amino-acid profiles (Not just that they have all amino acids that plant foods don't, but also they have larger quantities of the more muscle building involved amino acids as well) - but if you manage to eat enough variety of plant foods you can definitely get all you need. As I said earlier, you just need to pay a little more attention."

And there are more saying veganism is bad for body building

C) Yeah pretty much

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-09-2014, 02:39 PM
(13-09-2014 02:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:15 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  A) You can still workout and get your protein from wholefoods rather than fake meat products. There are real hardworking Vegan Bodybuilders if you just google it

B) Sure, why not? *

A)Really have you seen CT Fletcher

"You can build muscle just fine, except being a vegan may result slower progress or health side-effects unless you know what you are doing. Most people don't even know how to make progress when on steroids, let alone on something like a vegan diet.

So educate yourself thoroughly and I'm sure you can manage just fine. But don't expect to just eat salads all day and wash it down with soy protein and think you'll be Coleman."

"Nah, that's silly.

Sure meat products have somewhat more favourable amino-acid profiles (Not just that they have all amino acids that plant foods don't, but also they have larger quantities of the more muscle building involved amino acids as well) - but if you manage to eat enough variety of plant foods you can definitely get all you need. As I said earlier, you just need to pay a little more attention."

C) Yeah pretty much

A) First, I liked this A B C stuff Big Grin and then, that's too big and interesting mhmm..

B) There are many myths about veganism all the world 'cuz it just seems too well-intentioned and unlikely to be true, isn't it ? Bad sayings are just bad for the owners of it, there are the ones who try to nourish on a vegan diet

C) It's cool

13-09-2014, 02:46 PM
(13-09-2014 02:39 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:23 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  A)Really have you seen CT Fletcher

"Nah, that's silly.

C) Yeah pretty much

A) First, I liked this A B C stuff Big Grin and then, that's too big and interesting mhmm..

B) There are many myths about veganism all the world 'cuz it just seems too well-intentioned and unlikely to be true, isn't it ? Bad sayings are just bad for the owners of it, there are the ones who try to nourish on a vegan diet

C) It's cool

A) Here are some over 70 body builders that are not vegan

http://spotmebro.com/5-badass-bodybuilde...years-old/

P.S everything from peta is bullshit.

B) WOW, your telling me he built muscle while eating meat then became a vegan, it is proving what I said earlier.

14-09-2014, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2014 12:44 AM by Riqposso.)
(13-09-2014 02:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:39 PM)Riqposso Wrote:  A) First, I liked this A B C stuff Big Grin and then, that's too big and interesting mhmm..

C) It's cool

A) Here are some over 70 body builders that are not vegan

http://spotmebro.com/5-badass-bodybuilde...years-old/

P.S everything from peta is bullshit.

B) WOW, your telling me he built muscle while eating meat then became a vegan, it is proving what I said earlier.

A) You're right about peta mostly, maybe it's the the only harmful organization for this movement, I like old muscular men btw

B) That's true, It might be true that you may work out better with meat, still It doesn't mean you can't at all without it- As it's repeated before, empathy matters, not apathy--> It's not impossible to nourish as a bodybuilder in a vegan diet(actually, exact opposite), but it might* be less effective than the meat.. If you think you'll risk it and don't care, then you know what to do mate- Have a steak

They're not alone, they've some beliefs in this world but these surely means just crap for many.. Not talking about the insecure ones who cry out like 'You're so evill, how could you eat that?', rather the ones who thinking like 'It shouldn't be this way'

As I said it before, I dunno what to do either- All their arguments seem logical but not practical(in where I live)

We'll figure out

14-09-2014, 12:43 AM
(12-09-2014 05:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What's atheism got to do with diet?
Babies.

[Image: baby-eating.jpg]

Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post