Atheism VS creation
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 02:02 PM by d3lano.)
Atheism VS creation
I want to have a debate, on the excistence of god, that sounds like a big discussion ? thats what i want, no specifick part or subject i want to debate the whole thing so lets do this !

I want to discuss Against a creationist, i am an atheist.

I want to debate every thing a creationist can throw at me.
Find all posts by this user
16-03-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Atheism VS creation
I will debate you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Looks like Zeke is willing to debate you. If that acceptable, say so and I can go ahead and delete the unrelated posts.

I'd suggest laying out some guidelines. Zeke has been around the block a time or two and he's sure to be fair.....so is it agreed? D3lano v Metazoa Zeke? What's the topic, specifically?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
17-03-2015, 05:02 AM
I do accept as it is my first debate here i propose that either you or Zeke lay out the rules, i whould like to debate the existence of god. And everything that comes with that, i do understand that it is a rather broad topic. But if Zeke has a specifick topic he whould like to debate on i will play into that, or maybe a good suggestion from someone else here.
17-03-2015, 06:02 AM
(17-03-2015 05:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 05:02 AM)d3lano Wrote:  ...
if Zeke has a specific topic he would like to debate on

Oooh! I wonder what that will be.

Not.

Angel

Yeah what he said, evolution vs creation is the one I was going for.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-03-2015, 06:14 AM
(17-03-2015 06:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 05:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oooh! I wonder what that will be.

Not.

Angel

Yeah what he said, evolution vs creation is the one I was going for.

I am looking forward to this and thus accept that topic
17-03-2015, 06:33 AM
(17-03-2015 06:14 AM)d3lano Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 06:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah what he said, evolution vs creation is the one I was going for.

I am looking forward to this and thus accept that topic

Good.

17-03-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 09:20 AM by DLJ.)
Challenge accepted.

Seconds away, Round One.

No other posters, please, from now on.

To join in the Commentary, go here.

[Image: round-1.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2015, 07:59 AM
First of all i whould like to thank Zeke for agreeing to participate in this debate, and the subject of evolution vs creation.
I also want to thank DLj for his moderation, and of corse everyone that will follow this discussion.
I am dutch i do believe my english is quite good enough but there might come a time that i use a word while meaning another, i will try and avoid this but might this happen i do ask that you point this out to me so i can clearify, though i do not think this will be a problem.

Now to the point :

At the heart of evolutionary theory is the basic idea that life has existed for billions of years and has changed over time.
Overwhelming evidence supports this fact, i will show this to you all in this debate. The history of living things is documented through multiple lines of evidence and these include :

Fossil evidence

Homologies

Distribution in time and space

And last but certainly not least Evidence by example.

Now creationists whould like us to believe that some guy somewhere in heaven where ever that may be, created everything including live as we now it.
But the evidence tells us a whole other story, now the bible is interpeted in many ways by many people.
Some believe that earth is 6000 years old, others agree on the big bang, and what not.

This is the reason that i will first ask Zeke what he does and does not believe so that i might react to that and in turn share the evidence for evolution.
17-03-2015, 12:10 PM
(17-03-2015 07:59 AM)d3lano Wrote:  First of all i whould like to thank Zeke for agreeing to participate in this debate, and the subject of evolution vs creation.
I also want to thank DLj for his moderation, and of corse everyone that will follow this discussion.
I am dutch i do believe my english is quite good enough but there might come a time that i use a word while meaning another, i will try and avoid this but might this happen i do ask that you point this out to me so i can clearify, though i do not think this will be a problem.

Now to the point :

At the heart of evolutionary theory is the basic idea that life has existed for billions of years and has changed over time.
Overwhelming evidence supports this fact, i will show this to you all in this debate. The history of living things is documented through multiple lines of evidence and these include :

Fossil evidence

Homologies

Distribution in time and space

And last but certainly not least Evidence by example.

Now creationists whould like us to believe that some guy somewhere in heaven where ever that may be, created everything including live as we now it.
But the evidence tells us a whole other story, now the bible is interpeted in many ways by many people.
Some believe that earth is 6000 years old, others agree on the big bang, and what not.

This is the reason that i will first ask Zeke what he does and does not believe so that i might react to that and in turn share the evidence for evolution.

Alright, my stance is that creation is the explanation of life, as shown in the bible. Using the bible we can track the age of the earth and origin of life. Not only that but that Fossil evidence, homologies, and distribution in time and space are all evidence of creation and the wonderful gift of allah.

[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
Thread Closed