Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 08:34 AM by earmuffs.)
Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.
So I'm at work and it's the final hour of my shift and so I'm doing recovery which is basically pulling shit forward, removing shit that doesn't go there and basically making the shelf look good for the customers. I'm the best at it so they constantly put me on it even though I hate it but whatever.

Anywho, so we have a heap of Christmas shit in including Christmas cards. There's a shelf and it's just piles and piles of random Christmas card packs (like packs of 5 cards) with heaps of different pictures on them. The pictures were everything from cartoon Santa's to Reindeer to baby Jesus to angels. Anyway, having a bit of time on my hands I decided that I'd redo this whole shelf (it needed it anyway, it was a fucking mess). So all baby Jesus's and angels and religious themed cards to the bottom and all the cartoon Santa's, Rudolph's and other non-religious themed cards to the top.
Let's just say that there's gonna be a few less baby Jesus's being passed around this year.

[Image: Mwahaha.jpg]

Take that theists, best be respec'ng the Muffs.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
24-11-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.
Muffs you so crazy!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-11-2014, 07:07 AM
Another successful attack in this war on Christmas!

We (don't) have God on our side.

WE SHALL PREVAIL!!!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
24-11-2014, 07:09 AM
Inspiring story, Muffs.

It makes me want to go to the local Hallmark, grab a stack of Santa cards, and "misplace" them in front of all the baby jesuses.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Oh great. You make the Baby Jesus cry. Confused

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2014, 07:58 AM
(24-11-2014 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh great. You make the Baby Jesus cry. Confused

Happy Holidays, bitches!!!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
24-11-2014, 08:20 AM
(24-11-2014 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh great. You make the Baby Jesus cry. Confused

Baby Jesus is such a whiner. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
24-11-2014, 08:36 AM
(24-11-2014 08:20 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  

You would be, too, if some idiot drummer boy banged away and woke you up. Then you find yourself buried under a herd of reindeer........ Imagine the shock.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
24-11-2014, 08:52 AM
(24-11-2014 08:20 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  

More like a spoiled self-righteous brat who thinks he's the reason for the season.

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-11-2014, 04:58 PM
(24-11-2014 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm at work and it's the final hour of my shift and so I'm doing recovery which is basically pulling shit forward, removing shit that doesn't go there and basically making the shelf look good for the customers. I'm the best at it so they constantly put me on it even though I hate it but whatever.

Anywho, so we have a heap of Christmas shit in including Christmas cards. There's a shelf and it's just piles and piles of random Christmas card packs (like packs of 5 cards) with heaps of different pictures on them. The pictures were everything from cartoon Santa's to Reindeer to baby Jesus to angels. Anyway, having a bit of time on my hands I decided that I'd redo this whole shelf (it needed it anyway, it was a fucking mess). So all baby Jesus's and angels and religious themed cards to the bottom and all the cartoon Santa's, Rudolph's and other non-religious themed cards to the top.
Let's just say that there's gonna be a few less baby Jesus's being passed around this year.

[Image: Mwahaha.jpg]

Take that theists, best be respec'ng the Muffs.

A bit thuggish, but I understand how you feel IMAO>