Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.
[Image: coolstoryheather_fullpic.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-11-2014, 05:05 PM
(24-11-2014 05:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: coolstoryheather_fullpic.png]

And than after work I came home and played Dragon Age Inquisition (one of those video games for the older generation that aren't totally down with the young people) where I saw a dragon fighting a giant and when I got close it flew away.
But than a real life dragon came out of nowhere and as I looked out my bedroom window all I could see was its big yellow eye looking at me. It than winked at me and slowly turned invisible. So careful, there's a flying invisible dragon out there somewhere (prove me wrong bitch).
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-11-2014, 05:10 PM
(24-11-2014 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh great. You make the Baby Jesus cry. Confused

Prolly just colicky.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-11-2014, 05:25 PM
(24-11-2014 04:58 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm at work and it's the final hour of my shift and so I'm doing recovery which is basically pulling shit forward, removing shit that doesn't go there and basically making the shelf look good for the customers. I'm the best at it so they constantly put me on it even though I hate it but whatever.

Anywho, so we have a heap of Christmas shit in including Christmas cards. There's a shelf and it's just piles and piles of random Christmas card packs (like packs of 5 cards) with heaps of different pictures on them. The pictures were everything from cartoon Santa's to Reindeer to baby Jesus to angels. Anyway, having a bit of time on my hands I decided that I'd redo this whole shelf (it needed it anyway, it was a fucking mess). So all baby Jesus's and angels and religious themed cards to the bottom and all the cartoon Santa's, Rudolph's and other non-religious themed cards to the top.
Let's just say that there's gonna be a few less baby Jesus's being passed around this year.

[Image: Mwahaha.jpg]

Take that theists, best be respec'ng the Muffs.

A bit thuggish, but I understand how you feel IMAO>

Yeah - Muffs is a thug. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-11-2014, 05:54 PM
I didn't choose the thug life Anj, the thug life chose me.
24-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Re: RE: Atheism activism Earmuffs style. A cool story bro by Muffs.
(24-11-2014 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh great. You make the Baby Jesus cry. Confused
His yarmulke was too big and itchy.
25-11-2014, 07:02 AM
Just a little update.

1) They're nowhere near reaching the bottom where the religious cards are. Mwahahaha!

2) Let's just say that there's also gonna be a few less religious themed garden statues around this summer in favor of garden gnomes.

[Image: tumblr_lpwh8yBYhV1qgodps.gif]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post