Atheism and Morality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2011, 01:13 PM
RE: Atheism and Morality
(30-10-2011 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-10-2011 01:29 AM)Mad Prophet Wrote:  Perhaps murder wasn't the best example, it was just the first that sprang to mind, possibly because it appears so often in this thread. All I meant was that I would rather my morals were based upon a set of beliefs which I have examined and have decided I can live with, not ones that have been instilled in me from a young age and where questioning those beliefs is seen as subverting some form of higher authority.

Then that's what you got. What's the problem, here? Big Grin

This fucking thread, that dang Gwynnies, and all atheists in general... I didn't "know what I was doing" when I "invented" zero-state morality; all I knew was I hadda call it something. Cause it doesn't seem to know its morality and it ain't mine, it's the same shit everybody's got...

Zero-state lets me use mine. You'll never guess what happened... Big Grin

You are one confusing hombre, hombre.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Atheist#6667's post
30-10-2011, 01:34 PM
(30-10-2011 01:13 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  
(30-10-2011 09:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then that's what you got. What's the problem, here? Big Grin

This fucking thread, that dang Gwynnies, and all atheists in general... I didn't "know what I was doing" when I "invented" zero-state morality; all I knew was I hadda call it something. Cause it doesn't seem to know its morality and it ain't mine, it's the same shit everybody's got...

Zero-state lets me use mine. You'll never guess what happened... Big Grin

You are one confusing hombre, hombre.

You read my mind haha.

"Sin, young man, is when you treat people as things" - Granny Weatherwax in Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett.
[+] 1 user Likes Mad Prophet's post
30-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Don't blame me, blame TJ. You know, The Amazing Atheist?

There's a god you can believe in. Cool

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2011, 05:10 PM
(30-10-2011 04:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Don't blame me, blame TJ. You know, The Amazing Atheist?

There's a god you can believe in. Cool

You mean that fat blonde dude on youtube? I hate that guy.