Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
(20-11-2015 12:02 PM)5senses Wrote:  Let put the three systems into a process. I called this DUE PROCESS. Going from theory to observation/measurement means going from a Relativity system to a Quantum system to a Qgravity. How about going from observation to theory? That's also possible. Due Process also said if you want to know if a cat is dead or alive you must open the box and look. If you want to know if your house still exist you must go and take a look. If you want to go to the moon you must build a rocket. Building a rocket means going from thought/theory to physical things.
Lets see what each system is capable of and how they work together. We start with the brain system,
which is a Relativity system. Lets ask the self or the I; what do l want to do? The l said
1) l want to see a box.
2) l want to make an aluminum box.

Well this is very, very simple. 1) All I have to is open our eyes and start looking for a box. 2) Is a little harder but is possible. All I have to do;
a) Use a CAD to draw a blue print with dimensions.
b) Sent the drawings to the machine shop.
c) Wait for a week or so until its done.
d) The aluminum box comes from the machine shop
in a cardboard box.
e) Now I ask myself does the aluminum box exist if I
don't look at it?
According to Due Process here if there is no observation being made at the aluminum box, then the box exist and not exist at the same time. Notice that no Quantum system would answers the box does exist. Also no Quantum system would answers that the box does not exist. Most of us would answer and offer a different answer. For example; if the aluminum box exist it exists it does matter if I look at it or not. This kind of respond tell me that there is circular reasoning going but it doesn't explain anything about the meaning of physically existing.
Can we considered the aluminum box as a hidden variable because it is in fact hidden inside a bigger box? Well how do you know it is hidden inside a bigger box? All I know is that l sent the design to the machine shop and it came back in a cardboard box. Everything here is an assumption that the aluminum box is in the cardboard box. What physically exist is the cardboard box. Its a brain system interacting with the receptors and interacting with the cardboard box. That's is a live measurement in the 10 Dimensions. As far as the aluminum box is concerned it is still in the 4 Dimensions brain world of Relativity. From start to finish it still trapped as an idea inside a brain. The brain is said to extend from the designer brain to the automated manufacturing. Thus it's a bigger and more complex brain. Like a computer and a Turing machine that it is, it can connect with each other to amazing complexity. This is possible as long as the designer did not look at the final product. So what is the difference between looking at his invention vs not looking at his invention? Well there are a lot of things to explain but the most important one to pick out is that when the designer did not look at his invention all mechanisms and circuitry flip into multiple connecting switches. Very much like a transistor switch inside a computer where the outcome is BINARY. But if the designer looks at his invention then all mechanisms flip into multiple connecting sensors/detectors. Thus our perception of what a detector vs a switch is need to be re-examines. What is a three-way entanglement? The brain entangle with the sensor/detector and entangle with the object out there. Here a switch can flip into a detector for measurement. But it can also flip back into a switch for computing. A wave and particle duality is the same concept.

No. Just no. Facepalm

Macro objects like aluminum boxes do not exist in quantum states.

You do not understand the point of Schrödinger's Cat.
That example was Schrödinger's rejection of the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics. He thought it absurd.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 03:56 PM
(18-01-2016 03:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:02 PM)5senses Wrote:  Let put the three systems into a process. I called this DUE PROCESS. Going from theory to observation/measurement means going from a Relativity system to a Quantum system to a Qgravity. How about going from observation to theory? That's also possible. Due Process also said if you want to know if a cat is dead or alive you must open the box and look. If you want to know if your house still exist you must go and take a look. If you want to go to the moon you must build a rocket. Building a rocket means going from thought/theory to physical things.
Lets see what each system is capable of and how they work together. We start with the brain system,
which is a Relativity system. Lets ask the self or the I; what do l want to do? The l said
1) l want to see a box.
2) l want to make an aluminum box.

Well this is very, very simple. 1) All I have to is open our eyes and start looking for a box. 2) Is a little harder but is possible. All I have to do;
a) Use a CAD to draw a blue print with dimensions.
b) Sent the drawings to the machine shop.
c) Wait for a week or so until its done.
d) The aluminum box comes from the machine shop
in a cardboard box.
e) Now I ask myself does the aluminum box exist if I
don't look at it?
According to Due Process here if there is no observation being made at the aluminum box, then the box exist and not exist at the same time. Notice that no Quantum system would answers the box does exist. Also no Quantum system would answers that the box does not exist. Most of us would answer and offer a different answer. For example; if the aluminum box exist it exists it does matter if I look at it or not. This kind of respond tell me that there is circular reasoning going but it doesn't explain anything about the meaning of physically existing.
Can we considered the aluminum box as a hidden variable because it is in fact hidden inside a bigger box? Well how do you know it is hidden inside a bigger box? All I know is that l sent the design to the machine shop and it came back in a cardboard box. Everything here is an assumption that the aluminum box is in the cardboard box. What physically exist is the cardboard box. Its a brain system interacting with the receptors and interacting with the cardboard box. That's is a live measurement in the 10 Dimensions. As far as the aluminum box is concerned it is still in the 4 Dimensions brain world of Relativity. From start to finish it still trapped as an idea inside a brain. The brain is said to extend from the designer brain to the automated manufacturing. Thus it's a bigger and more complex brain. Like a computer and a Turing machine that it is, it can connect with each other to amazing complexity. This is possible as long as the designer did not look at the final product. So what is the difference between looking at his invention vs not looking at his invention? Well there are a lot of things to explain but the most important one to pick out is that when the designer did not look at his invention all mechanisms and circuitry flip into multiple connecting switches. Very much like a transistor switch inside a computer where the outcome is BINARY. But if the designer looks at his invention then all mechanisms flip into multiple connecting sensors/detectors. Thus our perception of what a detector vs a switch is need to be re-examines. What is a three-way entanglement? The brain entangle with the sensor/detector and entangle with the object out there. Here a switch can flip into a detector for measurement. But it can also flip back into a switch for computing. A wave and particle duality is the same concept.

No. Just no. Facepalm

Macro objects like aluminum boxes do not exist in quantum states.

You do not understand the point of Schroedinger's Cat.
That exampole was Scroedinger's rejection of the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics. He thought it absurd.

And he hated cats. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
18-01-2016, 03:57 PM
(19-12-2015 06:14 PM)5senses Wrote:  In a Quantum system complexity is not the only thing that increase over time. Entropy also increase over time. As we will see entropy and complexity come hand in hand. Complexity is multiple switches that lives inside two complementarity brains or two entangled brain. For example to make an aluminum box it takes two brains. One brain start with my brain. Inside my brain are switches called synapses working together to computer. Synapses are biological switches but nevertheless they turn on and off like switches. There are many kinds of switches that most of us knew. There are mechanical switches starting from a piece of metal to motors and gears. And there are electronic switches. And if you think about it the whole universe can be covered and operated by switches. But switches can become sensors depending on what system you in. If you are in a Relativity system/4D brain world the switches are switches and anything you called a sensors or detector must be called a switch. For example the synapses in my brain can be a sensors or switches. But it must be called switches because it's inside a brain and use for the purpose of computing. Who decides to switch from sensor to switch or from switch to sensor? Something outside the brain world. Lets imagine the blind man again. Since he is blind he could not see. In other words his eyes sensors is disabled. He can open and close his eyes lids. Then the eyes lids become switches and part of his computing brain. The eyes lids are slave to the mind. Notice that the eyes lids are not sensors until it hit something external. The blind man can also move his eyes ball up or down. As soon as he does that the eyes ball become switches and part of the brain world. Again if the eyes ball hit something external they are converted to sensors which are used for measurement and detection. But measurement and detection are in the Quantum Gravity system. What about when the blind man uses his walking stick? When does the stick become a switch or a sensors?
Again the blind man can blindly poke his way out. But without hitting anything external the walking stick is said to be a switch. Part of a combination of switches starting from his brain cells to the muscles of his arm his hand, the bones, and the stick. All switching according to the mind and part of the mind.Nothing here is said to be outside the brain world. Blindly poking around does not look intelligent to those who has eyes but it is computation complexity. What they saw is the limit of computation and complexity from a Quantum Gravity system perspective. Now let say that the blind man and his stick finally hit something. As soon as the tip of the walking stick hit the external object the stick and what ever it connect to become sensors. If we focus on the point of contact and the sensation it has it tells us that reality is not the internal brain complexity/switches nor the outside world but the boundary between the two world. Which is at the event horizon itself. That's just a 2 dimensions thin sheet.

What kind of dressing will you be having with that word salad? Dodgy

18-01-2016, 04:03 PM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow atheist,
Explain to me here what make you an atheist.
As for me l have a simple and profound explaination,
I simply don't see god. But according to my religious friends they told me that God exists here, there, and everywhere. I don't believe, I need to see to believe.
It maybe that l needed the 6 sense.

Like the middle school joke about elephants hiding in cherry trees by painting their toe nails red. Have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? No? Works then don't it!
18-01-2016, 04:15 PM
It obvious that Mr. Chas here have not put himself into the problem. Schrodinger did not reject the Copenhagen enterpretation. It just seems odd to him. But both the Copenhagen enterpretation and Schrodinger enterpretation of the Copenhagen enterpretation is still the best thus far.
18-01-2016, 04:19 PM
(18-01-2016 04:15 PM)5senses Wrote:  It obvious that Mr. Chas here have not put himself into the problem. Schrodinger did not reject the Copenhagen enterpretation. It just seems odd to him. But both the Copenhagen enterpretation and Schrodinger enterpretation of the Copenhagen enterpretation is still the best thus far.

I hate cats.

#sigh
18-01-2016, 04:22 PM
(18-01-2016 04:15 PM)5senses Wrote:  It obvious that Mr. Chas here have not put himself into the problem. Schrodinger did not reject the Copenhagen enterpretation. It just seems odd to him. But both the Copenhagen enterpretation and Schrodinger enterpretation of the Copenhagen enterpretation is still the best thus far.

So you say. However, the reality is:
"According to Schrödinger, the Copenhagen interpretation implies that the cat remains both alive and dead until the state is observed. Schrödinger did not wish to promote the idea of dead-and-alive cats as a serious possibility; on the contrary, he intended the example to illustrate the absurdity of the existing view of quantum mechanics."

18-01-2016, 04:32 PM
(14-06-2015 03:06 PM)5senses Wrote:  I see you guys did not made any attempt to reduce your mental capacity.
This "sentence" made me laugh far more then it probably should.Laugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-01-2016, 05:02 PM
(18-01-2016 04:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 03:06 PM)5senses Wrote:  I see you guys did not made any attempt to reduce your mental capacity.
This "sentence" made me laugh far more then it probably should.Laugh out load

With a username like "WhiskeyDebates", one could argue that you did indeed attempt to do so with proper poisoning Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
20-01-2016, 07:41 AM
Look,
Mr.Chas I never said anything about the aluminum box exist as a REAL OBJECT. The REAL OBJECT is the one that you can taste,touch, smell, and observe. Since the aluminum box is sealed or isolated beyond the sensitivity of the human senses there is no way to know exactly what in there. The ACTUAL ALUMINUM BOX is said to be a wave that is smear across the automated/mechanical manufacturing floor. In other words you will never know the exact state of the ACTUAL ALUMINUM BOX. The whole process from inception to the end of manufacturing is just a potential. It happens or not we never know, until you open the package.