Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
(20-01-2016 07:41 AM)5senses Wrote:  Look,
Mr.Chas I never said anything about the aluminum box exist as a REAL OBJECT. The REAL OBJECT is the one that you can taste,touch, smell, and observe. Since the aluminum box is sealed or isolated beyond the sensitivity of the human senses there is no way to know exactly what in there. The ACTUAL ALUMINUM BOX is said to be a wave that is smear across the automated/mechanical manufacturing floor. In other words you will never know the exact state of the ACTUAL ALUMINUM BOX. The whole process from inception to the end of manufacturing is just a potential. It happens or not we never know, until you open the package.

That entire post is nonsense. It is gibberish.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Wow!
Unbelievable!
This makes me want to use a bigger hammer but I realized that sensitivity gone with age. So I better not. After writing pages about what the different between imaginary object, actual object, and reobject. Mr Chas pulled a voodoo out and leave god of gap wide open. Mr. Chas think there is a REAL SOLID OBJECT out there beyond his five senses. There is only wave and field.
Find all posts by this user
26-01-2016, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 12:28 PM by Chas.)
(26-01-2016 07:38 AM)5senses Wrote:  Wow!
Unbelievable!
This makes me want to use a bigger hammer but I realized that sensitivity gone with age. So I better not. After writing pages about what the different between imaginary object, actual object, and reobject. Mr Chas pulled a voodoo out and leave god of gap wide open. Mr. Chas think there is a REAL SOLID OBJECT out there beyond his five senses. There is only wave and field.

I didn't say that, you are a liar and a moron. Drinking Beverage

What is a "reobject"? And why are most of your posts gibberish?

27-01-2016, 03:37 PM
You mean what are real object?
Real object exist only when you are touching it, tasting it, observing it, smelling it, and hearing it. This is the measurement or the collapse of the wave functions. O.k instead of saying all of that l can say that those are touch, taste, smell, sound, and image recognition. It is sensory perception that makes the object real. What ever object in the sensory field of view it is real.
Now let us not confuse with the imaginary object and the actual object. These two objects and the tool tip comes together in a 3 way disentangle to form sensory perception or a measurement. Again this what makes something known as REAL. Thus a collapse of a wave functions is not consciousness but a 3 way disentangle. You don't need consciousness human beings to collapse the wavefunctions, a dog or a frog can do this. Imagine walking into a room and smelling pizza. When a human walks into the room he smell pizza. The word and meaning of PIZZA already exist inside his brain before he enter the room. Thus l called this pizza inside the brain an imaginary pizza. Also the smell of pizza exist before the man walking in the room. This kind of smell is what I called the actual smell. This actual smell l can only make a generalization of what it is. I can only make up story about it. It doesn't materialize into any thing real yet. It is the smell before the smelling. This actual smell is said to smear across the room. It is a wave functions and a Quantum system. It is by accident the man walks in the room and smell pizza. The smell of pizza become real pizza smell. Thus the wavefunctions collapse. And if looks around he will collapses another wavefunctions, which is the actual pizza. Thus the pizza become a real pizza. What if a dog walks in the same room? A dog senses of smell is 10000 times more sensitive than human so it collapse the smell of pizza. It can collapses the ingredients of that particular pizza. It can collapses the ingredients of that ingredient. To challenge the dog's ability to collapses the wavefunctions we going to add on another tool tip/instrument. A spectrometer. But instead of smell recognition now it turns into image recognition. It's all metrology.
27-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Okay, I think this thread is in a completely different world from what the OP was asking.

But my response to the OP is.

I'm atheist because I was born an atheist and haven't been convinced to become not-atheist. I've never seen any evidence of magic. Nor heard any arguments that logically point to magic existing. I consider theism a subset of magic, so really it's not even on my radar until I get convinced that magic isn't a completely ridiculous concept.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-01-2016, 05:43 PM
(27-01-2016 03:37 PM)5senses Wrote:  You mean what are real object?
Real object exist only when you are touching it, tasting it, observing it, smelling it, and hearing it. This is the measurement or the collapse of the wave functions. O.k instead of saying all of that l can say that those are touch, taste, smell, sound, and image recognition. It is sensory perception that makes the object real. What ever object in the sensory field of view it is real.
Now let us not confuse with the imaginary object and the actual object. These two objects and the tool tip comes together in a 3 way disentangle to form sensory perception or a measurement. Again this what makes something known as REAL. Thus a collapse of a wave functions is not consciousness but a 3 way disentangle. You don't need consciousness human beings to collapse the wavefunctions, a dog or a frog can do this. Imagine walking into a room and smelling pizza. When a human walks into the room he smell pizza. The word and meaning of PIZZA already exist inside his brain before he enter the room. Thus l called this pizza inside the brain an imaginary pizza. Also the smell of pizza exist before the man walking in the room. This kind of smell is what I called the actual smell. This actual smell l can only make a generalization of what it is. I can only make up story about it. It doesn't materialize into any thing real yet. It is the smell before the smelling. This actual smell is said to smear across the room. It is a wave functions and a Quantum system. It is by accident the man walks in the room and smell pizza. The smell of pizza become real pizza smell. Thus the wavefunctions collapse. And if looks around he will collapses another wavefunctions, which is the actual pizza. Thus the pizza become a real pizza. What if a dog walks in the same room? A dog senses of smell is 10000 times more sensitive than human so it collapse the smell of pizza. It can collapses the ingredients of that particular pizza. It can collapses the ingredients of that ingredient. To challenge the dog's ability to collapses the wavefunctions we going to add on another tool tip/instrument. A spectrometer. But instead of smell recognition now it turns into image recognition. It's all metrology.

Macro objects do not behave that way. Quantum effects are undetectable at that level as they have been averaged out.
You really don't understand quantum mechanics - your understanding is quantum woo. Facepalm

The "collapse of the wave function" is not a physical event, it is the loss of uncertainty to the observer - it is in the observer's mind.

31-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Now let me turn this around and make woo out of you Mr.Chas. What macro object are you talking about?. Your perception of what a wavefunctions is is woo. The macro object object that you are talking about is????? Oh let me guess, the chair, the table, the tv, the refrigerator, and what ever else you deemed to macro objects. Are those so called macro objects are within your five senses? Live it has to be live. If yes, you have already collapsed the wavefunctions. Then there is no wavefunctions to talk about. Also there is no Quantum system to talk about. Thus the wavefunctions stays just beyond the range of your 5 senses. For example if you can see between 50 microns and 100 microns in size. The wavefunctions would be all those things that are greater than 100 microns and smaller than 50 microns.
Let's see how we can realize this wavefunctions. First we must arbitrarily pick something beyond our 5 senses detection. Remember this is to avoid the collapse of the wavefunctions. Without using my 5 senses l am going to THINK about a refrigerator in a room. THINKING and ABSTRACTING does not collapses a wavefunctions. So I am going to exercise my brain cells by THINKING about a refrigerator. The refrigerator is just an imaginary concept inside my brain. But the question is is there a refrigerator outside the brain? The Quantum answers would be maybe yes and maybe no. In other words it willing to wait. Obviously at this point Mr. Chas cannot wait. In his flaw world view he keeps telling me that there is a macro object here. With all his senses closed and mind how the heel we know. Only a woo would know something sealed inside a box. Let us just assumed that there is a refrigerator in the room regardless we detect with our senses or not. In this case a refrigerator is just one of many millions of things that evolving inside a room. Evolving means that the second law of thermodynamics does not wait. Disorders is going to keep increasing. A refrigerator is just part of a wavefunctions that is smear across the room. Its is not the only thing that makes the wavefunctions. A wavefunctions is just the combined possibility of. It is purely potential. You will find out when you see with your own eyes. At that point you will collapses the wavefunctions.
Got to go..
31-01-2016, 03:30 PM
(31-01-2016 03:26 PM)5senses Wrote:  Now let me turn this around and make woo out of you Mr.Chas. What macro object are you talking about?. Your perception of what a wavefunctions is is woo. The macro object object that you are talking about is????? Oh let me guess, the chair, the table, the tv, the refrigerator, and what ever else you deemed to macro objects. Are those so called macro objects are within your five senses? Live it has to be live. If yes, you have already collapsed the wavefunctions. Then there is no wavefunctions to talk about. Also there is no Quantum system to talk about. Thus the wavefunctions stays just beyond the range of your 5 senses. For example if you can see between 50 microns and 100 microns in size. The wavefunctions would be all those things that are greater than 100 microns and smaller than 50 microns.
Let's see how we can realize this wavefunctions. First we must arbitrarily pick something beyond our 5 senses detection. Remember this is to avoid the collapse of the wavefunctions. Without using my 5 senses l am going to THINK about a refrigerator in a room. THINKING and ABSTRACTING does not collapses a wavefunctions. So I am going to exercise my brain cells by THINKING about a refrigerator. The refrigerator is just an imaginary concept inside my brain. But the question is is there a refrigerator outside the brain? The Quantum answers would be maybe yes and maybe no. In other words it willing to wait. Obviously at this point Mr. Chas cannot wait. In his flaw world view he keeps telling me that there is a macro object here. With all his senses closed and mind how the heel we know. Only a woo would know something sealed inside a box. Let us just assumed that there is a refrigerator in the room regardless we detect with our senses or not. In this case a refrigerator is just one of many millions of things that evolving inside a room. Evolving means that the second law of thermodynamics does not wait. Disorders is going to keep increasing. A refrigerator is just part of a wavefunctions that is smear across the room. Its is not the only thing that makes the wavefunctions. A wavefunctions is just the combined possibility of. It is purely potential. You will find out when you see with your own eyes. At that point you will collapses the wavefunctions.
Got to go..

A wave function is a mathematical abstraction, not a physical thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-02-2016, 10:18 AM
(31-01-2016 03:26 PM)5senses Wrote:  Now let me turn this around and make woo out of you Mr.Chas. What macro object are you talking about?. Your perception of what a wavefunctions is is woo. The macro object object that you are talking about is????? Oh let me guess, the chair, the table, the tv, the refrigerator, and what ever else you deemed to macro objects. Are those so called macro objects are within your five senses? Live it has to be live. If yes, you have already collapsed the wavefunctions. Then there is no wavefunctions to talk about. Also there is no Quantum system to talk about. Thus the wavefunctions stays just beyond the range of your 5 senses. For example if you can see between 50 microns and 100 microns in size. The wavefunctions would be all those things that are greater than 100 microns and smaller than 50 microns.
Got to go..

You don't seem to understand that quantum physics belongs to the barrier of sensations and greatness arises and subsides in the light of balance. Due to this, our perception is only possible in the flow of space time events which indicate the unpredictable projects onto the mechanics of chaos. Big Grin

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
01-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Has someone been using the Deepak Chopra phrase generator again?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]