Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
(01-02-2016 11:08 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Has someone been using the Deepak Chopra phrase generator again?

Confused Why do you think that.....?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2016, 12:33 PM
(01-02-2016 11:13 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 11:08 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Has someone been using the Deepak Chopra phrase generator again?

Confused Why do you think that.....?
Because the infinite knowledge of your life that rises and subsides in existential joy indicates so.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
09-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Not so fast Mr.Chas. If we dies. There is still a wavefunctions and a Quantum computer. I mean the whole universe is a Quantum computer. We can only access 5% of the total Quantum universe through the telescope. The rest is a wave or field or dark matter and energy. And if we dies the 5% dies to. What is left is just a wave functions or a field of potential.
But since we are here l am going to convince you that the universe in its natural state is a field/wave not a particle. But when we make a measurement or observation we put certainty energy to collapse the wave into a particle. What kind of energy we put in? We use food energy and sun light mostly. This is to see table and chairs. But we need more energy if we want to see a higg particle. Without the right energy being put in the higg particle is considered as a field. In other words the higg particle is just a smeared across the the LHC. It's not just hidden like hidden variable but a smeared.
09-02-2016, 02:08 PM
^^ Publish that shit old son. Claim your Nobel prize.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Wait. This clown's still here?

Some people really don't have much to occupy their time, do they?

... this is my signature!
09-02-2016, 03:39 PM
(09-02-2016 01:42 PM)5senses Wrote:  Not so fast Mr.Chas. If we dies. There is still a wavefunctions and a Quantum computer. I mean the whole universe is a Quantum computer. We can only access 5% of the total Quantum universe through the telescope. The rest is a wave or field or dark matter and energy. And if we dies the 5% dies to. What is left is just a wave functions or a field of potential.
But since we are here l am going to convince you that the universe in its natural state is a field/wave not a particle. But when we make a measurement or observation we put certainty energy to collapse the wave into a particle. What kind of energy we put in? We use food energy and sun light mostly. This is to see table and chairs. But we need more energy if we want to see a higg particle. Without the right energy being put in the higg particle is considered as a field. In other words the higg particle is just a smeared across the the LHC. It's not just hidden like hidden variable but a smeared.

Dude, whatever you are smoking, stop doing that. It seems to really mess you up horribly. Please send this stuff to me immediataly so i can *burn it up*, to save the rest of mankind from its evil effects. Angel
09-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Oh, thank God. It seems to have finally slowed down in here. My head was ready to explode.

"Why hast thou forsaken me, o deity whose existence I doubt..." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper
15-03-2016, 01:39 PM
You guys completely don't understand what I am saying. Are we living inside a quantum computer? My answers is yes. But we are not living in a man made deterministic, classical computer. An undetermined quantum computer.
Lets see how this quantum computer work. There are two parts to this computer. The working part is the wavefunctions and it is invisible and undetectable. The other part is the output or the measurement/observation. It is deterministic, nonlocal, and always detectable. Observation here includes all the 5senses. The odd thing about this quantum computer is that the wavefunctions always collapses into one of our 5 senses. For example if I smell coffee the wavefunctions is said to collapses into the smell of coffee. If I see a dead cat the wavefunctions is said to collapses into a dead cat. Thus the output always select the branch of the wavefunctions that is chosen. Who or what chooses the chosen branch? The histories of the cat, of me, of nature/environment, and the tool we use to see,smell,touch,taste, and hear. All of which come together at the present or the NOW.
So everywhere you look, touch, taste, smell, and smell you ultimately collapse the wavefunctions. The perception is a constant denial of the wavefunctions and entanglement itself. But the internal working but invisible quantum computer is the wavefunctions and entanglement and duality.
Let examines the internal working of a wavefunctions. How it can be created through invisible means. If you put the palm of your hand on the table and move across the table what did all your senses tell you? You can see the path in which the hand travel and stop live. That is one way to collapses the wavefunctions. You can feel the travel and stop live. That is another way to collapses the wavefunctions. You can hear the hand travel and stop. That is another way to collapses the wavefunctions. So in order to realize the internal working of a wavefunctions you must go beyond your senses, the world of the invisible. Now go back and move the palm of your hand across the table minus your 5senses what do you get? You did an action called WORK and WORK is FORCE X DISTANCE. Newtonian physic. Yes you did work but since we minus the sensory feedback/ measurement you will never know that you did any work at all. It is possible that the work is just a mere speculation.This is where the FORCE /f=ma in Newtonian physic is said to be equivalent to the wavefunctions. Thus if you have force and motions you have a wavefunctions. A robot that constantly do work without any sense of pain and tiredness and feeling is a robot that creates wavefunctions. For example if you teach a robot arm to pick up a wafer or do welding you will collapses a wavefunctions to get the positions or coordinates. In other words you collapses the wavefunctions or make a measurement to get the positions for the robot. The robot arm has no means to get those coordinatesor/positions. Unless you make an artificial intelligence robots' arm with multiple sensors and recognition programs. For a dummy robot its going to do work without feeling the work or force.
15-03-2016, 01:48 PM
(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  You guys completely don't understand what I am saying.

That's all right. You don't either.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 5 users Like Unbeliever's post
15-03-2016, 02:03 PM
(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  You guys completely don't understand what I am saying. Are we living inside a quantum computer? My answers is yes. But we are not living in a man made deterministic, classical computer. An undetermined quantum computer.

Let me guess: it's turtles all the way down?

Or have you always been a closet theist after all...

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  Lets see how this quantum computer work.

You don't know how anything works, as this thread attests. But no, let's see: how do you misunderstand and misrepresent quantum information theory?

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  There are two parts to this computer. The working part is the wavefunctions and it is invisible and undetectable. The other part is the output or the measurement/observation. It is deterministic, nonlocal, and always detectable.

Define those words - particularly "detect".

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  Observation here includes all the 5senses. The odd thing about this quantum computer is that the wavefunctions always collapses into one of our 5 senses.

The superposition of vibrational states in a longitudinal molecule is not detectable or resolvable by naive unaided human perception.

Not that there are 5 in any case.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  For example if I smell coffee the wavefunctions is said to collapses into the smell of coffee.

That is not how smell works.

Diffusion of sensory compounds follows classical statistical mechanics in any case.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  If I see a dead cat the wavefunctions is said to collapses into a dead cat. Thus the output always select the branch of the wavefunctions that is chosen. Who or what chooses the chosen branch? The histories of the cat, of me, of nature/environment, and the tool we use to see,smell,touch,taste, and hear. All of which come together at the present or the NOW.

Relativistically there's no such thing as NOW.

Decoherence is the preferred though by no means universally accepted model of quantum resolution.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  So everywhere you look, touch, taste, smell, and smell you ultimately collapse the wavefunctions.

Most interactions at which quantum mechanics play a significant role occur far beyond the limits of human perception.

None require human perception.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  The perception is a constant denial of the wavefunctions and entanglement itself. But the internal working but invisible quantum computer is the wavefunctions and entanglement and duality.

Do you have a single fact to back any of this up?

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  Let examines the internal working of a wavefunctions. How it can be created through invisible means. If you put the palm of your hand on the table and move across the table what did all your senses tell you? You can see the path in which the hand travel and stop live. That is one way to collapses the wavefunctions.

The table is not in quantum superposition before you touch it, either.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  So in order to realize the internal working of a wavefunctions you must go beyond your senses, the world of the invisible. Now go back and move the palm of your hand across the table minus your 5senses what do you get? You did an action called WORK and WORK is FORCE X DISTANCE. Newtonian physic. Yes you did work but since we minus the sensory feedback/ measurement you will never know that you did any work at all. It is possible that the work is just a mere speculation.This is where the FORCE /f=ma in Newtonian physic is said to be equivalent to the wavefunctions.

Newton's second law is not "equivalent" to quantum states.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  Thus if you have force and motions you have a wavefunctions.

Decoherence applies in the thermodynamic limit.

Like tables.

(15-03-2016 01:39 PM)5senses Wrote:  A robot that constantly do work without any sense of pain and tiredness and feeling is a robot that creates wavefunctions. For example if you teach a robot arm to pick up a wafer or do welding you will collapses a wavefunctions to get the positions or coordinates. In other words you collapses the wavefunctions or make a measurement to get the positions for the robot. The robot arm has no means to get those coordinatesor/positions. Unless you make an artificial intelligence robots' arm with multiple sensors and recognition programs. For a dummy robot its going to do work without feeling the work or force.

I fail to see why "it is useful for robots to have sensory inputs" follows from or is even remotely related to any of your incoherent babbling.

Not that you care, obviously.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post