Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
Atheism factor 30 vs thousands of cross. May the force with you.
Talking about defending your ideas. Let me school myself on quantum physic 1st. Then l'll be ready to use Atheism factor 10D. It stands for 10 dimensions space time. My loyalty is to nature, not physic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 09:07 PM
(13-09-2013 11:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Atheism factors?

I get bombarded with harmful superstitions every day.

I use Atheism Factor 30 to protect my thick skin.

Dodgy

It puts the lotion on it's skin... Blink Laughat

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
18-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Hello fellow again,
I don't have much time. I will pop in and out like so.
Let enter the Atheism Conversion Factors by answering the fellowing question;
If all life forms have their sensors removed,
What is left is their functioning brain/mind.
The question is can brain/mind tell exactly what exists out there in the environment.
Answer the question. Be honest and forthright.
***Testing atheist state of mind ***
*** Max Dimensions 4D (3space 1time) ***
*** Aka Partial Intelligent ***
18-09-2013, 06:09 PM
(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow again,
I don't have much time. I will pop in and out like so.
Let enter the Atheism Conversion Factors by answering the fellowing question;
If all life forms have their sensors removed,
The question is can brain/mind tell exactly what exists out there in the environment.
***Testing atheist state of mind ***

And I don't have the time to spend on such a hastily and poorly worded post. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2013, 06:23 PM
(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow again,

Fellow what? Fellow WHAT?

(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  I don't have much time.
I will pop in and out like so.

That's what she said!

(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  Let enter the Atheism Conversion Factors by answering the fellowing question;

Uh...

(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  If all life forms have their sensors removed,

Good question. It has been contemplated before.

(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  The question is can brain/mind tell exactly what exists out there in the environment.

No. But we assume it can, or else what the fuck's the point?

(18-09-2013 06:03 PM)5senses Wrote:  ***Testing atheist state of mind ***

This is incoherent.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
18-09-2013, 06:29 PM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Explain to me here what make you an atheist.

I don't see any viable alternatives. Drinking Beverage

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-09-2013, 09:50 AM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow atheist,
Explain to me here what make you an atheist.
As for me l have a simple and profound explaination,
I simply don't see god. But according to my religious friends they told me that God exists here, there, and everywhere. I don't believe, I need to see to believe.
It maybe that l needed the 6 sense.

I don't believe in certain gods (for example, the Christian god) because there are an abundance of self-contradictory concepts in the doctrines that make them totally unbelievable. I don't believe in any god because there is no evidence in support of any god. Also, it is completely understandable (meaning "logical", not "agreeable") how the concept of "god" developed initially and has been maintained despite it being a complete fabrication.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
19-09-2013, 01:25 PM
It became impossible for me to be intellectually honest in todays society where science has proven to be the most reliable pathway to the truth and still believe (without a shred of evidence) that sky daddy is up in the clouds watching over everybody.
[+] 2 users Like Shawnzy's post
23-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, lots of funny stuff going on.
Lets start factor some of the stuff being said.

Factor 1
I said that I believe in god only if I see him directly in the present state live.

Factor 2
The question being asked was " What makes you an atheist ?" Most of you said that there was no evidence of god or was a lack of evidence. By this you means that there is no physical evidence of god. For example we have plenty of evidence of the existant of dinosaurs in the form of fossilized bone.
Now imagine that god is a big black hole. And that every time you find a physical evidence that belongs to him the black hole shrinks smaller and smaller. As more and more evidence pile up the black hole shrinks to a point called a singularity. At this point no matter how much evidences you put in the singularity will not go away. This singularity somehow prevent you from seeing god. Wait,...Wait, ...hold on here. You
Only asked to see the evidence of god, not god himself this is the reason that the singularity is there.
Besides I already taken that pot. Using the rules of cause and effect (casualty) from classical physic you all will surely meet god in the future state.

Atheism and the Conversion Factors will continue....
23-09-2013, 05:48 PM
I would probably not be an atheist today except for the prompting my religious mother game me to look into evolution and creationist alternatives in order to show me that evolution is wrong (hint, it isn't), plus my questioning religiously-motivated inaction on climate change (hint, it's happening). Those two pushes sent me down the rabbit hole that eventually lead to me observing that my own morality is "better" than that of my supposed God (hint, genocide is not omnibenevolent), and to start to evaluate everything from the perspective of the question: What would I expect the world to look like if there was no god (hint, just like it looks now).

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post