Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
Thanks all for your inputs here. I especially like the idea that we all born as an atheist. This is especially true for all living things. A human has no idea of what god is let alone an animal.
What I try to do here is to define a new conceptual framework. What does nature want us to know about ourself as an Intelligent being? There are such things as zero Intelligence, partial Intelligence, full intelligence. I found out that those who believe in theology really stuck in the brain world. A brain world is partial intelligence in which all material objects are hidden and replace by theoritical object. A theoritical object can be anything that exists as definition or memory inside the brain. It is not the actual thing unless you look at it. In the act of looking does you realize that it is real. This is the full intelligence aspects of it. Anyway more on this. ..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Atheism and the Conversion Factors
I was a Catholic. The more I learned about Catholicism, the less faith I had. Reading the bible especially took me away from the faith, it'll do that.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
16-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Let us examine the most important aspect of our 5 senses. The sense of seeing. This is image recognition. There is a frame or picture that is stored in the image recognition board. Let us call it the memory frame. The memory frame contains an image of the person or any material objects/parts to be inspected. The image recognition occurs live, during the comparison between the memory frame and the incoming frame. Incoming mean it coming from an outside environment. We can set a gray level scale that is for example 1-200 . That is if the object to be inspected match within a certain gray level it will pass or fail or get recognise as. Note that there's always a difference in gray level between the memory frame and the incoming frame when compared. This different represent the changes in the inspected part. The changes are in the form called defect or contamination.
Will cont...
14-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Wow!
I been so busy and almost lost this thread in the abyss.
Now, lets define what is defect and what is contamination in a system.
Lets say for example that you have two sets of teeth. And one day, for what ever reason, one of the teeth comes off, and falls into the food plate that you are eating. Here we can describe the defect as the area where the missing tooth used to be. And the missing tooth that failed into the food is the contamination.
Defects include parts or things that is bend, scratch, or misalign. Contamination include any foreign object that fall into or embed into a pure object/system.
There is no such actual system in this universe immune to contamination and defect. If you're car, computer, table, or DNA failed it must be due to a defect or contamination. It's only two things. Go find it Mr. Technician.
Notice that the defect and contamination are not parts of a theoretical product. Or it's not part of the theory on paper or the designer's head. It's in both the actualized frame and the oncoming frame.
14-07-2014, 10:56 PM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow atheist,
Explain to me here what make you an atheist.
As for me l have a simple and profound explaination,
I simply don't see god. But according to my religious friends they told me that God exists here, there, and everywhere. I don't believe, I need to see to believe.
It maybe that l needed the 6 sense.

What makes me atheist is the fact that I don't believe in the existence of deities. I don't believe in the existence of deities for the same reason that I don't believe in the existence of fairies: because they are both completely lacking in evidence. I need cold, hard evidence to believe in such things. Until then, deities will sit on the same shelf as leprechauns, fairies, and unicorns: mythical figures made up by man.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
14-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Well for starters I am niether delusional nor stupid.

But, if you want an answer with a more concrete set of evidence.

1. The Absence of Magic
2. The Absence of supernatural creatures
3. Unicorns do not exist
4. Nor do dragons
5. No do talking donkeys
6. Snakes do not talk nor have they ever been documented as having so.
7. That flood NEVER HAPPENED. Your not just delusional, your a science damned retard if you would even consider that a possibility in any way shape or form. No arguing with me, You do not get a say so in the matter. Because your fucking retarded. As a great man once said, I am big, your small, I am smart you are stupid, I am right and your wrong and I win and you lose and there is nothing you or your church or your god or your faith can say OR do anything about it. Now go fuck yourself. ( you can probably tell I do not like creationists or flood believers ).

8. There is zero historical evidence that Jesus ever existed. Not even a tiny Iota that he was around anywhere.

9. There is many many MANY contradictions and errors in the bible.

10 .The bible, Qu' Ran and all of the other holy books are filled with atrocities that the followers believe is holy and just and good. While, if any human being did a single one of those acts. Because it was their god who did it or their prophet who did it 2000 years ago when no one today cares about that time period or its people anymore. They point a finger and cry Evil.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-07-2014, 10:14 AM
I became atheist because I just sort of stopped believing. It's hard to explain.

I remain atheist because now that I'm comfortable with my lack of belief, I realize there's no non-presuppositional evidence.
15-07-2014, 10:40 AM
For me it is quite simple. We only know of "god" due to some fictional writings by a community of people who for whatever reason chose to believe some charismatic guy was telling the truth when he said I am the son of god. Since the book can be traced back to its inception, creation, fabrication and assimilation and systematically disproven by careful, logical review of historical, physical, paleontological and empirical evidence, why would we think this god is real?

*points to Mr Hitchen's quote below his signature* Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-07-2014, 12:04 PM
The thing that steered me away from religion is science. Without all those physic books I read and the discovery channel that I watched I would be a priest by now.
Continuing with Atheism and the Conversion Factors I now organise them into three main groups;
10 Dimensions is full intelligence
4 Dimensions is partial intelligence
3 Dimensions is zero intelligence

Full intelligence is sensory perception at work. It includes the recognition programs plus the sensor plus the signal plus the observable. Its not the parts that important here but the information transition in the center of these parts.
Detecting, observing, measuring, what out there is it superiority. If something can't be seen or out of focus we can always switch the sensor parts of the equation. For example if using our eyes failed to focus we can use a camera. If that failed use a light microscope. If that failed use an electron microscope. If that failed use the LHC. Beyond that we might blow a hole in the universe.
This demonstrates a relentless pursuit of a direct observation and singular focus. It is a the proving ground of a theory. By switching the sensor part we in no way change the reality nor the dimension of it. Also it's not the instrument/sensor/camera that does the measuring it's the whole 10 Dimensions.
4 Dimensions brain world....run out of time.
24-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Because I honestly applied the same amount of skepticism to religion that I did to anything else.

I then gave myself the booster dose by listening to the 'Four Horseman' film.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g