Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
So far I'm stuck in the 10 Dimensions, but how is it feels to be stuck in 4 Dimensions. The brain world or the world of the mind. Here we have the 4 Dimensions as 3 space plus 1 time. Well, 3 of space represents an address or location plus 1 time makes a program. It could be a simple program or a long complex program. It could be a DNA program, a mechanical program such as punch card and gears, and a quantum program.
Here we are talking about a program and its functionality. This include its abilities to think, compute, and make prediction about past and future events. Notice that this 4 Dimensions scheme takes only account for the power of predictions and modeling but totally ignored the present state. Recall that the present state belong to the 10 Dimensions. The functionality of the 4 Dimensions include the command to make movements. Such movements can be seen in the global process tools (not the global inspection tools). Such movements can be seen in the global biology.
All in all this makes me feel like I'm stuck in the movie "THE MATRIX". And how about the theory of Relativity? It too is living in the 4 Dimensions, hiding and masking behind quantum nature/weirdness.
Gotta go. ..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Relativity, Einstein, and the laws of physics. Certainly it's not the laws of nature. Because nature is lawless. Hmmm something wrong here. Lets go with order vs disorder. Who strikes first? I don't know but looking from entropy it only shows that disorders increase over time. And certainly there are more disorders than orders. For example if a glass falls off the table and shattered into smaller pieces that would be order to disorders. And we can see this live with ours own eyes. The smaller pieces are just a smaller order when compared to the smallest fragment. So things are moving from past to future. How about the present state? Where is it? It is in between the past time and future time. Notice that I used the word "state" as in present state. Because in order to know the state of the environment we have to have a sensor, a probe, or simply open your eyes. There is no such thing as closing all sensors and yet knowing exactly the present state. There is no such thing as past state or future state. If it is it must be just a memory or a record. It is in the realm of the 4 Dimensions brain world. What entropy tells us is that once something is done you can't undone it. In other words a broken glass can't just be unbroken, jumps back on the table like a movie in rewind. But the laws of physics said it can operate in both ways just like the movie.
Gotta go now.
18-08-2014, 03:50 PM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow atheist,
Explain to me here what make you an atheist.
As for me l have a simple and profound explaination,
I simply don't see god. But according to my religious friends they told me that God exists here, there, and everywhere. I don't believe, I need to see to believe.
It maybe that l needed the 6 sense.

Remember a few things;

Man created god

man created religion

religion requires faith

Faith - is the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - Is the embracement of delusion.

You don't require the 6th sense, or what they call the god sensor. There is a term first used by pastor and french theologian John Calvin, contemporary American Christian Apologist Alvin Plantinga tries to answer questions of defaulting to god with the Sensus Divinitatis or "god sensor". He posits that some people have a built in sense of the divine...something within them that senses god in the same way that we have eyes that sense things in the visual realm. One of the main problems with this little theory, is that just as some people can allegedly sense god, other people can allegedly claim to sense other imagined entities. This rebuttal is called the great pumpkin objection. In the end, it is very convenient to play the "I am a member of a small select special group that can sense god"...can you now?

It isn't that you are lacking anything, except perhaps the gullibility to believe in a superstitious, fully debunked, extraordinary transcendental belief in a super genie in the sky that created everything and those who believe that delusion can live after death in a special heaven created just for them...sounds ridiculous doesn't it? because it is.

[Image: 1412kk0.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
25-08-2014, 02:17 PM
"God sensor", lol that is a good one. Once you put it on all the dead comes alive. It's a window to voodoo.
Lets keep Relativity aside for now. Lets us examine the 3 Dimensions, zero intelligence or hidden world. Just note that it is hidden only from a theory perspective or Relativity perspective. I will explain later on.
To get into this hidden world we need to eliminate all life forms. For example the earth 4 billion years ago. Now ask ourselves, what is nature doing at that time and place. She busy making disorder. Grinding down everything from large to many small pieces. It's contamination after contamination defect after defect accident after accident. Right down into the fabric of space where chaos is supreme. That's is one hot place.
When we are talking about time travel to the past we are basically saying let's go through all the deads stuff, rock, dust, dirt, human/animal remains, and finally the fabric of space. It's impossible , nature shield that super tight. Time only flow one direction.
25-08-2014, 02:36 PM
(18-08-2014 03:45 PM)5senses Wrote:  What entropy tells us is that once something is done you can't undone it. In other words a broken glass can't just be unbroken, jumps back on the table like a movie in rewind. But the laws of physics said it can operate in both ways just like the movie.
Gotta go now.

So much the worse for the laws of physics.

The mathematical models encompassed by "the laws of physics" are not inconsistent with the "movie going backwards", but that doesn't mean that it can.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2014, 03:35 PM
(13-09-2013 10:51 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hello fellow atheist,
Explain to me here what make you an atheist.
As for me l have a simple and profound explaination,
I simply don't see god. But according to my religious friends they told me that God exists here, there, and everywhere. I don't believe, I need to see to believe.
It maybe that l needed the 6 sense.

Although obvious and inescapable by their nature, I hold these kind of objections to be deeply underutilized and underestimated by nearly everyone in this argument. What explanation is to be offered by the faithful for the infernal silence that greets us when we attempt to pray to whom we have been repeatedly told will hear us and answer? What explanation for the pathetic failure of his promised divine protection in times of distress and danger? What explanation for the tawdry failure of supposed miracles? We have been assured of the presence of god in our lives but the honest among us cannot ignore that we have not a single shred of a crumb of a sign of him.

It is not answer to us to be told that we are imperfect or otherwise deformed and thus unable to witness god in our lives. We reject this as nonsense for the simple reason that we cannot accept god's justice and benevolence while simultaneously explaining his lack of exercising it with respect to us.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
25-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I am often asked "Why are you an Atheist" and I never have a simple answer. I don't think I actually like the question. It seems to imply that I require some kind of justification or excuse for holding my current views. It also seems to imply that there could be just one explanation for my Atheism, as if they expect me to tell them about a time a religious person offended or mistreated me.

The very best short answer I can give is as follows: I have noticed the improbability of god, the needlessness of his role as a prime mover and creator, the many immoralities practiced in his name, and the likelihood that he and all his alternatives are man made.

I have also noticed the way belief reflects innate human wishes and designs, that belief is the main source of conflict, hatred, and strife in the world, that its maintenance depends upon ignorance and superstition, and that there are now available to nearly everyone many harmless and superior alternatives.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Phoenix's post
25-08-2014, 09:28 PM
(25-08-2014 03:51 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I am often asked "Why are you an Atheist" and I never have a simple answer. I don't think I actually like the question. It seems to imply that I require some kind of justification or excuse for holding my current views. It also seems to imply that there could be just one explanation for my Atheism, as if they expect me to tell them about a time a religious person offended or mistreated me.

The very best short answer I can give is as follows: I have noticed the improbability of god, the needlessness of his role as a prime mover and creator, the many immoralities practiced in his name, and the likelihood that he and all his alternatives are man made.

I have also noticed the way belief reflects innate human wishes and designs, that belief is the main source of conflict, hatred, and strife in the world, that its maintenance depends upon ignorance and superstition, and that there are now available to nearly everyone many harmless and superior alternatives.

Hmmm, my answer is "Why are you not?" Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2014, 01:17 AM
(13-09-2013 11:10 PM)Dena Wrote:  I gave it 30 years. I realized that either god was a total monster or god does not exist. I figure the latter is much more likely than than the first.

well, I did it in 1/3rd of you time. Only 7 years as a devout orthodox Jew and a few more exploring other religions, new age concepts and some extra woo for spice.

yes - if a 'personal' God did exist it would be an extreme malevolent monster.
You probably get this from my posts on unintelligent design.

My TOP 8 steps to atheism (in no particular order except 1 & 2 go together.

1. I guess my years working in hospitals as a haematologist & oncologist utterly ruined any possible belief I had remaining. If God exists its unworthy of worship

2.Understanding evolution backed up number 1. Evolution explains the unintelligent design better than any Theodicy.

3. All written scriptures be it Torah, NT, Mormon or QUran contain discrepancies and multiple reasons to no longer believe - they make me more of an atheist !

4. Understanding critical reasoning & socratic method skills

5. My study of Spinoza in particular - something fascinating about this guy.

6. General Science education and finding the explanatory power behind science inspiring - more so than any revelation scripture

7. Finding a philosophy of life that is meaningful providing a reasonable guide morally & for psychological well being - such as principles from Spinoza, Aristotle, Hume, Philippa Foot and others.

8.Some comedy or rhetorical speeches - especially Robert Green Ingersoll, Christopher Hitchens & George Carlin (Ingersoll in not a comedian - but the rhetoric is brilliant)

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence -
David Hume

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhOs7rUrS5bRKvWS7clR7...gNs5ZwpVef]
26-08-2014, 04:26 AM
(25-08-2014 03:51 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I am often asked "Why are you an Atheist" and I never have a simple answer. I don't think I actually like the question. It seems to imply that I require some kind of justification or excuse for holding my current views. It also seems to imply that there could be just one explanation for my Atheism, as if they expect me to tell them about a time a religious person offended or mistreated me.

My default answer is "I don't believe in mythology"..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post