Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
Well,
What if if I said if we/ life died we become probabilistic. And you become part of nature. If you are alive or if life is not dead then there could be four things going on 1) Life is disconnected from nature by the 4 Dimensions that I've describe. 2) Life is connected with nature by the 10 Dimensions. 3) Life is autonomous, cells repairing by the 11 Dimensions. 4) Life is doing both a combination of 4 Dimensions partial intelligence and 10 Dimensions full intelligence.
Lets examine by using example and thought experiment. Let say that once upon a time a fly landed on a rock on a hill top. For what ever reason the rock fall down. Hmm this sound statistical and probabilistic due to the fact that the cause is unknown. It could be gravity, the rain last night, the material of the rock, and so on. We simply don't know what cause the rock to fall. But what we know is that the rock is dead, the hill top is dead, the rain is dead, all of which follows the rules of probabilistic. What else can these dead stuff done but follows chances? They are indeed part of nature. But what about the fly?
The fly is going to fly away and completely violate probabilistic. While the rock tumble down in pieces the fly is completely intact. The fly uses a combination of partial intelligence and full intelligence. The full intelligence is the 5 senses. Each 5 senses act like, and is the process of measurement. In this case the fly feet measured/senses the movement of the rock. But it could only sense at this moment in time. Until the partial intelligence kick in. It controls all thinking and body movements. Thus the fly needs both partial and full intelligence to escape from dead. The full intelligence guide it while the partial intelligence make movements.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 06:26 PM
(20-10-2014 06:19 PM)5senses Wrote:  Well,
What if if I said if we/ life died we become probabilistic. And you become part of nature. If you are alive or if life is not dead then there could be four things going on 1) Life is disconnected from nature by the 4 Dimensions that I've describe. 2) Life is connected with nature by the 10 Dimensions. 3) Life is autonomous, cells repairing by the 11 Dimensions. 4) Life is doing both a combination of 4 Dimensions partial intelligence and 10 Dimensions full intelligence.
Lets examine by using example and thought experiment. Let say that once upon a time a fly landed on a rock on a hill top. For what ever reason the rock fall down. Hmm this sound statistical and probabilistic due to the fact that the cause is unknown. It could be gravity, the rain last night, the material of the rock, and so on. We simply don't know what cause the rock to fall. But what we know is that the rock is dead, the hill top is dead, the rain is dead, all of which follows the rules of probabilistic. What else can these dead stuff done but follows chances? They are indeed part of nature. But what about the fly?
The fly is going to fly away and completely violate probabilistic. While the rock tumble down in pieces the fly is completely intact. The fly uses a combination of partial intelligence and full intelligence. The full intelligence is the 5 senses. Each 5 senses act like, and is the process of measurement. In this case the fly feet measured/senses the movement of the rock. But it could only sense at this moment in time. Until the partial intelligence kick in. It controls all thinking and body movements. Thus the fly needs both partial and full intelligence to escape from dead. The full intelligence guide it while the partial intelligence make movements.

That is incoherent babble. Life is natural, part of nature.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 06:30 PM
lol wut?

There is no point in even breaking that down and showing how it's wrong because it's all wrong. Even the godsdamn grammar. I can't even figure out what his argument is...

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-10-2014, 07:07 PM
O.o

Are you high? I can think of no other reason to arrange those words in that order.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
21-10-2014, 06:02 AM

You just made up all that stuff you said about things being probabilistic and all the stuff about "partial" intelligence. I mean, probability exists, but it has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Take a step back, and reformulate your stance without making things up or presupposing the existence of unobservable things.
21-10-2014, 07:10 AM
What if if I said if we/ life died we become probabilistic. And you become part of nature. If you are alive or if life is not dead then there could be four things going on ...

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
31-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Hmm looks like I confused the hell out of every body. Let scrap the intelligence and hierarchy. Lets simply understands that physic is biological. In this physic there are such things as dead and alive. And in middle of dead and alive is abstraction. This is not about reduction after reduction. There's also a biological experiment going on here. This experimentation requires that all life forms must participate or face death and extinction. Sounds like evolution?
Lets get started with this physic/biology/experimentation. First I will set these opposing statements about Quantum versus Relativity.
1) Quantum is observer dependent.
2) Relativity is observer independent.

Now I am going to throw you in the experiment by asking;
DOES THE MOON EXIST IF I DON'T LOOK AT IT?
What do you think?
31-10-2014, 11:35 AM
(31-10-2014 11:31 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hmm looks like I confused the hell out of every body. Let scrap the intelligence and hierarchy. Lets simply understands that physic is biological. In this physic there are such things as dead and alive. And in middle of dead and alive is abstraction. This is not about reduction after reduction. There's also a biological experiment going on here. This experimentation requires that all life forms must participate or face death and extinction. Sounds like evolution?
Lets get started with this physic/biology/experimentation. First I will set these opposing statements about Quantum versus Relativity.

What do you think?

Cheese.
31-10-2014, 11:43 AM
(20-10-2014 06:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is incoherent babble.

5Senses's posts remind me of Grieg's piano concerto.

[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
31-10-2014, 12:56 PM
(31-10-2014 11:31 AM)5senses Wrote:  First I will set these opposing statements about Quantum versus Relativity.

What do you think?

Quantum mechanics is not "observer" dependent.

That is a woeful and benighted misunderstanding.

So right off the bat you're completely and utterly wrong...

... this is my signature!