Atheism and the Conversion Factors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Atheism and the Conversion Factors
(31-10-2014 11:31 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hmm looks like I confused the hell out of every body. Let scrap the intelligence and hierarchy. Lets simply understands that physic is biological. In this physic there are such things as dead and alive. And in middle of dead and alive is abstraction. This is not about reduction after reduction. There's also a biological experiment going on here. This experimentation requires that all life forms must participate or face death and extinction. Sounds like evolution?
Lets get started with this physic/biology/experimentation. First I will set these opposing statements about Quantum versus Relativity.
1) Quantum is observer dependent.
2) Relativity is observer independent.

Now I am going to throw you in the experiment by asking;
DOES THE MOON EXIST IF I DON'T LOOK AT IT?
What do you think?

Even if I don't look at the moon, I know something must be up there of roughly equal mass due to the effects said mass has on Earth; for instances, the existence of tides suggests there is something relatively close to Earth of considerable mass in an orbit which is gravitationally affecting the water on Earth.

Additionally, I have no reason to suspect that the moon which I saw last night would have gone anywhere.

Just because I can't see the wall behind me, doesn't mean I'm going to fall down if I lean backwards right now...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-10-2014, 03:06 PM
(31-10-2014 11:31 AM)5senses Wrote:  Hmm looks like I confused the hell out of every body. Let scrap the intelligence and hierarchy. Lets simply understands that physic is biological. In this physic there are such things as dead and alive. And in middle of dead and alive is abstraction. This is not about reduction after reduction. There's also a biological experiment going on here. This experimentation requires that all life forms must participate or face death and extinction. Sounds like evolution?

---

No, I would say this "experimentation" requires that all life forms participate and face death and extinction.

Meh, I didn't read much of this thread. Do stop being all nebulous and verbose and just get to the point.

I got shit to do this weekend. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-11-2014, 03:18 PM
(31-10-2014 02:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
Lets get started with this physic/biology/experimentation. First I will set these opposing statements about Quantum versus Relativity.
1) Quantum is observer dependent.
2) Relativity is observer independent.

Now I am going to throw you in the experiment by asking;
DOES THE MOON EXIST IF I DON'T LOOK AT IT?
What do you think?

Even if I don't look at the moon, I know something must be up there of roughly equal mass due to the effects said mass has on Earth; for instances, the existence of tides suggests there is something relatively close to Earth of considerable mass in an orbit which is gravitationally affecting the water on Earth.

Additionally, I have no reason to suspect that the moon which I saw last night would have gone anywhere.

Just because I can't see the wall behind me, doesn't mean I'm going to fall down if I lean backwards right now...
06-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Good point , lets see what we have;

1) You made no direct observations of the moon. But made a direct observation of the wall of yours room. Therefore the moon exists but hidden by the wall. This sounds like the Schroedenger's cat in the box but it is you that is in the box. Einstein too like to locked himself in his room while while he thinks about physic.
2) You made an indirect observations of the moon by a direct observation of the tide. Therefore the moon must exists.
3) You made no direct observation of the moon.

Only statement #2 matches Quantum. Many observations are indirect observations. For example using a camera or microscope. A Quantum biology here means that you are involved as part of the observer in this system. We can call this system as a sensory system. They are all those systems that uses sensors, detectors, and receptors to see and sense.

Statements #1 and #3 is related to Relativity. We can call it the conscious system. They are all the systems that operation without using sensors, detectors, receptors to locate.

My goal here is to separate the two systems. But for now we can agree that the moon exists but hidden behind some wall or some sort of misalignment between the moon and the observer. I'll be back.
06-11-2014, 11:05 PM
The short answer to your original question. In my quest to become a better Christian, specifically Catholic, I became an atheist. Amazing what knowledge will do to you.
28-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Today I will continue to distinguish between a Relativity system versus a Quantum system. But mostly focused on Relativity system due to time constraints.
The two systems are very subtle due to the fact that we used them by choice, free will, or simply by convenient. It's a matter of closing yours eyes or opening yours eyes. Or closing yours ears or opening yours ears. Closing yours 5senses means you are in a Relativity system. This include all body movements and those mechanical movements control by the program within. Opening yours 5senses means you are in a quantum system. This does not include yours body movements or mechanical moments that is the result of executing a program within. It's just a means to extract or decode information from the surface of a 3D object.
Lets focus on some simple Relativity systems like moving your head. Or bending yours back. Or taking a few steps or a few turns without looking or using yours 5senses. How about some process tools such as a printer, a cnc, or a robot arm. These tools can execute hundreds of movements from its internal program. This is all done blindly without looking at the parts

Run out of time again. .
28-11-2014, 03:58 PM
(28-11-2014 03:51 PM)5senses Wrote:  Today I will continue to distinguish between a Relativity system versus a Quantum system.

Deepak, is that you? The woo sounds similar...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
28-11-2014, 06:04 PM
(28-11-2014 03:51 PM)5senses Wrote:  Today I will continue to distinguish between a Relativity system versus a Quantum system. But mostly focused on Relativity system due to time constraints.
The two systems are very subtle due to the fact that we used them by choice, free will, or simply by convenient. It's a matter of closing yours eyes or opening yours eyes. Or closing yours ears or opening yours ears. Closing yours 5senses means you are in a Relativity system. This include all body movements and those mechanical movements control by the program within. Opening yours 5senses means you are in a quantum system. This does not include yours body movements or mechanical moments that is the result of executing a program within. It's just a means to extract or decode information from the surface of a 3D object.
Lets focus on some simple Relativity systems like moving your head. Or bending yours back. Or taking a few steps or a few turns without looking or using yours 5senses. How about some process tools such as a printer, a cnc, or a robot arm. These tools can execute hundreds of movements from its internal program. This is all done blindly without looking at the parts

Run out of time again. .

That is possibly the most incoherent babble this season; your post will be entered into the Word Salad World Series.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-11-2014, 09:27 AM
(28-11-2014 03:51 PM)5senses Wrote:  Today I will continue to distinguish between a Relativity system versus a Quantum system. But mostly focused on Relativity system due to time constraints.

Run out of time again. .

Two questions about this.
1) what are you on?
2) can I have some?
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
30-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Great. It's the kind of theist that doesn't know what words mean.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post