Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:48 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ............
You think you have not made a decision about what is true and what is false when you accepted the claims of the Christian religion!?!?

I have not made decision over the things. See: the true things were true ones, the false things were false ones. Even when I did not exist. See: the True God made all the necessary decisions. I am a slave. I am follower and the eater/drinker of the Godman.

kinky

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2016, 05:05 PM
If god were a woman I could get on board with the eating part. As long as she keeps it clean down there.
27-10-2016, 05:58 PM
I just want to say, theBorg, that everytime you make a post, I feel renewed relief that I was not raised Christian.
[+] 8 users Like Aliza's post
27-10-2016, 06:35 PM
(27-10-2016 05:05 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  If god were a woman I could get on board with the eating part. As long as she keeps it clean down there.

Pff. It's ALWAYS going to be divine. Drinking Beverage
27-10-2016, 08:26 PM
(27-10-2016 02:25 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 02:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Dear Obama, have you had your conclusive speech? If no, then I am selling this style:

With Regards,
Your slave: D.M.

Just curious, if you believe Calvinism is actually a thing, then posting on this forum discredits your belief in it, it is an entirely pointless exercise.

I'd be curious to know that as well, because concur that he's advocating what seems to be Calvinism. And Calvinism is NOT cool with the Orthodox church he continues to espouse. Which would make him a heretic, which given anyone who disagrees with Orthodoxy in his posts is automatically an "atheist" would make him, by his own views, an "atheist".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-10-2016, 08:36 PM
(27-10-2016 02:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Why the sinning gives you joy? Consider

Because the kind of "sinning" I do is FUN! The only one that's even slightly harmful is staying up late, and it's only a problem if I have to get up early the next morning. The other ones are enjoyable and educational, improving My physical fitness, clarinet playing, and knowledge of literature.

(By the way, I went out and bought the ingredients for the fruitcakes this evening. You are *so* doomed. Big Grin)
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
27-10-2016, 10:53 PM
(27-10-2016 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheist must not think of himself to be reached the level of the True Holiness.

That's exactly what the True Atheist® should do silly.

It is your word against mine word. Whom of us mine friends trust? Me. Because it is mine thread and mine thought process.

The True Christians are the True Atheists, because they truly reject all false gods. They are Jesus'es slaves, so they are not making judgments of what is false and what is true. Therefore, they are not the false gods. The True Atheist is true not because he never sins and not because he is proud, but because he belongs to the True Church (the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church). Yes

Heart Thumbsup
27-10-2016, 11:19 PM
(27-10-2016 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's exactly what the True Atheist® should do silly.

It is your word against mine word. Whom of us mine friends trust? Me. Because it is mine thread and mine thought process.

The True Christians are the True Atheists, because they truly reject all false gods. They are Jesus'es slaves, so they are not making judgments of what is false and what is true. Therefore, they are not the false gods. The True Atheist is true not because he never sins and not because he is proud, but because he belongs to the True Church (the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church). Yes

Heart Thumbsup

All gods are false. You are delusional and need medical help.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-10-2016, 11:34 PM
(27-10-2016 02:25 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .................
Just curious, if you believe Calvinism is actually a thing, then posting on this forum discredits your belief in it, it is an entirely pointless exercise.

The Sith-Calvinism ("Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.") is not part of the Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

According to Einstein's findings the Mother Nature is 4 dimensional, the 4-th coordinate is the time. We are making freewill actions (the ones, what nobody can predict even in principle) as the time passes by. But the Holy Trinity is omnipresent, so He sees all our actions (even the future ones) already today. He is trying to save the people, and if a person did truly repent, this person is called the chosen one.

Who of us knows, who are the chosen ones? Only time will show:

27-10-2016, 11:36 PM
(27-10-2016 11:34 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 02:25 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  .................

The Sith-Calvinism ("Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.") is not part of the Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

According to Einstein's findings the Mother Nature is 4 dimensional, the 4-th coordinate is the time. We are making freewill actions (the ones, what nobody can predict even in principle) as the time passes by. But the Holy Trinity is omnipresent, so He sees all our actions (even the future ones) already today. He is trying to save the people, and if a person did truly repent, this person is called the chosen one.

Who of us knows, who are the chosen ones? Only time will show:

No one is chosen. You are delusional and need medical attention.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post