Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-10-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(28-10-2016 10:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 10:18 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

So, what was north of the north pole again?

Suppose a clock is showing 10.00.
Suppose the Creation was at 9.00. So, one is sure, what this clock has never shown the 8.00. The 8.00 is prior to Creation. Capisce?

Smartass

It must drive you crazy to know that the Ayasofya became a mosque in the hands of the Turks and is now a museum and your beloved Constantinople is now Istanbul. Capisce?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2016, 11:30 AM
(28-10-2016 10:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Suppose a clock is showing 10.00.
Suppose the Creation was at 9.00. So, one is sure, what this clock has never shown the 8.00. The 8.00 is prior to Creation. Capisce?

No, *you're* clearly the one who doesn't "capisce." And you call yourself a physicist? Heeheeheeheehee! I, with only one high-school Physics course in My CV, shall explain in language that someone (not necessarily you, though) may understand:

Time is dependent upon space. If there is no space, there is no time -- And no razzafracking "clocks," either. There could not have been a "9.00" until time-space had already come into existence.

Moreover, since "creation" is an action, energy is required. If energy was available for the use of a god, anything it created was created from the matter-energy that was already there; hence, creation ex nihilo is a contradiction in terms and can be dismissed as a very silly idea.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
28-10-2016, 11:32 AM
(28-10-2016 11:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  All will come to the End. Even the sinful rebellion. Look:

Quote:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10,11 KJV

Why are you quoting Paul the Antichrist? I thought you said you were a Christian. Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-10-2016, 11:40 AM
(28-10-2016 10:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 10:18 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

So, what was north of the north pole again?

Suppose a clock is showing 10.00.

Smartass

Time before the beginning of time? Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
The beginning of time being at 09:00? Laughat Laughat Laughat
You still dont get it, an 8y old would get it.
Go ahead...

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
28-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(28-10-2016 11:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 09:40 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  To quote Robert Ingersoll:

"If Hell were real, each inhabitant would be a shining example that god has failed."

A rebel. All will come to the End. Even the sinful rebellion. Look:

Quote:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10,11 KJV

And I repeat that you are using the holy texts of a religion created by a murderer.

Do you not acknowledge this?

(27-10-2016 09:25 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Genesis 3:5 KJV

Ah. The King James Version of the bible. Compiled and translated by committee for the Church of England.

To quote Christopher Hitchens: "A church founded on the family values of King Henry VIII."

Truly the inspired word of god.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-10-2016, 01:01 PM

Here theBorg shows us an example of how to defenestrate his own Free will argument by using only his own bible quotations.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
28-10-2016, 01:14 PM
(27-10-2016 11:34 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Sith-Calvinism ("Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.") is not part of the Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Oh y'all are slipping, it falls on the Catholic to point out he effectively just called my Savior a Sith Lord? The Obi Wan quote comes after Anakin says "If you're not with me, you're against me."

Matthew 22: 30-32 said:
Quote:“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
28-10-2016, 01:49 PM
(28-10-2016 01:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Oh y'all are slipping, it falls on the Catholic to point out he effectively just called my Savior a Sith Lord?

We're glad to have you chime in, honestly.

But I didn't even make the connection. You're right, though. That's pretty hilarious.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
28-10-2016, 04:45 PM
(27-10-2016 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's exactly what the True Atheist® should do silly.

The True Christians are the True Atheists, because they truly reject all false gods. They are Jesus'es slaves, so they are not making judgments of what is false and what is true.

Or I could just be Jesus, my own Redeemer, my own Lord and Savior instead and make judgments as to what is true and false.

(27-10-2016 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is your word against mine word. Whom of us mine friends trust? Me. Because it is mine thread and mine thought process.

But my word is sacred. Yours is not, silly billy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-10-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm going to commit the most horrifying sin that Borg can imagine. I'm going to go and be a good and decent person. And through nothing more difficult that being a good role model I will lead others away from Borg's absurd god. I will encourage them to turn their backs on it and do something meaningful with their lives. And there's nothing that Borg can do to stop me. In fact, the harder he tries and the louder he shrieks the more people will flee his obscene belief. You would think that all those bannings from the Christian boards would have clued him in but I guess some people are just a little hard of thinking.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post