Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-10-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(28-10-2016 11:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 09:40 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  To quote Robert Ingersoll:

"If Hell were real, each inhabitant would be a shining example that god has failed."

A rebel. All will come to the End. Even the sinful rebellion. Look:

Quote:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10,11 KJV

Absolutely no introspection, just mindless apologism. Do you have zero interest in evaluating your religious doctrines? Are you just a mindless drone quoting scriptures that mean absolutely nothing to atheists?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-10-2016, 10:02 PM
(28-10-2016 01:01 PM)Velvet Wrote:  
Quote: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10,11 KJV

Here theBorg shows us an example of how to defenestrate his own Free will argument by using only his own bible quotations.

It is act of the freewill. All are True God's slaves. Even the rebellious satan. But even the rebellion will run out. Laugh out load
28-10-2016, 10:10 PM
I think his brain is broken.

The more he talks, the more I'm convinced that Dawkins was right in calling Christianity a "mind virus". This guy had no skeptical "immune system" to fight back even a little bit, and the virus ate his brain.

Borg is an appropriate appellation for him: he is now a drone assimilated by the One True Church™ (Edition # 3,287 of 12,422).

I'm not trying to insult him, here. This makes me very, very sad to witness. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-10-2016, 12:09 AM
(28-10-2016 10:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think his brain is broken.
......... the virus ate his brain.

The satan is crazy, because the satan has rejected the Holy Trinity.
Am I crazy too? Prove this!

Nobody is crazy, until the opposite is proven. Prove us, what I have rejected the Jesus Christ, then we all would know, what I am crazy.

Laugh out load Heart
29-10-2016, 01:05 AM
(29-10-2016 12:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 10:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think his brain is broken.
......... the virus ate his brain.

The satan is crazy, because the satan has rejected the Holy Trinity.
Am I crazy too? Prove this!

Nobody is crazy, until the opposite is proven. Prove us, what I have rejected the Jesus Christ, then we all would know, what I am crazy.

Laugh out load Heart

I didn't say you were crazy. I said your brain is broken.

You have lost your ability to think rationally because you carry a program (a memetic virus, Dawkins would say, which would include any other software running on the hardware of our brains, like the ability to speak English, or the recipe/procedure for making bread, et cetera) that in the case of this particular program shuts down your ability to think rationally; instead, you compare everything you encounter to the program and reject what opposes that program, substituting recitations of the program in place of rational thought.

In other words, you quote Bible verses as proof of the claim, when the verses ARE the claim, instead of thinking for yourself.

You also say things that sound outright crazy to rational thinkers, not because you are crazy, but because your program is crazy and blinds you to the fact that you are saying things that make no rational sense. But they sound good to you-- as your program tells you that they should.

It's not just you. Every cultist of every sort, across the world, sounds this way. And all of them would strenuously object to being called out on it by nonbelievers. If you, a Christian, were to engage with a shaved-headed Hari Krishna, and try to tell that Hari Krishna that they are spouting nonsense, then they would talk to you as you talk to us, and you would view them as we view you. (And as we view them.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-10-2016, 03:27 AM
(28-10-2016 10:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm not trying to insult him, here. This makes me very, very sad to witness. Sad

It breaks me heart too.

A person lost in a miasma of deception, which deceives the very process he would use to otherwise try to save himself from being treated like livestock.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
29-10-2016, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 10:42 AM by theBorg.)
(29-10-2016 03:27 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 10:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm not trying to insult him, here. This makes me very, very sad to witness. Sad

It breaks me heart too.

A person lost ......

So, no person is here. This is philosophy of any mass-murderer. Such evil people must burn in hell for ever. Laugh out load Correct, dear friend?

In fact, the false atheism causes the total solipsism. Let us disprove the solipsism. If I am having no brain, then what is writing? Is it my soul?
29-10-2016, 05:04 AM
(29-10-2016 04:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 03:27 AM)Velvet Wrote:  It breaks me heart too.

A person lost ......

So, no person is here. This is philosophy of any mass-murderer.

That is not at all what they were saying.

Quote:Such evil people must burn in hell for ever. Laugh out load Correct, dear friend?

There is no hell and, if there were, nobody deserves eternal punishment for anything.

Quote:In fact, the false atheism causes the total solipsism. Let us debunk the solipsism. If I am having no brain, then what is writing? Is it my soul?

nobody said you had no brain, only that it is broken.
Nobody mentioned, or even alluded to, solipsism; that's the result of the broken part of your brain not being able to understand things that it doesn't want to face.
There is no soul.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
29-10-2016, 05:21 AM
Thank you for providing an excellent example of why I say your program has broken your mind, Borg.

Also, thank you for calling me akin to a mass-murderer. That was very nice of you. Great insight into the way your brain works... or rather, how it malfunctions.

At no point did I say you're brainless, or not really there, or not really human, or anything of the sort.

I consider you mentally ill in the sense that you cannot process information like a normal person. As Unfogged pointed out, there are things you simply cannot face, so you hide behind your notion of "sin" and propriety, or you change the subject and avoid it entirely.

This is not a sign of your mental health, my "friend".

29-10-2016, 05:22 AM
(29-10-2016 05:04 AM)unfogged Wrote:  .........
nobody deserves eternal punishment for anything.

How selfish! Any convinced criminal says "I am innocent", or "the punishment is too cruel!" But the True Atheists are thinking about the survival of the humankind:

the existence of hell and the preachings of hell greatly improve the crime statistics.

Smile Smile