Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
29-10-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
False Borg worships many true idols.

Idol: an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.

[Image: catholics_deceived.jpg]

[Image: rus-copy.jpg]

2nd Definition: a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered.

[Image: orthodox_fool.jpg]

[Image: 20160205T0814-1962-CNS-POPE-KIRILL-MEET.jpg]

False Borg dose not see, what is right before his eyes. False Borg why do you not think True Hindu Gods are true? But False True Catholic God is? How could 1.08 Billion True Hindu's be wrong? They believe in True Hindu Gods just as much as You Believe in False True Catholic God? Isn't belief enough to make something true? They have been worshiping True Hindu god's for over 8,000 years? What makes you think True Hindu's continue to believe in true Hindu gods?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
29-10-2016, 01:18 PM
"The Feast is kept in memory of the final defeat of Iconoclasm and the restoration of the icons to the churches."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_Orthodoxy

A false atheist is truly the living idol. But the false atheist is not the Holy Trinity.

So, the blasphemer is Hindu then?

:-)
29-10-2016, 02:20 PM
(29-10-2016 01:18 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "The Feast is kept in memory of the final defeat of Iconoclasm and the restoration of the icons to the churches."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_Orthodoxy

A false atheist is truly the living idol. But the false atheist is not the Holy Trinity.

So, the blasphemer is Hindu then?

:-)

The False Orthodoxy feast is only part of it. False Image's such as mary Magdoline, or False rulers such as the False Orthodoxy Pope. That people kiss as a representation as what they believe are idols. The very things that you stated are not part of a True Chruch. Crosses, Statues, paintings all idols.

(29-10-2016 12:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A false god is idol.

This is your standard not mine.

True Hinduism as stated early. True Cave paintings depicting aspects and gods in true Hinduism date back to as far as 30,000 BCE. True Christianity can not say this. At most they can only trace back to times of early True Jews 2,000 BCE.

Why dose False Borg, think places like true India believe in true Hinduism, but true orthodox Catholics live in places like True Russia?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
29-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Talking to Borg is like talking to a three year old, you can babble complete nonsense to him, but somehow it makes sense to him. It's like baby talk baba booboo trutru fufu, and he actually thinks this stuff has some component of sense embedded in it. Facepalm

And then he spouts complete lunacy with his nonsensical phrases and thinks everyone understands what he's talking about.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
29-10-2016, 06:20 PM
(29-10-2016 05:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 05:04 AM)unfogged Wrote:  .........
nobody deserves eternal punishment for anything.

How selfish! Any convinced criminal says "I am innocent", or "the punishment is too cruel!" But the True Atheists are thinking about the survival of the humankind:

the existence of hell and the preachings of hell greatly improve the crime statistics.

Smile Smile

As someone who has worked with inmates, I've never had a single one tell me that they were innocent. People on probation yes, people incarcerated, no. Also, no on the stats. I recommend a book, "The Better Angels of Our Nature" which in part details how back during the Middle Ages, you were far more likely to be killed by your neighbor than you are in the modern world, back when the church held primacy.

Likewise, to use an example from your own church, Saint Olga of Kiev, after her husband was killed, burned down a city, buried people alive, etc.

As for being selfish, I realize you don't think of my church being Christian, but rather that the Russian Orthodox Church is the only Christians, but part of the Divine Mercy Chaplet prayer is, "Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, soul and divinity, of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. In forgiveness for our sins and those of the whole world, for the sake of Your sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world." Because mercy is something we all wish for.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
29-10-2016, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 07:55 PM by Velvet.)
(29-10-2016 10:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, the True Atheists shall invent a text 10--1000 words long, which will convinced a false atheist? Laugh out load Would a philosophical article 10--1000 words long convert you to True Atheism? Is it possible? Are you open to the philosophical proofs?

Smartass

I don't know if a article with 10-1000 words will convert me to Chri- ops, True Atheism, depends what those words are and what they mean.

Yes it is possible to convert me to the most crazy shit that had ever been said with evidence that points to it.

Yes I'm open to ''philosophical proofs'', i'm ready, rock my world.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
29-10-2016, 07:51 PM
(29-10-2016 05:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 05:04 AM)unfogged Wrote:  .........
nobody deserves eternal punishment for anything.

How selfish! Any convinced criminal says "I am innocent", or "the punishment is too cruel!" But the True Atheists are thinking about the survival of the humankind:

the existence of hell and the preachings of hell greatly improve the crime statistics.

Smile Smile

Why are the vast majority of those in prison theists? There are hardly any atheists in prison.

Your argument fails. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-10-2016, 08:00 PM
(29-10-2016 07:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 05:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  How selfish! Any convinced criminal says "I am innocent", or "the punishment is too cruel!" But the True Atheists are thinking about the survival of the humankind:

Smile Smile

Why are the vast majority of those in prison theists? There are hardly any atheists in prison.

Your argument fails. Drinking Beverage

Actually his argument doesn't even supports his theism claims on any sense, it doesn't even need to fail.

Lets say that the preachings of hell greatly improve the crime statistics, how that does make any difference if it is the truth or not?

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
29-10-2016, 09:56 PM
I think it's adorable that Borgo ignores everything that we have told him, from Commonsensei's information about the history of the Hindu religion/scriptures to the demonstration that his beliefs about prisoners is dead wrong, and on and on it goes, without any intention to be an honest person and reply to or acknowledge any of it... unless it's a single fragment that he can twist into a bit more nonsense about his One True Church™.

The REEEALLY adorable part is that he thinks he's about to "lay it on us" with his philosophical arguments, like it's something we haven't already heard here a thousand times from people way better at arguing theological points than he is, but that when he does it it's going to rock our worlds.

Give me a break!

Borg, you haven't gotten one single thing right, yet. (Well, except for that one science bit, a while back.) Why in the world would I do anything but laugh at the idea that you're going to philosophically prove that which has not been proved by anyone in the history of philosophy?!

Did your Big Brochure Of Gotchas To Say To Atheists, from which script you've been reading since you arrived here, tell you that you could do it?

Because it lied to you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-10-2016, 10:30 PM
His philosophical argument will likely be an argument proposing a Deistic entity, and one that doesn't imply a personal God in any sense, and he will also get it slightly wrong on the details in a way that Thomas Aquinas will spin a 360º in his grave.

You better do your homework theBorg, because I, unlike many others here (and I suspect that includes you) have actually studied a fair bit of theist philosophy.

Dare I say I might even know your preferred myth better than yourself?

But then again, I'm eager to be proved wrong, just do your homework I say.

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post