Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
29-10-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(29-10-2016 10:30 PM)Velvet Wrote:  His philosophical argument will likely be an argument proposing a Deistic entity, and one that doesn't imply a personal God in any sense, and he will also get it slightly wrong on the details in a way that Thomas Aquinas will spin a 360ยบ in his grave.

You better do your homework theBorg, because I, unlike many others here (and I suspect that includes you) have actually studied a fair bit of theist philosophy.

Dare I say I might even know your preferred myth better than yourself?

But then again, I'm eager to be proved wrong, just do your homework I say.

1) The Iconoclasm was wiped out from the face of the planet. If the Iconoclasm were from the True God, he would be wiped out.

2) Let us start the defeat of the false atheism. Because the Velvet claims, what there is no divinity above him, then our hope is to study the self-announced divinity of the Velvet. Correct? The Velvet hates to be the false god, so he ignores the Holy Trinity. The "false atheist" is ready to lie to my face: "it is nonsense", "your brain is broken", "ban the idiot", if my proof tells him unpleasant things (like the eternal hell-fire). Correct?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 01:01 AM
(29-10-2016 11:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Iconoclasm was wiped out from the face of the planet.

No, iconoclasm is alive and well. All that one has to do is find an iconic image online, print it, and then destroy it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 03:58 AM by theBorg.)
(29-10-2016 11:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  ............
Let us start the defeat of the false atheism. Because the Velvet claims, what there is no divinity above him, then our hope is to study the self-announced divinity of the Velvet. Correct? The Velvet hates to be the false god, so he ignores the Holy Trinity. The "false atheist" is ready to lie to my face: "it is nonsense", "your brain is broken", "ban the idiot", if my proof tells him unpleasant things (like the eternal hell-fire). Correct?

"Hard to be a God"

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
30-10-2016, 05:56 AM
(29-10-2016 11:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Because the Velvet claims, what there is no divinity above him, then our hope is to study the self-announced divinity of the Velvet. Correct?

Not correct. Not even a little bit correct. Wrong. Completely, absolutely, totally wrong. Capische?

Not believing that there is a god does not make the person their own god. Atheists do not worship themselves or anybody as as a god. We do not believe gods exist. I know it is common for believers to make claims like that and they just show how little they understand what being an atheist means. You are making claims about something that you do not understand AT ALL. You are just WRONG.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
30-10-2016, 07:27 AM
(30-10-2016 05:56 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ............
Not believing that there is a god does not make the person their own god. Atheists do not worship themselves or anybody as as a god. ..........

The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god. A god can do and can think what ever He wants: the opinion of a god is the objective reality....

as the delusion of this false god. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
30-10-2016, 09:10 AM
(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god. A god can do and can think what ever He wants: the opinion of a god is the objective reality....

[Image: b127b553e5e10ca6230ad5829bcd1340.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
30-10-2016, 09:18 AM
(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
Not believing that there is a god does not make the person their own god. Atheists do not worship themselves or anybody as as a god. ..........

The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god.

So a True atheist would believe in his own divinity because he is the True god? Facepalm

(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A god can do and can think what ever He wants: the opinion of a god is the objective reality....

A human can think whatever they want, therefore their opinion is objective reality? Facepalm

You have a fundamental problem with reality.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-10-2016, 10:26 AM
(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god. A god can do and can think what ever He wants: the opinion of a god is the objective reality....

For the True Atheist™, awareness grows through universal timelessness

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-10-2016, 11:10 AM
(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The false atheist does not believe in own divinity for the same reason: he is the false god.

You are correct. Only TrueAtheist® believes in their own divinity.

(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  A god can do and can think what ever He wants:

Of course. I can and do.

(30-10-2016 07:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  ... as the delusion of this false god. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

There's only one of us here who is delusional buckaroo. .... okay so maybe there's two. ...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2016, 12:22 PM
(29-10-2016 11:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) The Iconoclasm was wiped out from the face of the planet.

Man, if only there were an example to prove this false. Some sort of powerful terrorist group that just happens to be going around destroying religious imagery they disagree with still...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post