Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-10-2016, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 12:39 PM by Velvet.)
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(29-10-2016 11:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  2) Let us start the defeat of the false atheism. Because the Velvet claims, what there is no divinity above him, then our hope is to study the self-announced divinity of the Velvet. Correct? The Velvet hates to be the false god, so he ignores the Holy Trinity. The "false atheist" is ready to lie to my face: "it is nonsense", "your brain is broken", "ban the idiot", if my proof tells him unpleasant things (like the eternal hell-fire). Correct?

1) I think a god wouldn't give one tiny fuck to material icons people make, if it does, he is too petty to be worshiped. Also your ''reasoning'' doesn't follow, they are icons that we made and we humans have destroyed, they are not gods that fight between themselves to see who is the real one.

2) Ok, this a whole new level of stupidity. (I will ignore the fact that you were immensely disrespectful in just making a claim on my behalf)

If I understood correctly you think that anyone that doesn't acknowledge your preferred deity necessarily imply that his own preferred deity, and if there isn't one, then himself, must be God, and therefore he must now prove himself a god.

I see... So, in that case, Yes, that's exactly what I meant all along, I'm God, and obviously I claimed that in my mysterious ways of doing so.

So, lets proceed the ''study the self-announced divinity of the Velvet''

How dare you say that I hate to be the false God? I'm God Velvet himself the one and only, while you are a Yahweh's slave, how could you ever know that me and Yahweh (who just came over for BBC), are BOTH True Gods? Wasn't one fucking flood enough for you to stop your blasphemy against we the true gods?

No, if you proof is right I won't be offended that it implies that I go to hell after I die, specially because I would not, since I would be convinced that you are right and repent so that I can join you, Hitler and lots of children-rapists in Heaven.
(Actually, that not true, I would not repent as I already have plans in Lucifer's army)

But I will be offended if you make claims on my behalf, as it is disrespectful, specially if I'm a God.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2016, 12:32 PM
I've had conversations with two year olds that were more logical and made more sense than Borg. I don't think Borg has a language barrier, I think he has a stupidity barrier.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-10-2016, 03:38 PM
(30-10-2016 12:31 PM)Velvet Wrote:  I see... So, in that case, Yes, that's exactly what I meant all along, I'm God, and obviously I claimed that in my mysterious ways of doing so.

"Alright, fine, I am the Messiah... NOW FUCK OFF!!!"

(And how shall we fuck off, O Lord?)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-10-2016, 05:36 PM
(30-10-2016 03:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 12:31 PM)Velvet Wrote:  I see... So, in that case, Yes, that's exactly what I meant all along, I'm God, and obviously I claimed that in my mysterious ways of doing so.

"Alright, fine, I am the Messiah... NOW FUCK OFF!!!"

(And how shall we fuck off, O Lord?)

I worship you as the True Messiah! Bowing We ALL worship you as the True Messiah. Worship Slaves And therefore, because we all worship you as the True Messiah.....that MAKES you the True Messiah...... and also.....I capitalized it so that makes it even more True.

Bangin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-10-2016, 11:54 PM
There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

:-(
31-10-2016, 12:28 AM
(30-10-2016 11:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

Mate I lived in a hospital for 9 months. It is a rare doctor who is not an atheist.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-10-2016, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 01:28 AM by Velvet.)
Quote:There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

Don't come talking about insult, I still very disappointed that you made a claim of self-divinity in my behalf, I knew you said nonsensical things, but I thought you had some decency.

Also, the True Fact that I'm a True God was (truly) supposed to remain a True Secret, only shared between my True cultists in my True Church, the church that dancefortwo is talking about, as he is one of my many prophets.

Now lets talk about my Divinity shall we?

I'm not omnibenevolent, but I also don't throw plagues on people because they disagreed with me, especially if I hardened someone's heart beforehand, so that this person would necessarily disagree with me (Exodus 8:32)

I don't listen to prayers or work any miracles, but I'm still a morally superior being when compared to Yahweh, as I don't support slavery nor genocide. (Leviticus 25:44-46 and Deuteronomy 2:34/Joshua 10:40)

You can also disagree with me just fine, because even if I get mad with you, I wouldn't drown the whole humanity over it, as I actually respect free will (unlike some other ''True Gods'' that I could mention)

I also have the amazing power to forgive humanity's mistakes without ANY need to become 3 at the same time, only to later sacrifice myself to calm my own wrath as a escape goat to transfer sins from one place to the other, I can just forgive it, and skip the whole convoluted bullshit.

I'm so divinely humble that I let people live their lives instead of spend it worshipping me, and I don't charge 10% of anything, I have my own job so I don't need my followers to give me their money.

And last, my most amazing power and impressive power, I'm actually real and I can provide evidence for that, interacting with things in a reproducible way in a controlled environment.

Is my divinity enough for you theBorg? Or you want me to keep going?

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
31-10-2016, 01:25 AM
(30-10-2016 11:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

Borg, don't be an asshole. You just suggested that unless we take our "truth" from a book of scriptures, then we're the same as delusional mental patients in a psychiatric hospital?

As Velvet pointed out, the difference between a person who has delusions and a person who does not is that the person without delusions has beliefs which are objective and not only subjective... meaning the objective beliefs can be tested and found to be reproducible/verifiable by all who test them.

We base our view of the world on that which can be verified. That which is objective.

You base your view of the world on things which require "faith" to believe, claiming that they're not really subjective (despite being untestable and therefore possibly delusions) because THE BOOK ITSELF CLAIMS IT IS OBJECTIVE, since it's from God, despite failing in every testable claim it makes, and most of it being entirely untestable. It is the opposite of objective.

I felt the need to capitalize that because it needs to be grasped that you're calling something that is entirely subjective (subject to only your own ideas of reality, which you accept from an external source without verification other than your own brain), and call it objective because you claim there's an invisible, all-powerful being that is only detectable if one believes in it first, and that it will then "talk" inside your head to confirm for you (alone) that it's not just all inside your head.

That is lunacy. That is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

And yet you have the audacity to say that it is we who are like people in an asylum?

No. Everything we claim, we offer for objective verification, and we believe it only to the degree it has been proven by outside testing-- that is, not just inside our heads. It is the thought-basis of the Scientific Method, of the skeptical mind, and it is the way we feel confident in standing on our evaluation of the world. And why we're willing to change our minds upon the demonstration of better evidence, while you are not.

Indeed, that's the firmest proof that you are the delusional one, here. If we are presented with testable, reproducible evidence, we change our minds and reject the thing we thought was right based on our faulty reasoning from before. You not only cannot change your mind because you have swallowed an untestable, unshakable fantasy whole, but you consider the ability to change one's mind a weakness.

That is insanity. That is delusion. That is willful ignorance.

My heart breaks for you. Your cult has broken your brain, leaving you only the option of trying to say that it is not you, but everyone else, who is crazy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-10-2016, 01:42 AM
(31-10-2016 12:48 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
Quote:There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

Don't come talking about insult, I still very disappointed that you made a claim of self-divinity in my behalf, I knew you said nonsensical things, but I thought you had some decency.

Also, the True Fact that I'm a True God was (truly) supposed to remain a True Secret, only shared between my True cultists in my True Church, the church that dancefortwo is talking about, as he is one of my many prophets.

I'm not omnibenevolent, but I also don't throw plagues on people because they disagreed with me, especially if I hardened someone's heart beforehand, so that this person would necessarily disagree with me (Exodus 8:32)

I don't listen to prayers or work any miracles, but I'm still a morally superior being when compared to Yahweh, as I don't support slavery nor genocide. (Leviticus 25:44-46 and Deuteronomy 2:34/Joshua 10:40)

You can also disagree with me just fine, because even if I get mad with you, I wouldn't drown the whole humanity over it, as I actually respect free will (unlike some other ''True Gods'' that I could mention)

I also have the amazing power to forgive humanity's mistakes without ANY need to become 3 at the same time, only to later sacrifice myself to calm my own wrath as a escape goat to transfer sins from one place to the other, I can just forgive it, and skip the whole convoluted bullshit.

I'm so divinely humble that I let people live their lives instead of spend it worshipping me, and I don't charge 10% of anything, I have my own job so I don't need my followers to give me their money.

And last, my most amazing power and impressive power, I'm actually real and I can provide evidence for that, interacting with things in a reproducible way in a controlled environment.

Praise thee, oh my lord!
How much is the tithe every week? Please tell me you actually can handle money, unlike some other TrueGod! Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
31-10-2016, 02:34 AM
(31-10-2016 12:48 AM)Velvet Wrote:  [quote]

*Bows*

All hail the Goddess!

May my chocolate tithes find favor with thee!

Big Grin