Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(27-10-2016 01:37 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...............
Keep up the good work! Thumbsup Hug

Friends, if you really like it, then, please, vote the thread up! Give the "likes" to it.
Thumbsup Heart Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 04:22 AM
(27-10-2016 02:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Ah, I see you moved your comment over here. Since I replied to it on the original thread, I'll copy my reply there to answer this re-quotation of me:

(27-10-2016 01:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That doesn't answer my question. Every single religion's adherents think they have the Objective Reality True God™ (or gods). ............

Any person can understand the Objective proof, because there is the Objective Reality. Smartass Thus, one shall move, to find the True Religion. Because there is Objective Reality. The example how the True Atheism has won over the Catholicism is here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1078768

Yes Laugh out load
27-10-2016, 04:38 AM
(27-10-2016 04:22 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 02:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Ah, I see you moved your comment over here. Since I replied to it on the original thread, I'll copy my reply there to answer this re-quotation of me:

Any person can understand the Objective proof, because there is the Objective Reality. Smartass Thus, one shall move, to find the True Religion. Because there is Objective Reality. The example how the True Atheism has won over the Catholicism is here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1078768

Yes Laugh out load

You're simply too dense to even understand evidence or the philosophical malfunction in your TrueThis TrueThat nonsense.

[Image: tumblr_nswcq22fCt1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
27-10-2016, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 05:34 AM by theBorg.)
The True Christian is the "repenting sinner", who belongs to True Church. The false Christian does not belong to the True Church, but can make good deeds, receive the Grace, can think more or less correctly. The false Christian could escape the hell, but it is very risky to be a false of something: it looks like the impurity of the heart, it looks like hypocrisy.

:-)
27-10-2016, 05:30 AM
(27-10-2016 05:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Life is not simple, because there is original sin and the personal sins. My work is to give the stuff to think. The false Christians are still Christians. They have correct behavior and thinking, but not so often (and not complete) than the True Christians.

:-)

And you're too dense to recognize that you are demonstrating the intellectual decimation that religious belief causes.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
27-10-2016, 05:35 AM
(27-10-2016 05:30 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ..........
And you're too dense to recognize that you are demonstrating the intellectual decimation that religious belief causes.

I have improved my comment, please reread. Thank you.

Smile
27-10-2016, 06:04 AM

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is not the crime to become the True Christian.

No one said it was a crime. Strawman #1.
Note that every Christian group claims they are the only True Christians. Depending on the angle you use, this could be an Appeal to Authority fallacy, a No True Scotsman fallacy or Bandwagon Fallacy.

This is almost exactly like Harry Potter fans and LotR fans arguing over True Fandom.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

There is no such thing as True Atheism. Strawman #2.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You can not kill a false god, if you keep saying "the science has not proven the True God, so, we decided not to believe in the True God."

There is no need to kill something that doesn't exist.

Note that waiting for evidence to corroborate belief is NOT a fallacy or a flaw in thinking. It is an appropriate mental strategy to avoid entertaining false beliefs.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  See: the surrounding false theists (including the false Christians) claim to know.

This is why evidence is so important. Without evidence, anyone can make any claim they want.

Also note that you are repeating the true/false believer fallacy.
I smell a dead-equine. Get the sticks ready.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  So, they act as their mental idols (the real evil spirits in them) are commanding them.

Of course they do. I suppose the True Christians believe in Real Evil Spirits while the False Christians believe in False Evil Spirits.

"Only the True Clausians believe in the Real Santa's Elves. All the False Clausians believe in False Santa's Elves." Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The mental idol of the false atheists is the absence of the True God, it commands them to ignore anything, what goes beyond the secularity.

Again, you repeat the fallacy of the True/False atheism.

Note that secular thinking is the only thinking that is supported by evidence. Without any evidence, belief in the Easter Bunny is as rational as belief in jesus.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  They can even become the members of the false churches: Flying Spaghetti Monster, (in USA) church of satan.

Many of the various satanic religions in the US are legitimate churches. Under what grounds do you disclaim them? Especially since satan is mentioned once or twice in your own bible.

The FSM is not a serious church. It is a humor-based campaign that has effectively dealt with certain aspects of religious stupidity.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  See: to become a practicing pagan no faith is needed. But the paganism is sin.

The only way to prove that would be to prove one religion had more validity than another. The only way to do that would be to provide... Evidence.

Which, you haven't.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The false christians do not follow in full the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the True Church of the Jesus Christ. A false church does contradict (at least in one aspect) the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Every church claims to be the True Church
Every believer claims to be the True Believer.
Every church claims to have the only True Gospel.

None have any evidence to support their claims.

ALL scientific and scholarly evidence to date, rejects their claims.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  So much for the "openness" to evidence.

You presented evidence? Where?

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Here the true or false are in relation to the Objective Reality, not the wrong opinions.

Religion, by definition, is the antithesis to objective reality.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Any false atheist is the true person.

Now we have true/false PERSONS as well as atheists/theists. It still doesn't merit consideration.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Life is not simple, because there is original sin and the personal sins.

The concept of original sin is an insult to the intellect and an affront to human dignity. We do not hold ourselves or others liable for the sins of their ancestors.

The concept of personal sin is a logical fallacy used to coerce obedience. What action can a mortal do that would harm an immortal being?

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  My work is to give the stuff to think.

You are a Poe or a Troll. You are not sincere.

(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The false Christians are still Christians. They have correct behavior and thinking, but not so often (and not complete) than the True Christians.

Now you contradict yourself.

Yet again, you contribute nothing to this forum.

Another repetition of logical fallacies, insults, incorrect definitions and other tripe.

Absolutely no evidence (or even rational argument) has been presented.

At least you didn't support rape this time.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
27-10-2016, 06:10 AM
(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

Well.... all but one (or three depending on how you look at it)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
27-10-2016, 06:12 AM
Borg, what exactly are your goals here, and how successful would you rate your assimilation efforts during the time you've been on this forum?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
27-10-2016, 06:18 AM
(27-10-2016 06:12 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Borg, what exactly are your goals here, and how successful would you rate your assimilation efforts during the time you've been on this forum?

The goal: to help the Savior to save the butts.

I have two friends already: look the poll "are you theBorg's friend?"