RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
The ignorance can be bliss, if you are a doctor in a mental institution:
[Image: too-long-didnt-read.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2016, 04:15 AM
[Image: rnE90.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-10-2016, 04:41 AM
(31-10-2016 02:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The ignorance can be bliss, if you are a doctor in a mental institution:

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the wabe.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
31-10-2016, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 05:16 AM by Velvet.)
My followers and prophets Heart , all hail the one True Church, the only with a God so almighty and powerful that doesn't need your tithe and can even prove himself real by actually interacting in a reproducible way on a controlled environment!

Even if my deity status is highly questionable, is still a lot less questionable then of a certain False God who is "jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully"
[Kind description of Yahweh by Dawkins]

So, theBorg, I'm still waiting for your apology for making a claim on my behalf.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
31-10-2016, 05:32 AM
(31-10-2016 04:52 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Even if my deity status is highly questionable.

Only the TrueGod questions his own godliness!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hail Velvet!
Bowing Worship Slaves

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
31-10-2016, 05:35 AM
(31-10-2016 02:38 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The ignorance can be bliss, if you are a doctor in a mental institution:
[Image: too-long-didnt-read.gif]

Proudly displaying what an ignorant troll you are.

[Image: Monty-Python-s-Life-of-Br-011.jpg?w=620&...6c773aafb6]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
31-10-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 07:26 AM by Velvet.)
Is quite comical the way that one can make a case for self-divinity based only on how horrible Yahweh is at being a God, he is such a failure at godhood that even a reasonable enough ''okish'' human becomes a better suited entity for a role model of virtue for humanity or a source of objective morality, oh... and I shouldn't forget, with a human there's also the ''plus'' of being actually real.

31-10-2016, 07:24 AM
(31-10-2016 04:52 AM)Velvet Wrote:  My followers and prophets Heart , all hail the one True Church, the only with a God so almighty and powerful that doesn't need your tithe and can even prove himself real by actually interacting in a reproducible way on a controlled environment!

You realize I have to kill you now right? It's nothing personal, just business. Can't have 2 Gods running about. It'll just confuse the Collective.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-10-2016, 07:46 AM
(31-10-2016 07:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You realize I have to kill you now right? It's nothing personal, just business. Can't have 2 Gods running about. It'll just confuse the Collective.

Oh... I see, indeed.

In that case I choose theBorg as my champion, if he loses (and dies) that means that I wasn't a deity afterall (which would very be unfortunate).

[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
31-10-2016, 08:04 AM
(31-10-2016 07:46 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 07:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You realize I have to kill you now right? It's nothing personal, just business. Can't have 2 Gods running about. It'll just confuse the Collective.

Oh... I see, indeed.

In that case I choose theBorg as my champion, if he loses (and dies) that means that I wasn't a deity afterall (which would very be unfortunate).

Fair enough. I'm going with popstheboulderhead then with psychotichacker as backup.

#sigh