RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
$10 on velvet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
31-10-2016, 08:19 AM
(31-10-2016 12:48 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
Quote:There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

Don't come talking about insult, I still very disappointed that you made a claim of self-divinity in my behalf, I knew you said nonsensical things, but I thought you had some decency.

Also, the True Fact that I'm a True God was (truly) supposed to remain a True Secret, only shared between my True cultists in my True Church, the church that dancefortwo is talking about, as he is one of my many prophets.

Now lets talk about my Divinity shall we?

I'm not omnibenevolent, but I also don't throw plagues on people because they disagreed with me, especially if I hardened someone's heart beforehand, so that this person would necessarily disagree with me (Exodus 8:32)

I don't listen to prayers or work any miracles, but I'm still a morally superior being when compared to Yahweh, as I don't support slavery nor genocide. (Leviticus 25:44-46 and Deuteronomy 2:34/Joshua 10:40)

You can also disagree with me just fine, because even if I get mad with you, I wouldn't drown the whole humanity over it, as I actually respect free will (unlike some other ''True Gods'' that I could mention)

I also have the amazing power to forgive humanity's mistakes without ANY need to become 3 at the same time, only to later sacrifice myself to calm my own wrath as a escape goat to transfer sins from one place to the other, I can just forgive it, and skip the whole convoluted bullshit.

I'm so divinely humble that I let people live their lives instead of spend it worshipping me, and I don't charge 10% of anything, I have my own job so I don't need my followers to give me their money.

And last, my most amazing power and impressive power, I'm actually real and I can provide evidence for that, interacting with things in a reproducible way in a controlled environment.

Is my divinity enough for you theBorg? Or you want me to keep going?

Worship Slaves

Could you please give him a case of crotch rot? I'll offer up chocolate to you for it.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
31-10-2016, 08:22 AM
(30-10-2016 11:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There are many false gods in the Psychiatric Clinics. The patient believes, what his fantasies and convictions are the objective reality (because any nonsense a "false god" thinks, is the false Reality), and he insults the True Christians, insults his sane doctors.

:-(

What the fuck does this even mean.Huh Who are you? Did they accidentally leave the door to the asylum unlocked?

Bechased Chase Bechased

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
31-10-2016, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2016 08:38 AM by Velvet.)
(31-10-2016 08:19 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Could you please give him a case of crotch rot? I'll offer up chocolate to you for it.

Tempting.Blush

He is my True Champion tho... and if he doesn't die gloriously in combat I plan to sacrifice him in my name just for the kicks, Yahweh told me last weekend (he came over for pizza) that a True God can never have too many unnecessary deaths in his name.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
31-10-2016, 09:05 AM
(31-10-2016 08:17 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  $10 on velvet.

You bet against technology at your own peril. ... silly goose.

[Image: androgel-1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-10-2016, 09:19 AM
I think two gods are better than one. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-10-2016, 09:20 AM
(31-10-2016 09:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I think two gods are better than one. Thumbsup

If only ISIS would agree with you.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
31-10-2016, 10:11 AM
(31-10-2016 09:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 08:17 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  $10 on velvet.

You bet against technology at your own peril. ... silly goose.

[Image: androgel-1.jpg]

Crazy people fight dirty. Borg's got this.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
31-10-2016, 10:43 AM
(30-10-2016 11:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Thr r mn fls gds n th Pschtrc Clncs. Th ptnt blvs, wht hs fntss nd cnvctns r th bjctv rlt (bcs n nnsns "fls gd" thnks, s th fls Rlty), nd h nslts th Tr Chrstns, nslts hs sn dctrs.

:-(

Disemvoweled so that it makes more sense.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-11-2016, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 05:00 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  See: the surrounding false theists (including the false Christians) claim to know. So, they act as their mental idols (the real evil spirits in them) are commanding them.

Are you not doing the same here by claiming to know what is true and what is false?

Quote:The mental idol of the false atheists is the absence of the True God, it commands them to ignore anything.

If the queen of a nation said she gave birth to a prince, but no one ever saw this prince even when he was a baby, and his throne sits empty for any long period of time (say fourteen years), then a king who does not sit on his throne so that his subjects may see him, such a king is asking to be usurped. Likewise it could be that the queen never actually sired a child and instead only conceived a story which would allow her to remain in power.