Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(27-10-2016 09:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ............
This is Poe's Law in action.

The Poe's Law is known from Wikipedia. It is plainly the good meant advise to use the smilies like Smile and Laugh out load in the forums. Because the people of different beliefs and backgrounds can be offended, even without the actual reason. Correct?

I am extensively using these smilies. How come, what I am violater of Poe's law? I am not the violater, I hope. What then am I?

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 09:49 AM
At least once every month or two, it becomes necessary to repost the rhino pooping.

[Image: tumblr_nwlursW2z81tmlgseo1_500.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
27-10-2016, 09:55 AM
(27-10-2016 09:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........
And no, Borg, we don't think of ourselves as masters or you as a slave.

I have the divine over me. You claim to have no divine over you. Are you then self-proclaimed divine? How then could I, slave, to find a single flaw in the divine? That is why I sound like nonsense, like the religious virus to you. Correct? Yes. Pure Science, pure Psychology! Big Grin
27-10-2016, 09:59 AM
(27-10-2016 09:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I think it’s time for Cheesus to be our Savory.

[Image: queijos1-1-847x474.jpg]

I mean, if we are going to constantly feed the troll, it might as well be cheese.

I really don't think he's a troll. This is Poe's Law in action. You guys who weren't raised in fundamentalist churches have a hard time believing that a person can actually be this mind-blown and be serious about what they're saying. It's kindness on your parts, really, since you'd have to feel an intense amount of pity for such a person.

But I have been in his shoes, and said similar things, when I was one of them. I think he's for real.

I'm a former Cheesus head myself Wink I agree, some people actually believe the crazy they say.
27-10-2016, 10:02 AM
(27-10-2016 09:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........
And no, Borg, we don't think of ourselves as masters or you as a slave.

I have the divine over me. You claim to have no divine over you. Are you then self-proclaimed divine? How then could I, slave, to find a single flaw in the divine? That is why I sound like nonsense, like the religious virus to you. Correct? Yes. Pure Science, pure Psychology! Big Grin

Here's an umbrella since you are standing right under the rhino poo...

[Image: umbrella-6.jpg]
27-10-2016, 10:03 AM
(27-10-2016 09:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I have the divine over me. You claim to have no divine over you. Are you then self-proclaimed divine? How then could I, slave, to find a single flaw in the divine? That is why I sound like nonsense, like the religious virus to you. Correct? Yes. Pure Science, pure Psychology! Big Grin

We see no evidence or need for anything "divine".

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-10-2016, 10:07 AM
(27-10-2016 10:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I have the divine over me. You claim to have no divine over you. Are you then self-proclaimed divine? How then could I, slave, to find a single flaw in the divine? That is why I sound like nonsense, like the religious virus to you. Correct? Yes. Pure Science, pure Psychology! Big Grin

I disagree. I see YH's rhino poo picture to be evidence of divine intervention Wink
27-10-2016, 10:18 AM

Indeed, seems like true christianity to me.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
27-10-2016, 10:46 AM
(27-10-2016 10:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Wrong. You do claim to decide, what is true and what is false. Because you have no Holy Scripture to obey to. Correct? But this is the definition of the false omniscience!

It is logical: the false atheists are the false gods. Evil_monster Laughat
27-10-2016, 10:59 AM
(27-10-2016 10:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  We see no evidence or need for anything "divine".

Wrong. You do claim to decide, what is true and what is false. Because you have no Holy Scripture to obey to. Correct? But this is the definition of the false omniscience!

It is logical: the false atheists are the false gods. Evil_monster Laughat

1. everybody decides for himself what to believe and by what criteria; that applies to theists and non-theists alike
2. nobody is claiming omniscience, only that we make the best decisions we can given the limited information we have
3. atheists do not consider themselves to be gods or to be "divine"; that you can't understand that is a flaw in your perception because your ability to think clearly has been corrupted by religion

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP