Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2016, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2016 11:10 AM by Velvet.)
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
Borg, I would advise you to drop this "reasoning" of labeling things as true or false according to your own particular understanding of it, is not only unhelpful, its also divisive and puts you into a position of contempt and even disrespect towards other theists.

It makes easy to see why you were banned in christian forums.

It also makes you look stupid, so, would you please drop this crap already for your own sake?

I'm talking seriously to you here, you are making impossible to consider you seriously.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 11:12 AM
(27-10-2016 09:48 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ............
This is Poe's Law in action.

The Poe's Law is known from Wikipedia. It is plainly the good meant advise to use the smilies like Smile and Laugh out load in the forums. Because the people of different beliefs and backgrounds can be offended, even without the actual reason. Correct?

I am extensively using these smilies. How come, what I am violater of Poe's law? I am not the violater, I hope. What then am I?

Consider

No, that's not what Poe's Law means. It means that if I was trying to sound like as much of a crazy, mind-blown religious cultist as you sound, just for fun, then it would be impossible for them to tell I was joking unless I used a Wink because you guys are serious when you say it.

Poe's Law isn't something that can be "violated"; it simply states that without making it obvious, it's impossible to tell the joke from the real thing, because you fundies say shit so crazy it sounds like a joke.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-10-2016, 11:15 AM
(27-10-2016 10:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ...........
1. everybody decides for himself what to believe and by what criteria; that applies to theists and non-theists alike
2. nobody is claiming omniscience, only that we make the best decisions we can given the limited information we have
3. atheists do not consider themselves to be gods or to be "divine"; that you can't understand that is a flaw in your perception because your ability to think clearly has been corrupted by religion

Numbers! Good: the scientific mind is here. Thumbsup
Let us look at the content and reply.
1) The True Atheist have decided to follow any decisions the Jesus Christ ever makes. Thus, the True Atheists are the slaves. The false atheists are the self-announced Masters, who decide even what rate their heart pumps. Smartass
2) Yeah, like the false omniscience does. Facepalm
3) Should I show my CV again? Laugh out load
(27-10-2016 09:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:31 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........
And no, Borg, we don't think of ourselves as masters or you as a slave.

I have the divine over me. You claim to have no divine over you. Are you then self-proclaimed divine? How then could I, slave, to find a single flaw in the divine? That is why I sound like nonsense, like the religious virus to you. Correct? Yes. Pure Science, pure Psychology! Big Grin

No, you sound like a religious nut because you are a religious nut. Like all religious nuts (be they Christian ones or Hindu ones or Muslim ones or any other cult's members), you think you truly have God speaking to and/or through you.

I am not the "self-proclaimed divine" because there is no such thing as the divine. Not Allah, not Vishnu, not Jehovah/Yahweh, and certainly not me.

I once thought as you do. I once sounded like you do. You sound like nonsense because you are speaking nonsense, as I once did.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Do you have a cool beard and hat?

[Image: Real-Life_Orthodox_Priest-Reference_zpse0kguuks.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-10-2016, 11:18 AM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ...........
1. everybody decides for himself what to believe and by what criteria; that applies to theists and non-theists alike
2. nobody is claiming omniscience, only that we make the best decisions we can given the limited information we have
3. atheists do not consider themselves to be gods or to be "divine"; that you can't understand that is a flaw in your perception because your ability to think clearly has been corrupted by religion

Numbers! Good: the scientific mind is here. Thumbsup
Let us look at the content and reply.
1) The True Atheist have decided to follow any decisions the Jesus Christ ever makes. Thus, the True Atheists are the slaves. The false atheists are the self-announced Masters, who decide even what rate their heart pumps. Smartass
2) Yeah, like the false omniscience does. Facepalm
3) Should I show my CV again? Laugh out load

Do you make this shit up at a bar on the back of a napkin ... while drunk ? It's some of THE WORST drivel any of us has ever seen. It's not even humorous. The LEAST you could do, cooking up this crap, is make it a little bit funny. It's just bizarre.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2016, 11:22 AM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I once sounded like you do.
Hardly...

Sorry, I realize I don't even know you, but with 4 days reading what both of you post at this forum I just won't buy that.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
27-10-2016, 11:24 AM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you have a cool beard and hat?

[Image: Real-Life_Orthodox_Priest-Reference_zpse0kguuks.jpg]

[Image: eec056d20366af0343f5b109f9d3bdf8.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-10-2016, 11:29 AM
(27-10-2016 11:03 AM)Velvet Wrote:  .......and even disrespect towards other theists.
It makes easy to see why you were banned in christian forums.

Nobody has ever banned me in the actual beautiful place, full of the nice friends! But, yeah, the some "christians" could be unreasonable and they banned their good fellows. Like the jailed martyr Kent Hovind. Shame, shame, shame! Laugh out load

The True Atheist must not think of himself to be reached the level of the True Holiness. The final decision will be made not by him, but by Jesus Christ Himself on the Judgment Day. Therefore, the theists must get my message: "you are not the True Gods!" You must enter into the True Church to truly confess the sins for them to be truly forgiven! Laugh out load
27-10-2016, 11:32 AM
(27-10-2016 11:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheist must not think of himself to be reached the level of the True Holiness.

That's exactly what the True Atheist® should do silly.

#sigh