Atheism: false vs. True.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-10-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
Just for that, Borg, I'm going to increase the amount of "sinning" that I do. Try explaining that to your "true god" if you ever meet it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
27-10-2016, 11:40 AM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........ and certainly not me.

But you do decide, what is true and what is false. Or the final decisions are coming from outside your brain?! So, open your eyes: a false atheist is the false god.

Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 11:46 AM
(27-10-2016 11:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:03 AM)Velvet Wrote:  .......and even disrespect towards other theists.
It makes easy to see why you were banned in christian forums.

Nobody has ever banned me in the actual beautiful place, full of the nice friends! But, yeah, the some "christians" could be unreasonable and they banned their good fellows. Like the jailed martyr Kent Hovind. Shame, shame, shame! Laugh out load

The True Atheist must not think of himself to be reached the level of the True Holiness. The final decision will be made not by him, but by Jesus Christ Himself on the Judgment Day. Therefore, the theists must get my message: "you are not the True Gods!" You must enter into the True Church to truly confess the sins for them to be truly forgiven! Laugh out load

Which random word generator do you use ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-10-2016, 11:48 AM
(27-10-2016 11:40 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........ and certainly not me.

But you do decide, what is true and what is false. Or the final decisions are coming from outside your brain?! So, open your eyes: a false atheist is the false god.

Laugh out load

You think you have not made a decision about what is true and what is false when you accepted the claims of the Christian religion!?!?

Holy shit you're delusional if you think I'm the one with eyes closed.

Your religion has taught you to swallow its teachings and to stop asking questions.

[Image: 0b301c3f6d8aeffa163dabcb1e91265e.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-10-2016, 11:51 AM
(27-10-2016 11:32 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Just for that, Borg, I'm going to increase the amount of "sinning" that I do. Try explaining that to your "true god" if you ever meet it.

Please do no harm yourself, please do not harm people, animals, buildings,....

Weeping
27-10-2016, 11:57 AM
(27-10-2016 11:51 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:32 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Just for that, Borg, I'm going to increase the amount of "sinning" that I do. Try explaining that to your "true god" if you ever meet it.

Please do no harm yourself, please do not harm people, animals, buildings,....

Weeping

Oh, Astreja, you magnificent goddess, you. You say you're going to increase the amount of sinning that you do, and instead of hearing, "I'm going to touch myself" or "I'm going to say forbidden words; I might even blaspheme!", he instead hears "I'm going to hurt people, animals, and/or buildings".

Tells you a LOT about what's going on in his brain. This is why fundamentalists should frighten us all.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
27-10-2016, 12:00 PM
(27-10-2016 11:48 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ............
You think you have not made a decision about what is true and what is false when you accepted the claims of the Christian religion!?!?

I have not made decision over the things. See: the true things were true ones, the false things were false ones. Even when I did not exist. See: the True God made all the necessary decisions. I am a slave. I am follower and the eater/drinker of the Godman.

Smartass
[+] 1 user Likes theBorg's post
27-10-2016, 12:05 PM
*sigh*

Comprehension EPIC FAIL.

Look, Borg, at some point YOU decided that Christianity's claims about the "the true things" was a true claim.

Whether or not that's a fact, you still made that decision to accept it as true.

You're claiming that I make decisions about what is true/false and you do not because you follow The True God™ of the Bible's teachings about what is true. But all you did was accept that those claims were all true.

How hard can this be for you to grasp? Are you dense or dishonest?

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-10-2016, 12:16 PM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ...........
1. everybody decides for himself what to believe and by what criteria; that applies to theists and non-theists alike
2. nobody is claiming omniscience, only that we make the best decisions we can given the limited information we have
3. atheists do not consider themselves to be gods or to be "divine"; that you can't understand that is a flaw in your perception because your ability to think clearly has been corrupted by religion

Numbers! Good: the scientific mind is here. Thumbsup
Let us look at the content and reply.
1) The True Atheist have decided to follow any decisions the Jesus Christ ever makes. Thus, the True Atheists are the slaves. The false atheists are the self-announced Masters, who decide even what rate their heart pumps. Smartass
2) Yeah, like the false omniscience does. Facepalm

What the fuck you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Quote:3) Should I show my CV again? Laugh out load

What would be the point? I do not believe your claims about yourself and they are irrelevant to the nonsensical claims you make in your posts anyway.

I hope you are a troll or a poe because it would be sad to think that anybody actually believed the crap you post.

We need a new rule here to help ban assholes like you who simply keep repeating nonsense and make no attempts to support their beliefs.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-10-2016, 12:17 PM
(27-10-2016 12:05 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Look, Borg, ... Are you dense or dishonest?

Why not both?
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post