[/quote]

[/quote]

Next: Bricks laid with mortar.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
27-10-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Atheism: false vs. True.
(27-10-2016 02:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Next: Bricks laid with mortar.

#sigh
27-10-2016, 03:27 PM
(26-10-2016 09:36 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 04:23 PM)Sirhu Wrote:  Recently, I've been debating with a theist and he presented 3 arguments that I found really interesting, and I would like to see if I could find a solution for them here. Huh ..............

It is not the crime to become the True Christian. The True Atheism is the rejection of all false gods. And that the Christianity does.

You can not kill a false god, if you keep saying "the science has not proven the True God, so, we decided not to believe in the True God." See: the surrounding false theists (including the false Christians) claim to know. So, they act as their mental idols (the real evil spirits in them) are commanding them. The mental idol of the false atheists is the absence of the True God, it commands them to ignore anything, what goes beyond the secularity. They can even become the members of the false churches: Flying Spaghetti Monster, (in USA) church of satan. See: to become a practicing pagan no faith is needed. But the paganism is sin.

The false christians do not follow in full the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the True Church of the Jesus Christ. A false church does contradict (at least in one aspect) the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Behold: the True Church:

Atheist: "You're in a nose dive and spinning out of control. Time to get back on your medications."
So much for the "openness" to evidence. Laugh out load.

Atheist: "Would you kindly name a religion in which the adherents think they are worshiping a false god?"
Here the true or false are in relation to the Objective Reality, not the wrong opinions.

Atheist: "What the hell would a false person be?"
Any false atheist is the true person. Be happy, friend! :-)

The True Christian is the "repenting sinner", who belongs to True Church. The false Christian does not belong to the True Church, but can make good deeds, receive the Grace, can think more or less correctly. The false Christian could escape the hell, but it is very risky to be a false of something: it looks like the impurity of the heart, it looks like hypocrisy.

Here's your fish.

[Image: 0usvJv6.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
27-10-2016, 03:31 PM
For all this stoopid, Borg gets:

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-10-2016, 03:39 PM
(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I have not made decision over the things. See: the true things were true ones, the false things were false ones. Even when I did not exist.

[Image: c856a793cb9254bd49e82c67610a07e311d69d99...ef6658.jpg]

(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  See: the True God made all the necessary decisions.

No I don't see. That's the problem.

Do you see your god?

And i'm not talking about the trees, or the sand or shit like that. Do you see the physical embodiment of the god you claim?

(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am a slave. I am follower and the eater/drinker of the Godman.

[Image: anth0-735x525.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
27-10-2016, 03:57 PM
(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:48 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ............
You think you have not made a decision about what is true and what is false when you accepted the claims of the Christian religion!?!?

I have not made decision over the things. See: the true things were true ones, the false things were false ones. Even when I did not exist. See: the True God made all the necessary decisions. I am a slave. I am follower and the eater/drinker of the Godman.

Smartass

(27-10-2016 12:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am a slave.

ooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooo. Wink, wink...nod, nod. So now I get what you're all about. Oh honey!

[Image: Classic-Leia.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-10-2016, 04:05 PM
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheist have decided to follow any decisions the Jesus Christ ever makes. Thus, the True Atheists are the slaves. The false atheists are the self-announced Masters, who decide even what rate their heart pumps.

Is it just me, or is this dimwitted fucktard not writing in English? The words in themselves seem to conform with grammatical rules, but I can't discern any distinct, cohesive sentence structure. Maybe I've had one too many Oreos? Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
27-10-2016, 04:51 PM
(27-10-2016 04:05 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 11:15 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Atheist have decided to follow any decisions the Jesus Christ ever makes. Thus, the True Atheists are the slaves. The false atheists are the self-announced Masters, who decide even what rate their heart pumps.

Is it just me, or is this dimwitted fucktard not writing in English? The words in themselves seem to conform with grammatical rules, but I can't discern any distinct, cohesive sentence structure. Maybe I've had one too many Oreos? Tongue

My dog ate some alphabet soup and made more comprehensible crap the next day than this guy makes.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
27-10-2016, 04:55 PM
(27-10-2016 04:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 04:05 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Is it just me, or is this dimwitted fucktard not writing in English? The words in themselves seem to conform with grammatical rules, but I can't discern any distinct, cohesive sentence structure. Maybe I've had one too many Oreos? Tongue

My dog ate some alphabet soup and made more comprehensible crap the next day than this guy makes.

Laugh out load ...........Laugh out load ....................Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-10-2016, 04:57 PM
(27-10-2016 09:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 09:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I think it’s time for Cheesus to be our Savory.

[Image: queijos1-1-847x474.jpg]

I mean, if we are going to constantly feed the troll, it might as well be cheese.

I really don't think he's a troll. This is Poe's Law in action. You guys who weren't raised in fundamentalist churches have a hard time believing that a person can actually be this mind-blown and be serious about what they're saying. It's kindness on your parts, really, since you'd have to feel an intense amount of pity for such a person.

But I have been in his shoes, and said similar things, when I was one of them. I think he's for real.

I still maintain that the extreme religiosity he displays is a symptom of underlying mental illness.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post