Atheism for some?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Atheism for some?
(28-11-2015 11:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All here still seem to pretend that there are none of this forum whom show literal hatred towards God yet claim atheism as opposed to lucifarianism or satanism. The hatred in itself is an indicator, even if not perceived by the hater. That's all. Surely some, most even, here, indeed hate the acts of those manipulated by faulty doctrine, and are atheists.

I hate stupid dipshits like you on a personal level, precisely because you are an ignorant jackass.

Your belief in your emotionally stunted invisible pan-dimensional space wizard is incidental.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-11-2015, 11:12 AM
(29-11-2015 11:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:24 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All here still seem to pretend that there are none of this forum whom show literal hatred towards God yet claim atheism as opposed to lucifarianism or satanism. The hatred in itself is an indicator, even if not perceived by the hater. That's all. Surely some, most even, here, indeed hate the acts of those manipulated by faulty doctrine, and are atheists.

I hate stupid dipshits like you on a personal level, precisely because you are an ignorant jackass.

Your belief in your emotionally stunted invisible pan-dimensional space wizard is incidental.

Too bad I can’t give multiple likes to this post. Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
29-11-2015, 11:41 AM
(28-11-2015 07:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 01:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Play stupid all you want.

If someone hated a consept the would say f the concept of _. Not f _.

I should have known none of you would so much as agree with a single notion. The herd mentality is almost scary. Realise that the only herd with any significance is of one, and wholeness, not of partiality. It always baffles me how I get acused of things that most of you display repeatedly, blindly, and without regard whatsoever. It is tiring. That's okay though. Work is tiring.

You still haven't named two people who hate god. You thought with all your bluster and BS we would forget that ? Nice try. Name two. Now.
I shy have to name anyone. As if I am here to condemn any. They know who they are, and if they don't then one day they will regardless of what I say or not. Not to mention my memory of names is poor.
29-11-2015, 11:46 AM
(28-11-2015 07:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 01:42 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Regardless, you all play like absolutely none of you ever stated, publicly, or privately, that you hated God because it is illogical for an atheist. Whatever, no big deal. Was just making conversation and see now that the extent of the general unwillingness to accept a thing even in part due to blind pride is a problem that permeates the entire logic system, or rather, the lack their of, on the part of all who have commented, in favor of steadfast heedlessness as if I am some wolf in sheep's clothing come to devour your flock. Telling to say the least, still a shame though.

Regardless, whatever.

Still, peace

You're "just making conversation" by calling people asses, and insulting people ? Really ? You seem to be a sociopath. You really do need help. What are you doing here again ?
Yeah, I get frustrated at times. If. Call smell one an Ass it's because they either assumed a thing about me directly or where being needlessly rude. You have a point though, and I work to speak with less profanity and insult. Still working on it evidently.

Why am I here again?

I'm here to bring good report and news for all.

Thanks for the reminder. I was in a foul mood last night. No excuse, just sayin.

Peace
29-11-2015, 11:55 AM
(29-11-2015 11:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why am I here again?

I'm here to bring good report and news for all.

I’m all ears.

Would you care to talk to me directly and discuss this “good report and news” you have?

I’m sure I’ll have some questions. We could go into the Boxing Ring and just have a 1:1 chat.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-11-2015, 11:57 AM
(29-11-2015 07:24 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Think I'll stick to inserting my position on the threads of others. Really fun and productive and revealing though.

I take that as an admission that you are here just to troll. Pathetic.
I will be utterly speechless the day none of you assume anything about me not take what I say out of context.
29-11-2015, 12:00 PM
(29-11-2015 08:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Think I might be done here.

On this thread or the forum?
Neither, needed to regroup or collect myself is all. Sorry if I let you down. Been on a bus for about 30hours and haven't gotten the best sleep for a couple of weeks. Again no excuse for any negativity that I showed towards any of you regardless of your positions towards me.
29-11-2015, 12:03 PM
(29-11-2015 08:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Agreeing with someone's post yet from the opposite side of the discussion is not judgement. Even if I was I am more than prepared to be judged for any and everything that I have done and every detrimental and beneficial work my hands have wrought.

I am with flaw at times, but I actively with vigilance strive to be freed from the things that bind me. Don't act like I did something wrong when I did not please. Agreeing on opposite sides of a coin isn't judgement. That's one heck of a stretch. You must have really been itching to bust out those verses. So what do they call you? Wouldn't be a hypocrite exactly because you don't believe, yet you think you are justified in your excessive stretching and accusations.

Just more of the same it seems. This really does get old. Think I might be done here.

I knew better than to post an actual topic, even if harmless. Y'all are becoming so predictable that it's almost like reading the same book over and over. What's funny is that y'all always use the same tired ass excuses to avoid actual productive conversation, regardless of the topic or theist. Shits lame.

Oh no he cursed. Which bigoty hypocrite posing as an intellect will rebuke me now. Now you would be justified in accusing me of judgement on some level, yet still not of the level referenced in scripture as I have condemned none here, now.

Think I'll stick to inserting my position on the threads of others. Really fun and productive and revealing though.

Still *waiting* for two names of those who hate god.
Face it pops ... you're fuckin nuts. A real 110% loonie tune. You know that on some level, so in order to feel better you find your way to an atheist site and post how much better you think you are than atheists, and make up shit about what and how they think. There have been about 5 really actual insane people who have posted here over the years. You are one of them. You're fuckin nuts pops.
Image that; more assumption. I regard myself as next to nothing and regard all others with a degree of esteem and hope. I am equal to any other as they to are equal to me. Really I give others more respect than I generally hold for myself.

Your statement is assumption or out right lie.
29-11-2015, 12:06 PM
(29-11-2015 08:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Agreeing with someone's post yet from the opposite side of the discussion is not judgement. Even if I was I am more than prepared to be judged for any and everything that I have done and every detrimental and beneficial work my hands have wrought.

I am with flaw at times, but I actively with vigilance strive to be freed from the things that bind me. Don't act like I did something wrong when I did not please. Agreeing on opposite sides of a coin isn't judgement. That's one heck of a stretch. You must have really been itching to bust out those verses. So what do they call you? Wouldn't be a hypocrite exactly because you don't believe, yet you think you are justified in your excessive stretching and accusations.

Just more of the same it seems. This really does get old. Think I might be done here.

I knew better than to post an actual topic, even if harmless. Y'all are becoming so predictable that it's almost like reading the same book over and over. What's funny is that y'all always use the same tired ass excuses to avoid actual productive conversation, regardless of the topic or theist. Shits lame.

Oh no he cursed. Which bigoty hypocrite posing as an intellect will rebuke me now. Now you would be justified in accusing me of judgement on some level, yet still not of the level referenced in scripture as I have condemned none here, now.

Think I'll stick to inserting my position on the threads of others. Really fun and productive and revealing though.

Still *waiting* for two names of those who hate god.
Face it pops ... you're fuckin nuts. A real 110% loonie tune. You know that on some level, so in order to feel better you find your way to an atheist site and post how much better you think you are than atheists, and make up shit about what and how they think. There have been about 5 really actual insane people who have posted here over the years. You are one of them. You're fuckin nuts pops.
My sanity is intact regardless of what you think. Being holy(different) isn't synonymous with being nuts. Always have been way different than most, never crazy though.
29-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(29-11-2015 11:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Most productive thing that has been uttered out of you in some time. Still completely non-beneficial towards the conversation though.