Atheism has less tolerance than theism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Atheism has less tolerance than theism
(01-09-2014 05:09 PM)OurFather Wrote:  I'm a student studying theoretical physics.

Here's the problem I have with fellow colleagues. They have no tolerance for anyone that goes against an establish theory whether its mathematics or physics. If you so much even say that the speed of light can be broken, you can expect backlash.

But here's the kicker, I'm a closet-theist in an organization that only lets in atheists. It's like a gay coming out in modern times as a comparison. But I dare not every mention to anyone that I believe in 'intelligent design' and that humanity will scientifically prove it.

I know a few other upcoming students who feel like Michaelango vs the Vatican in centuries ago. Today it is the atheist mainstream media who demonizes any physicist who so much even thinks intelligent design is possible.

Personally I think the universe was created by an advanced civilization, and the big bang is a big science experiment to them. Their creators were also other enlightened entities. We the humans will become gods one day to other primitive civilizations, one day creating their big bang. The question is 'who/what was the original source?", and no i find it hard to believe that it was a spontaneous hydrogen atom that came into existence who is our god.

[Image: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg]

Atheists less tolerant then theists?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
02-09-2014, 01:36 AM
Atheist retorts are sarcastic because we think you're an imbecile. Religions all over the world attempt to command and conquer.

I'm not even going to address the remainder of the babble about ID, advanced species and whatever bullshit you are rambling on about.
02-09-2014, 02:03 AM
(01-09-2014 11:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [Image: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg]

Isn't this just a spoof? Surely people can't achieve this level of irony unintentionally?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-09-2014, 02:10 AM
(02-09-2014 02:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 11:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [Image: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg]

Isn't this just a spoof? Surely people can't achieve this level of irony unintentionally?

My favorites are still the "Behead those who say Islam is not the religion of peace". They either have no idea what those words actually mean, or their mental faculties have been so retarded by their upbringing that they are entirely unable to see the irony and double-think for what it is.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-09-2014, 05:09 AM
(01-09-2014 07:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, this one is that dumb. To try to pass oneself off as a 'student of theoretical physics' shows such an abysmal ignorance.
No, Chas, you misunderstand. He's not a student of theoretical physics, he's a "theoretical phsyicist student."

(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  As a theoretical phsyicist student, I'm prohibited from believing in 'intelligent design'.

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-09-2014, 05:11 AM
(02-09-2014 05:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 07:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, this one is that dumb. To try to pass oneself off as a 'student of theoretical physics' shows such an abysmal ignorance.
No, Chas, you misunderstand. He's not a student of theoretical physics, he's a "theoretical phsyicist student."

(01-09-2014 05:18 PM)OurFather Wrote:  As a theoretical phsyicist student, I'm prohibited from believing in 'intelligent design'.

Laugh out load

Well, that explains a lot. Big Grin Laughat

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
02-09-2014, 05:50 AM
(01-09-2014 09:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 06:19 PM)OurFather Wrote:  - Pumapunku site in South America - no way any humans could have created such stone work. To replicate this today requires lazers to do the symetry.
-The pyramids were not created by primitive man. Unless they had the technology of levitation through sound.
-The mayan pyramids, what a coincidence that none of the remaining natives know how to replicate it. Seems to be the story every time.
-Why is the holy land considered the birth place of the Sumerian gods who landed on earth eons ago? Holy Land is now occupied by Chrisitianity, Jews, and Islam because they know our creators first landed there before the ice-age.
- The missing link will never be found because there is no missing link. Darwinism fails to explain how humanity came to be, we should still be a neanderthal levels of intelligence. It takes millions of years to evolve not a mere 100,000 which scientists claim.

[Image: Ancient-Aliens-meme-535250f414c64b4.jpg]

1 - Pumapunku is entirely explainable by ancient humans, it only seems 'impossible' if your only source of information is the lies and false dichotomies presented on Ancient Aliens.

2 - See above.

3 - Also see above.

4 - Read. A. Fucking. Book.

[Image: Bro+Do+You+Even+Science_.png]

If you're this credulous, no wonder your colleagues are giving you shit; it's for a good reason. Drinking Beverage

You beat me to it, this thread needs the aliens guy. In fact, I'm beginning to believe this is the aliens guy, except he sounds more intelligent than this troll.

[Image: Ancient-Aliens-meme-115250f2d4526e0.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
02-09-2014, 06:00 AM
(01-09-2014 05:09 PM)OurFather Wrote:  I'm a student studying theoretical physics.

Here's the problem I have with fellow colleagues. They have no tolerance for anyone that goes against an establish theory whether its mathematics or physics.

Not really, if you had GOOD EVIDENCE and they verify that you have indeed found a fundamental truth about the universe backed up with independent verification from others in the field, then you would get respect and acknowledgement of your theory.

So if a kid comes in blathering about aliens and variation in the speed of light, you better have a damn good, falsifiable theory backed up with evidence.
So here you are on an atheist forum, whining that no one is taking you seriously because everyone is in an atheist conspiracy against you.

[Image: sad_cat.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Physics=Allah
Physics=Yahweh
Physics=Jesus
Physics=Vishnu
Physics=The universe is a thinking being

Or, all of the above is mere are bullshit gap filling. Stephen Hawkins "A God is, b not required", but what would he know?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2014, 06:21 AM
(01-09-2014 07:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 06:19 PM)OurFather Wrote:  - Pumapunku site in South America - no way any humans could have created such stone work. To replicate this today requires lazers to do the symetry.
-The pyramids were not created by primitive man. Unless they had the technology of levitation through sound.
-The mayan pyramids, what a coincidence that none of the remaining natives know how to replicate it. Seems to be the story every time.
-Why is the holy land considered the birth place of the Sumerian gods who landed on earth eons ago? Holy Land is now occupied by Chrisitianity, Jews, and Islam because they know our creators first landed there before the ice-age.
- The missing link will never be found because there is no missing link. Darwinism fails to explain how humanity came to be, we should still be a neanderthal levels of intelligence. It takes millions of years to evolve not a mere 100,000 which scientists claim.

If I were you I wouldn't bring any of this up at your job interviews...just saying.

Facepalm

The only job interview he's getting is at Burger King. So not to worry. All the same old thinly veiled BS arguments. He/she is a lying SOB. No one in science at that level is this stupid. Can you spell "wanna be" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post