Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
01-01-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
Those elements interact and organise themselves. It's quite obvious there are physical laws influencing everything. Not some invisible man in the sky. To deny that is to deny reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 01:16 AM
(01-01-2015 01:04 AM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Those elements interact and organise themselves. It's quite obvious there are physical laws influencing everything. Not some invisible man in the sky. To deny that is to deny reality.

OK got any proof beyond your own belief?
01-01-2015, 01:55 AM
It's not a belief it's fact . Hard scientific proven fact you ignorant bastard. Your the kind of person if I stuck your nose in shit you would say it isn't shit.
01-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Once again what proof do you have of this? Can you reference anything? At the moment you're just making random claims.
01-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Take the Hubble telescope for instance. You can see stars forming in certain nebula. The right elements and they organise themselves into a star.
01-01-2015, 02:08 AM
(01-01-2015 02:02 AM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Take the Hubble telescope for instance. You can see stars forming in certain nebula. The right elements and they organise themselves into a star.

Really? Is that your proof. Damn.
01-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Go to China and dig up a Tourmaline, then go to California and dig one up. I bet they will be the same shape. Those same elements came together and produced the same exact shaped formation on opposite sides of the planet. If there was no physical laws they would not be the same shape. That's a fact
01-01-2015, 02:16 AM
(01-01-2015 02:09 AM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Go to China and dig up a Tourmaline, then go to California and dig one up. I bet they will be the same shape. Those same elements came together and produced the same exact shaped formation on opposite sides of the planet. If there was no physical laws they would not be the same shape. That's a fact

The existence of laws, or rather laws tested by humanity do not prove anything either way. You may as will say as 2+2=4 I'm right, unfortunately it proves nothing.
01-01-2015, 02:38 AM
B ULLSHIT, 2+2=4 and it proves 2+2=4. If I kicked you in the balls 2 times and then decided too do it 2 more time . Guess what, you nuts would be fucked
01-01-2015, 02:40 AM
2+2=4 doesn't prove anything. What the fuck. I think you have smoked yourself retarded. Step away from the chronic.