Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
01-01-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
Adolf I'm done. There you win the I don't know shit prize. If I'm getting this strait your saying nothing is quantifiable. I guess I'll go tell my 7 yr old daughter to tell her teachers their full of shit. Then I gotta call all the physicists and other scientists on the planet and tell them you have all the answers. Fuck me I should of studied Brownshirticism in college . While we are at it I'll dig up Einstein and kick him in the balls. I'm out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 03:02 AM
So you don't have any proof that the universe is eternal? Keep the faith.
01-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Anyone with a [-12] next to their name has some staying power. If want to dance, be prepared for a powerful wall of bullshit.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
01-01-2015, 03:05 AM
PS How could it not be?
01-01-2015, 03:19 AM
(01-01-2015 03:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Anyone with a [-12] next to their name has some staying power. If want to dance, be prepared for a powerful wall of bullshit.

What about the "troll"? I love dancing in bullshit.
01-01-2015, 03:40 AM
(01-01-2015 03:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Anyone with a [-12] next to their name has some staying power. If want to dance, be prepared for a powerful wall of bullshit.

Still, by engaging this way, Jack Ripper has at least given us a ringside seat to just how fucked-up in the head The Brown One is. Definite narcissistic traits in that one, beyond the level of sub-high school critical thinking skills.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
01-01-2015, 03:42 AM
(01-01-2015 03:40 AM)gofish! Wrote:  

Still, by engaging this way, Jack Ripper has at least given us a ringside seat to just how fucked-up in the head The Brown One is. Definite narcissistic traits in that one, beyond the level of sub-high school critical thinking skills.

That is genius. BY asking for proof that naturalism is correct, I'm narcissistic.
This is why I come here, I love hyprocrisy which seems to be so readily available on atheist forums. But hey I hear you say, we only share a lack of belief; I fipping love it.

While we're on sub-high school level skills, your sentence formation really needs work.
01-01-2015, 03:52 AM
(01-01-2015 03:42 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 03:40 AM)gofish! Wrote:  Still, by engaging this way, Jack Ripper has at least given us a ringside seat to just how fucked-up in the head The Brown One is. Definite narcissistic traits in that one, beyond the level of sub-high school critical thinking skills.

That is genius. BY asking for proof that naturalism is correct, I'm narcissistic.
This is why I come here, I love hyprocrisy which seems to be so readily available on atheist forums. But hey I hear you say, we only share a lack of belief; I fipping love it.

While we're on sub-high school level skills, your sentence formation really needs work.

Yeah, well that'll be your little secret then.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
01-01-2015, 03:58 AM
Well sometimes i took it, but who needs to when it's so readily available?
01-01-2015, 04:49 AM
(31-12-2014 11:45 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 10:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why does how one defines themselves as a label matter to you?

Based on what do you indicate atheist who don't hold a naturalist view are not active? What demonstrates being active then? You're just making assertions of unconnected ideas and seem to keep avoiding responses pointing that out to you.

I don't care, but most active atheists are irritating, self-proclaimed truth holders who hate theists, but have the same strength of resolve for being 'right'. Ironic huh?

Posting here, on other forums are all active atheists. All have a thorn in their ass. All promote naturalism. You merely like to propose them as being unconnected so you can just depend on that "lack of belief" definition, but still assert naturalism.

So your entire argument is based on generalizations because of some limited forms of experience.. and flat out assertions of peoples mindstates. Oh well how did you figure that one out?

In what way can you prove someone such as myself asserts naturalism or has a throne in my ass? You keep asking people to prove naturalism, but can you prove your claim ALL these atheists assert naturalism?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson