Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
01-01-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
(01-01-2015 08:46 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 09:43 AM)Free Wrote:  Out of all your bullshit above, there are only a few things worthy of note:

1. You can provide no evidence to dispute naturalism.
Lol the burden of proof is on you to prove it. You know how you ask theists to prove a god?

Naturalism has already proven itself as the most effective means at evaluating and proving natural law.

So if you are making a claim that it is not the most effective means, then the burden of proof is upon you to demonstrate a more effective means.

So let's see it.

Quote:All you need to do is assert why the natural is all there is. Tell you what use the evidence you have to prove it.

Because there is no evidence of anything else.

It's that simple.

Quote:
Quote:3. Since you are attempting to dispute naturalism, the only available options that can possibly oppose naturalism belong to the supernatural or spiritual category.

No, I'm looking you to justify that the natural is all there is, it's an unproven assumption of yours. At the moment you're saying it's true because you believe it to be true. Justify it.

The existence of all that is observable is all the justification required, idiot. Since you are implying that there is something more or greater than naturalism, then you are fucking required to show just cause for THAT assumption, you fucking retard.

Quote:
Quote:4. Therefore, you are attempting to dispute naturalism from the position of a theist, since only theists would oppose naturalism with the supernatural and spiritual options.

Wrong again.

Not wrong at at, Muslim. Unless you can demonstrate that something exists that is greater than naturalism, then the superiority of naturalism is both self evident and indisputable.

Islamic Retard.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 09:17 PM
(01-01-2015 09:02 PM)Free Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 08:46 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Lol the burden of proof is on you to prove it. You know how you ask theists to prove a god?

Naturalism has already proven itself as the most effective means at evaluating and proving natural law.

So if you are making a claim that it is not the most effective means, then the burden of proof is upon you to demonstrate a more effective means.

So let's see it.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Science has proven many things, naturalism hijacks it and asserts science can prove everything.

Just because science is the best means we have to assess our reality it does not transcend into answering everything. If it does, great. If it doesn't, sorry but you don't get to assume it's proven any more than what it has.

Keep the faith though. You have no proof but your own blind faith and belief that science will account for the totality of existence.

Quote:Because there is no evidence of anything else.
It's that simple.

Sorry you don't get to assert a science of the gaps argument. If science has the ability to rationalise the requirements, and causes which lead to existence then it becomes a strong and viable theory until then it's wishful thinking on your part.

Quote:The existence of all that is observable is all the justification required, idiot. Since you are implying that there is something more or greater than naturalism, then you are fucking required to show just cause for THAT assumption, you fucking retard.

Lol, it's your assertion that naturalism is correct. YOU produce the evidence to show the natural accounts for existence. Given your penchant for evidence you think you guys would be all over it, but you have nothing. For example, how the big bang expand at exactly the right rate to allow life? The Multiverse Laughat? I don't have to prove shit.

Quote:Not wrong at at, Muslim. Unless you can demonstrate that something exists that is greater than naturalism, then the superiority of naturalism is both self evident and indisputable.

Islamic Retard.

My guess would be that naturalism is a passing fad. Revolution always takes too big a kick the other way doesn't it. Sorry you guys are just a rebound position.

It's as if being called a muslim by a devout atheist means anything.

Offer is still open justify your assumption, or produce evidence to show naturalism is the only 'true' explanation. I LOVE the hypocrisy of your position that you depend on evidence, but cannot produce any to justify your position. It's funny as fuck.
01-01-2015, 09:23 PM
(01-01-2015 09:00 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 07:53 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  I didn't assume brownshit was an Asshole. But he removed that lack of assumption.

Tell me again how tangelos in Portugal and Mongolia look the same. That was my favourite proof of naturalism I've seen.
It was Tourmaline you retarded bastard. It's a type of gemstone. They are more rare than diamonds. Science is all there is unless you can prove otherwise. Which you can't. Your claim to fame is nothing is understood or quantifiable.

As the the great Statesman and Philosopher Bugs Bunny would say, " What a maroon ".
01-01-2015, 09:25 PM
(01-01-2015 09:17 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 09:02 PM)Free Wrote:  Naturalism has already proven itself as the most effective means at evaluating and proving natural law.

So let's see it.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Science has proven many things, naturalism hijacks it and asserts science can prove everything.

Just because science is the best means we have to assess our reality it does not transcend into answering everything. If it does, great. If it doesn't, sorry but you don't get to assume it's proven any more than what it has.

Keep the faith though. You have no proof but your own blind faith and belief that science will account for the totality of existence.

Quote:
Quote:Because there is no evidence of anything else.
It's that simple.

Sorry you don't get to assert a science of the gaps argument. If science has the ability to rationalise the requirements, and causes which lead to existence then it becomes a strong and viable theory until then it's wishful thinking on your part.

Quote:
Quote:The existence of all that is observable is all the justification required, idiot. Since you are implying that there is something more or greater than naturalism, then you are fucking required to show just cause for THAT assumption, you fucking retard.

Lol, it's your assertion that naturalism is correct. YOU produce the evidence to show the natural accounts for existence. Given your penchant for evidence you think you guys would be all over it, but you have nothing. For example, how the big bang expand at exactly the right rate to allow life? The Multiverse Laughat? I don't have to prove shit.

Quote:
Quote:Not wrong at at, Muslim. Unless you can demonstrate that something exists that is greater than naturalism, then the superiority of naturalism is both self evident and indisputable.

Islamic Retard.

My guess would be that naturalism is a passing fad. Revolution always takes too big a kick the other way doesn't it. Sorry you guys are just a rebound position.

Offer is still open justify your assumption, or produce evidence to show naturalism is the only 'true' explanation. I LOVE the hypocrisy of your position that you depend on evidence, but cannot produce any to justify your position. It's funny as fuck.

My position on naturalism has been conclusively demonstrated to be proven.

Now let me out you while I'm at it.

You named yourself "brownshirt" for a very specific reason, and hoped that no one here would understand it's meaning.

But you are up against someone with a fucking clue, idiot.

Sturm Abteilung, dumkoff!

So which do you belong to? The Nazi Brownshirts, or the Islamic Brownshirts?

Pick one.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
(01-01-2015 09:00 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 07:53 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  I didn't assume brownshit was an Asshole. But he removed that lack of assumption.

Tell me again how tangelos in Portugal and Mongolia look the same. That was my favourite proof of naturalism I've seen.
It was Tourmaline you retarded bastard. It's a type of gemstone. They are more rare than diamonds. Science is all there is unless you can prove otherwise. Which you can't. Your claim to fame is nothing is understood or quantifiable.

As the the great Statesman and Philosopher Bugs Bunny would say, " What a maroon ".
01-01-2015, 09:30 PM
(01-01-2015 09:23 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 09:00 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Tell me again how tangelos in Portugal and Mongolia look the same. That was my favourite proof of naturalism I've seen.

Yeah but I'm sure tangelos, mandarins, oranges and other citrus varieties have the same 'elements'. C'mon what further proof do you need that natrualism is correct?
01-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Your finally starting to get it. Looks like your new years resolution to stop drinking your bong water is paying off.
01-01-2015, 11:08 PM
it's you're.

also like there are the same type of car in Uzbekistan and Tanzania. i hear you.

Your argument is terrible and slightly retarded, so i guess it's not your fault that you think it justifies anything.
01-01-2015, 11:18 PM
(01-01-2015 09:25 PM)Free Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 09:17 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Wrong, wrong, wrong. Science has proven many things, naturalism hijacks it and asserts science can prove everything.

Quote:Sorry you don't get to assert a science of the gaps argument. If science has the ability to rationalise the requirements, and causes which lead to existence then it becomes a strong and viable theory until then it's wishful thinking on your part.

Quote:Lol, it's your assertion that naturalism is correct. YOU produce the evidence to show the natural accounts for existence. Given your penchant for evidence you think you guys would be all over it, but you have nothing. For example, how the big bang expand at exactly the right rate to allow life? The Multiverse Laughat? I don't have to prove shit.

Quote:My guess would be that naturalism is a passing fad. Revolution always takes too big a kick the other way doesn't it. Sorry you guys are just a rebound position.

My position on naturalism has been conclusively demonstrated to be proven.

Now let me out you while I'm at it.

You named yourself "brownshirt" for a very specific reason, and hoped that no one here would understand it's meaning.

But you are up against someone with a fucking clue, idiot.

Sturm Abteilung, dumkoff!

So which do you belong to? The Nazi Brownshirts, or the Islamic Brownshirts?

Pick one.

Drinking Beverage

lol you're funny. if your position differs from the commonly espoused naturalism you've proven nothing.

google helps the slow and poorly educated. If i was a nazi and didnt want you to know i wouldnt call myself that would i? it seems you think superficially about everything.
01-01-2015, 11:19 PM
(01-01-2015 11:08 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  it's you're.

also like there are the same type of car in Uzbekistan and Tanzania. i hear you.

Your argument is terrible and slightly retarded, so i guess it's not your fault that you think it justifies anything.

The fact that you don't comprehend elementary chemistry in which things are often made from the same type of elements is laughable.

Go back to the stone age, you'd fit better there. Tongue