Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
07-01-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
(07-01-2015 03:33 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  As predicted you failed again. Unless you're going to regale me with your own special logic?

You are the only one in this thread who employs "special logic." Now hurry up before you miss the bus.

[Image: small_667906.jpg~c200]

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
He uses a cosmic easy button. We don't know what we don't know so we really know nothing. We don't even know if we really exist.

I took a trailer hitch in the shin today at work. That fucking trailer hitch and my shin exist motherfucker.
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
07-01-2015, 10:14 PM
(07-01-2015 09:49 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  I took a trailer hitch in the shin today at work.

*I used to be a forum poster like you... Until I took a trailer hitch to the knee....

Blush

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Much cheers to all... *Runs*
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
07-01-2015, 11:28 PM
(07-01-2015 09:49 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  He uses a cosmic easy button. We don't know what we don't know so we really know nothing. We don't even know if we really exist.

I took a trailer hitch in the shin today at work. That fucking trailer hitch and my shin exist motherfucker.

It's easy alright, as you took a hitch to the knee the natural is all there. Can't fault that logic.
07-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Show us something that isn't natural. You wannabe deep thinking douche bag. At least part of that sentence is true . Your claims are based on less than mine. You're crying this can't be all there is. It's a theist perspective.
07-01-2015, 11:53 PM
(07-01-2015 11:34 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Show us something that isn't natural. You wannabe deep thinking douche bag. At least part of that sentence is true . Your claims are based on less than mine. You're crying this can't be all there is. It's a theist perspective.

i dont make your childlike assumptions you ignorant ignoramus.

Show me eveyrthing and we can then compare the natural with the 'unnatural'.

when did you learn you're shit?
08-01-2015, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 12:20 AM by Peebothuhul.)
(07-01-2015 11:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Show me everything....

Okay... please feel free to go and visit a planetarium or peruse through a good to decent telescope. All the reality we can see, right there. Big Grin

(07-01-2015 11:53 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ..... And we can then compare the natural with the 'unnatural'.

Ah! But to do that... you need to show us something super-natural/'Unnatural' in return/first. Smile

See? Easy as. Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
08-01-2015, 12:16 AM
After you learned you're shit.
08-01-2015, 12:23 AM
I know that was stupid just like this thread. Brownshart it has been fun. But this debate is pointless, if you can even call this incoherent rambling a debate. We'll just have to agree to disagree B.S.. That's funny right there.
08-01-2015, 12:37 AM
i never intended for it to go anywhere.

You're not allowed to agree on the Internet it's one of the rules.

Your shit.