Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
11-01-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
(11-01-2015 03:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:32 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You've asserted that the natural is all there is based on probability, i want to know how you assigned this probability.

Weighing the evidence you stupid fuck. There is ZERO evidence in support of the existence of the supernatural.

You do understand what ZERO means, right? None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Fuck all.

So you have zero evidence on one end of the scale, and all the rest of the evidence on the other end, and you're standing there dumbfounded and amazed at the fact that the scale didn't remain perfectly balanced. You stupid cunt... Facepalm

[Image: 94TbAejig.png]

Philosophical naturalism needs to prove the natural is all there is by at least offering a natural account for existence, not proving the supernatural means either the supernatural does not exist or that we lack the ability to prove it.

Without evidence to assert some claim about nature being able to cause existence you're up shit creek without a paddle.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 01:21 PM
(11-01-2015 12:57 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:59 AM)Free Wrote:  Well dummy, that is easy.

Since there is nothing else except naturalism, it is therefore 100%.

How's that grab ya, genius?

Drinking Beverage
Lol your claim has 100% chance of being true yet you cannot tell me what formula you've used nor the variables.

Do you even know what one of the variables is?
Let me guess, see evidence = 100%. Not really convincing is it?

The formula is quite simple, dummy:

0% variable on anything else.
100% variable on naturalism.

100% naturalism - 0% random = 100% naturalism.

Basic math, dummy.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
11-01-2015, 02:04 PM
(11-01-2015 01:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Weighing the evidence you stupid fuck. There is ZERO evidence in support of the existence of the supernatural.

You do understand what ZERO means, right? None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Fuck all.

So you have zero evidence on one end of the scale, and all the rest of the evidence on the other end, and you're standing there dumbfounded and amazed at the fact that the scale didn't remain perfectly balanced. You stupid cunt... Facepalm

[Image: 94TbAejig.png]

Philosophical naturalism needs to prove the natural is all there is by at least offering a natural account for existence...

No, it does not you stupid cunt.

(11-01-2015 01:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  ...not proving the supernatural means either the supernatural does not exist or that we lack the ability to prove it.

Which in the end means the same thing, it has ZERO impact on anything. So treating it's probability as anything other than ZERO is irrational.

(11-01-2015 01:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Without evidence to assert some claim about nature being able to cause existence you're up shit creek without a paddle.

No, you stupid cunt. Existence simply is. In the same way that evolution need not explain the origins of life, philosophical naturalism need not explain the start of existence (if such a thing is even possible, existence may have always been). Philosophical naturalism only posits that there does not exist a supernatural because the natural is all that is evident. IF (and this is a monumentally huge IF) existence does have a beginning or a cause, who is to say that it was anything but natural? Once again, in light of the total lack of evidence for the existence of the supernatural, what would leads us to the conclusion that the supernatural is a more probable explanation than the natural? Does such a question even make sense? It certainly lacks any evidence, and is relegated to space of thought experiments and theoretical hypothesis.

Existence doesn't owe you a fucking explanation, and neither does philosophical naturalism. Now kindly piss off you stupid wanker. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2015, 02:26 PM
(11-01-2015 01:06 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Philosophical naturalism needs to prove the natural is all there is by at least offering a natural account for existence, not proving the supernatural means either the supernatural does not exist or that we lack the ability to prove it.

No it does not. Full stop.

Idiot.

Quote:Without evidence to assert some claim about nature being able to cause existence you're up shit creek without a paddle.

No we are not. Full stop.

Idiot.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
11-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Brownshirt I hope you're reading the posts left here for you.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
(11-01-2015 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Brownshirt I hope you're reading the posts left here for you.
Kinda the same way as when you read shit smeared graffiti n a public toilet.
11-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(11-01-2015 06:26 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Brownshirt I hope you're reading the posts left here for you.
Kinda the same way as when you read shit smeared graffiti n a public toilet.

Then you've absolutely NO business being here. Your motives for being a member here continues to be highly suspect.....so.....
bye .... bye now..

Dismissed.

(dusts off hands)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
11-01-2015, 07:16 PM
(11-01-2015 06:47 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:26 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Kinda the same way as when you read shit smeared graffiti n a public toilet.

Then you've absolutely NO business being here. Your motives for being a member here continues to be highly suspect.....so.....
bye .... bye now..

Dismissed.

(dusts off hands)
Lol and you are.....?

What's highly suspect is their ability to think.
11-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Reading shit smeared graffiti in a public toilet would be more enlightening than your posts brownshart. Everybody you'll never convince him superman and the X-Men don't exist. This fucktard doesn't understand the concept of make believe with no evidence to support said fiction.
11-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Oh look at you go with that super strawman. Look at it fly. Keep chucking it though.

It's make believe that nature is ALL there is too, scroatal sack......unless...you have proof?

Nah didn't think so.
[+] 1 user Likes Brownshirt's post