Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
11-01-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
(11-01-2015 07:16 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:47 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Then you've absolutely NO business being here. Your motives for being a member here continues to be highly suspect.....so.....
bye .... bye now..

Dismissed.

(dusts off hands)
Lol and you are.....?

What's highly suspect is their ability to think.

Seeing as my friend sabrina here is well respected, she is pretty much a celebrity here. You on the other hand, the door is over there.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 10:13 PM
(11-01-2015 09:48 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Oh look at you go with that super strawman. Look at it fly. Keep chucking it though.

It's make believe that nature is ALL there is too, scroatal sack......unless...you have proof?

Nah didn't think so.

Translation:

Shitstain: Prove I can't fly! (If you can't prove it, then you must remain agnostic to my ability to fly!)

Everyone else: Prove you can't? Motherfucker, prove that you CAN fly! (Null hypothesis bitch.)

/Thread

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
(11-01-2015 09:48 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Oh look at you go with that super strawman. Look at it fly. Keep chucking it though.

It's make believe that nature is ALL there is too, scroatal sack......unless...you have proof?

Nah didn't think so.
Scroatal sack, that's a good one Quasi Hoto.
11-01-2015, 10:29 PM
(11-01-2015 09:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:16 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Lol and you are.....?

Seeing as my friend sabrina here is well respected, she is pretty much a celebrity here. You on the other hand, the door is over there.

I lack belief in this door you speak of.
11-01-2015, 10:30 PM
(11-01-2015 10:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Nah didn't think so.

Translation:

Shitstain: Prove I can't fly! (If you can't prove it, then you must remain agnostic to my ability to fly!)

Everyone else: Prove you can't? Motherfucker, prove that you CAN fly! (Null hypothesis bitch.)

/Thread

You need to prove nature is all there you stupid cunt.
11-01-2015, 11:04 PM
(11-01-2015 10:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 10:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Translation:

/Thread

You need to prove nature is all there you stupid cunt.

So, prove a negative then?

Null hypothesis bitch. Drinking Beverage

I need to prove the existence of the supernatural in the same way that an atheist needs to prove god or a skeptical zoologist needs to prove Bigfoot is real, you stupid cunt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2015, 11:46 PM
(11-01-2015 09:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:16 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Lol and you are.....?

i know she has 95 magic points which is mind boggling. She would be like the Hervé Jean-Pierre Villechaize in the celebrity world so consider me in awe of the huge celebrity.
11-01-2015, 11:52 PM
(11-01-2015 11:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 10:30 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You need to prove nature is all there you stupid cunt.

So, prove a negative then?

Null hypothesis bitch. Drinking Beverage

I need to prove the existence of the supernatural in the same way that an atheist needs to prove god or a skeptical zoologist needs to prove Bigfoot is real, you stupid cunt.

No cunt prove cunt your cunt assertion cunt by cunt demonstrating cunt that cunt existence cunt was cunt created cunt by cunt nature. Cunt you cunt cunt.
11-01-2015, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 11:59 PM by Brownshirt.)
At least you morons have the balls to admit what you believe. Granted It's unfounded and brainless but all credit to you for the retarded temerity to claim it.

Very funny.
11-01-2015, 11:57 PM
(11-01-2015 10:21 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  

Nah didn't think so.
Scroatal sack, that's a good one Quasi Hoto.

Go suck a fuck, you duck dick rooter.