Atheism is a position with assumptions...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
13-01-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Atheism is a position with assumptions...
(13-01-2015 07:29 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Brownshart I have to apologize for calling you retarded. It was a grave insult to retarded people everywhere. I am very sorry to have offended any retarded person who may have viewed this thread.

You'll need to try harder i considered not responding, that said here i am.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brownshirt's post
14-01-2015, 12:24 PM
And thus endeth this excursion into utter madness.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
24-01-2015, 06:03 AM
(02-01-2015 03:13 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Another area which interests me professionally is the treatment of alcoholism and addiction. Next year a drug will be licensed which stops people having addictive craving. Has anyone heard of this development? No. It's called baclofen and was discovered in 1923 but despite the success of its use in tens of thousands of cases of people with liver disease to stop them drinking, there is huge ignorance of this field of study. People die, who cares, no one, have another drink.

You post so much questionable stuff. Baclofen?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2015, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 07:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-01-2015 06:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 03:13 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Another area which interests me professionally is the treatment of alcoholism and addiction. Next year a drug will be licensed which stops people having addictive craving. Has anyone heard of this development? No. It's called baclofen and was discovered in 1923 but despite the success of its use in tens of thousands of cases of people with liver disease to stop them drinking, there is huge ignorance of this field of study. People die, who cares, no one, have another drink.

You post so much questionable stuff. Baclofen?

I'm gonna roll with the Backy again. Campral ain't cutting it. Backy came the closest. And it ain't scheduled such that US Customs will confiscate it. All Day Chemist will sell it to me but it ain't cheap to get to the therapuetic levels for boozehounds. Gonna get WitchDoctor to give me a script. NIMH has an ongoing trial so Backy ain't woo.

#sigh
25-01-2015, 07:37 PM
(02-01-2015 03:13 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Has anyone heard of this development? No. It's called baclofen ...

Yeah, dude. I ran a couple courses of Backy. What was your course? We can compare dosages.

#sigh