Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods
Thanks for taking one for the team, Paleophyte. We should set up a fund for your rehabilitation from exposure to those videos.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
02-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods,
Atheism is not the damned hatred against the Existing God, please do not add why.

Be that simple and you will live!
02-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Besides my hatred of non-existing gods, I also severely dislike leprechauns having sex under my bed. The ungodly noises they make for hours & hours. Frankly I don't see how they do it.

I also hate 50 ft tall women. They are always attacking large cities and creating potholes. So annoying.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
02-01-2017, 11:14 PM
(02-01-2017 11:11 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I also severely dislike leprechauns having sex under my bed.

Somebody got Lucky?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
All 'gods' are non-existing.

Next...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-01-2017, 11:55 PM
(02-01-2017 11:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Atheism is not the damned hatred against the Existing God, please do not add why.

Atheism is the belief that your god is fictional. We have no reason to hate fictional beings.

Quote:Be that simple and you will live!

Well, you're pretty simple, in the sense of uninformed and gullible, but it won't save you.

Your "True God" dies forever at the instant your physical brain dies. Enjoy the make-believe company of your imaginary playmate while you still can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
02-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Didn't even realize you were still here.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-01-2017, 12:03 AM
(02-01-2017 10:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're a fucking idiot Borg.

(02-01-2017 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  you are disrespectful.

I, for one, don't fucking care. You are not a respect-worthy individual. You're a pathetic failure, a religion-intoxicated lunatic who pissed away a career in science because he couldn't keep work and personal beliefs separate, and rightly got shit-canned for not shutting the fuck up about religion when he was supposed to be teaching physics.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
03-01-2017, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 12:19 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Apparently none of you have yet watched that travesty of an "I used to be an atheist" video he posted. (In which the author is pimping his book about the subject... the next charlatan in a long line of Liars For Jesus™ to tell the same stupid tale the same stupid way, often verbatim.)

Borg, you're one of the worst human beings I could imagine.

Seriously. What is wrong with you?!?

[Edit: Sorry, Paleophyte... you too watched it. I really was so mad at his misrepresentations of what we do and do not know in science that I almost did a minute-by-minute breakdown, myself, but then realized it would be pointless because it would bounce off Borg's thick skull anyway.]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Man I shit you not, I'm actually re-watching that video because I'm flabbergasted at how stupid that guy is.

I've never seen anyone get it all so wrong. He literally gets almost everything we know about science wrong.

No way that guy was an atheist. No way.

I'm getting sick to death of the Liars For Jesus™ Club.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post