Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods
(03-01-2017 12:03 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 10:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're a fucking idiot Borg.

(02-01-2017 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  you are disrespectful.

I, for one, don't fucking care. You are not a respect-worthy individual. You're a pathetic failure, a religion-intoxicated lunatic who pissed away a career in science because he couldn't keep work and personal beliefs separate, and rightly got shit-canned for not shutting the fuck up about religion when he was supposed to be teaching physics.

Preach Bowing

(03-01-2017 12:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Apparently none of you have yet watched that travesty of an "I used to be an atheist" video he posted.

Idk about others but I value my time and intelligence and I do not want to waste either. I do appreciate you taking the blow though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-01-2017, 12:26 AM
What's with you. Are you trying to show us some kind of "this is your brain on theism" thing or what. You are proof that your god is all in your head. No god would send you as a spokesman for it. It would strike you down just to shut you up. I'm truly embarrassed for you.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 3 users Like true scotsman's post
03-01-2017, 12:33 AM
(03-01-2017 12:26 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  What's with you. Are you trying to show us some kind of "this is your brain on theism" thing or what. You are proof that your god is all in your head. No god would send you as a spokesman for it. It would strike you down just to shut you up. I'm truly embarrassed for you.

Well, as the Goddess of Equipment Malfunctions, I suppose I could try smiting theBorg's computer. No guarantee as to when it'll take effect, though, or if it'll take out a clock or toaster instead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Yipeeeee! Another Borg thread!

[Image: tumblr_nhcb9reQTA1s0t6o2o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mmpd37T0Ga1qkg5u5o5_250.gif]

Drinking Beverage

Just wanted to post some Ava Gardner stuff, cause why the hell not.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Ava Gardner is a definite improvement over the OP. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2017, 12:39 AM
(03-01-2017 12:37 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Ava Gardner is a definite improvement over the OP. Thumbsup

A potato is an improvement over the OP.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
03-01-2017, 12:46 AM
... every time I think that the things that can be accomplished with faith are finite, I discover that I was mistaken about the lower bound.
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
03-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods
Atheist is what the true God is, it lacks self confidence.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-01-2017, 01:13 AM
(03-01-2017 12:33 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Well, as the Goddess of Equipment Malfunctions, I suppose I could try smiting theBorg's computer. No guarantee as to when it'll take effect, though, or if it'll take out a clock or toaster instead.

Is it that way with all deity-powers? Because it seems to me that the Christian god has an accuracy problem, as well.

Like flooding a planet full of infants because the earth is full of "evil" adults.

Or sending a hurricane to wipe out New Orleans because of the gays there (according to some of Jehovah's alleged spokespersons), but failing to flood the Vieux Carré where most of them live but accidentally flooding the 9th Ward where the most religious people in the city live (and also the most poor).

Apparently the powers of the gods have terrible shot dispersion ratings. I could be wrong. I'm not magical.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-01-2017, 01:19 AM
(03-01-2017 12:33 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Well, as the Goddess of Equipment Malfunctions, I suppose I could try smiting theBorg's computer. No guarantee as to when it'll take effect, though, or if it'll take out a clock or toaster instead.

I think Borg using it already qualifies as a mal function.