Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Atheism is blessed and holy hatred against all non-existing gods
(03-01-2017 09:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 09:06 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I've considered the idea that you are a poe and realized that there are 2 possibilities:
1) you aren't and you are just an incredibly deluded fool
b) you are a poe and getting some sort of kicks out of playing a total fool for so long is quite probably even more pathetic

Either way, it doesn't change the conclusion that you are a fucking idiot™.

I choose door number 2. Although I have known a few xtians like the Borg. I'm thinking it's a bit of both.

I think he's just batshit bonkers. Like psikyhcker's brother batshit bonkers.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 09:23 AM
(03-01-2017 09:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 09:06 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I've considered the idea that you are a poe and realized that there are 2 possibilities:
1) you aren't and you are just an incredibly deluded fool
b) you are a poe and getting some sort of kicks out of playing a total fool for so long is quite probably even more pathetic

Either way, it doesn't change the conclusion that you are a fucking idiot™.

I choose door number 2. Although I have known a few xtians like the Borg. I'm thinking it's a bit of both.

You mean door B
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-01-2017, 10:13 AM
(03-01-2017 08:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I know there is the hell. The false atheists are heading for it, because the false atheism is a psychotic sickness. So, I must drag them away from hell.

You're already in hell, Borg. You can't even drag your own sorry ass out of it. You are helpless, absolutely helpless, against mortality. You stand astride the train tracks of your inevitable death, believing that your prayers will rescue you.

They will not. The train will simply run you down and crush the faith right out of you and there is nothing you can do about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2017, 10:45 AM
(02-01-2017 10:53 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 10:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're a Censored idiot Borg.

you are disrespectful.

Laugh out load I'd tell you to jam your empty head up your ass if it wasn't already there.
Fucking twit.
03-01-2017, 11:29 AM
*Listens to video posted*

Blink

DAFAQ?

Some one link through to folks like Matt Dilahunty and Aron Ra STAT!

The guy in the video is a MORON!

Borg thinks all these arguments have not been debunk decades age? Or at least given answers too?

Facepalm

I'm NOT at work an I'm having to waste time of Borg's nonsense.

Borg might be the second person I put on ignore. Consider
03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
(03-01-2017 11:29 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ..............

Behold,
AXIOM of IGNORANCE:
If the 1+1=2 can be ignored, then this thread can be ignored.
03-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Did theBorg just use a variant on the Chewbacca defence?
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
03-01-2017, 02:22 PM
(03-01-2017 02:19 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Did theBorg just use a variant on the Chewbacca defence?

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(03-01-2017 01:15 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 11:29 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ..............

Behold,
AXIOM of IGNORANCE:
If the 1+1=2 can be ignored, then this thread can be ignored.

Do you even know what an actual philosophical axiom is. What's the Biblical definition of an axiom. I'd really like to know. Otherwise you're just borrowing from a non-Christian worldview. That won't do. So what is the Biblical definition and in what book, chapter and verse can it be found. I'm guessing you'll ignore my question and go on spouting things which you haven't a clue about. You'll ignore the fact that you can't even tell us on what basis a theist can distinguish between the real and the imaginary. Remember the thread I did asking you specifically this question and remember how pathetic your attempt to evade the question.

You have nothing.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Live typing as I watch Borg's video:
Man this seems like one of those bad FB ads trying to tell me I can get any woman if I follow this endless advice to the product they sell me--oh wait, "you can hear it all in my book Shattered". Woo, 30 seconds in. Okay, fair enough giving cartoon version Saint Augustine a crozier, as he was a Bishop, but why the ever loving fudge does he have a Pope hat on? That's not how the Big Bang worked. Dude, I don't think you really understand the double standard of your "life from non-life" position here regarding abiogenesis, considering if I read you right, you're a Creationist, and therefore literally believe that Adam was formed from dirt. Or, you know, life came from non-life. Also what the fudge is a "Biological Big Bang"? Your sheer number of misunderstandings makes me pause this five minute clip way too often, but your video is for PragerU, which my Baptist minister cousin in law posts videos from all the time, so this does not shock me. Umm...do we really want to discuss the untold numbers of diverse species when you're showing us a cartoon version of animals boarding Noah's Ark?

"Next we need an anthropological Big Bang, which Darwin was after"...stop video, you're drunk. No, seriously, I just had two students in class deny the existence of evolution and argue with me about it when we were doing the basic overviews of what theories we'd be touching on, and deny that transitional fossils even exist. And it's videos and people like you's fault. I grew up in a southern state, and other than one seminar at church by Kent Hovind, I never encountered evolution denial until a Creationism teaching Biology Adjunct Prof. in college. Now it seems to be everywhere. No, fricking paramecium does not have a brain and a central nervous system, it's a fucking single celled organism you idiot. Sorry video, sorry, getting a bit testy because things like you are why I'm having to argue in a university about the existence of evolution, and you can't even be bothered to half ass it right.

Free will, introspection, and why? Good questions. Let's put Dan Dennett and Sam Harris in a room together with half a dozen ministers who seem to have your level of understanding of things and watch the discussion over those concepts, it should be fun. Popcorn

Psychological Big Bang Facepalm "There's no evidence for any gradual development in any of these". ...please tell me this torture is almost over. Do I get time off of Purgatory for this video? I feel like I deserve an existential reward for wading through poor existential arguments. "Next time someone asks you about the Big Bang, you ask them, which one?" No, please don't make people look that bad by doing that. This video is a fine example on why I choose my apologetics materials like a wine snob goes for a fine wine, it ruins the experience for me when someone is this sloppy about it.

(03-01-2017 09:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 08:52 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I know there is the hell. The false atheists are heading for it, because the false atheism is a psychotic sickness. So, I must drag them away from hell.

Laugh out load

A symptom of psychosis is engaging in delusional thinking. A delusion is an idiosyncratic belief that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality and rational argument. I know this will probably be lost on you because you don't want to tear yourself away from delusion, but there it is nonetheless Wink

Oh snap. Drinking Beverage (Not lost on me, but if it's all the same, I and my "delusion" are perfectly happy. Just wanted to be like, "that was a really well executed jab".)

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post